Any F2P who managed to get revan?

Just wondering. I myself could get everyone to 6 star, bu no more

Replies

• You’d have to have saved up a massive number of crystals ahead of time to pull that off without spending money - like 2 solid months of 1st place in both arenas without spending any.
  • 12-15k crystal could be enough
  • 6* here
  • Tarah wrote: »
    12-15k crystal could be enough

Not according to mobilegamers video. He dropped 50k crystals on them to get them
  • SonofRambo
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I had 15k crystals saved and was panic farming from the 1st day each OR character was released to a farmable node so was doing a DS refresh for both Bastilla and Joleee plus their fleet nodes so 24 sims a day. When event got announced I had to do the 5 cantina refreshes a day for the droid and mission and 3 DS refreshes for Zal plus his fleet node. 3 days to go and I now need 52 shards for T3, 19 for mission, 27 for Zaalbar... so I’m going to have to buy the T3-M4 pack to get there. That’s as close as I can get to getting Raven F2P.

I will also add I get about 650k crystals daily from arena, fleet etc... so that’s about another 15k crystals since I started my farm. So about 30k crystals all up plus the T3-M4 pack....I’ve got no crystals left now so hopefully I don’t get rubbish drop rates for last few days
  • Spent 28k hoarded crystals on the faction packs, coupled with the daily farming will get me Revan on last day of event.
  • I got 6 and a half stars on everyone except mission (only 6.0) so I won't make it. That's very disappointing, as with an extra week j would have done it. Only 6k crystals hoarded when the event started but I get 900 a day from arenas
  • I got Revan only spending the $30 for the mission zalbar pack
  • guildmate saved up his daily crystals for some time and managed to unlock him on the last hours.
    afaik he started with ~35k crystals he had saved and is now completly broke in that regard :)
  • I will also add I get about 650k crystals daily from arena, fleet etc... so that’s about another 15k crystals since I started my farm. So about 30k crystals all up plus the T3-M4 pack....I’ve got no crystals left now so hopefully I don’t get rubbish drop rates for last few days

You earn 650,000 crystals per day!?!?!
  • enlguy wrote: »
    I will also add I get about 650k crystals daily from arena, fleet etc... so that’s about another 15k crystals since I started my farm. So about 30k crystals all up plus the T3-M4 pack....I’ve got no crystals left now so hopefully I don’t get rubbish drop rates for last few days

You earn 650,000 crystals per day!?!?!

Probably meant just 650 crystals.