Jtr haat

https://swgoh.gg/squads/120945/

So I'm trying to run jtr, bb8, r2d2, thrawn, and cls.

First time I broke 10 million on auto
I made the team better (upped gear, increased speeds all around, particularly bb8, gave bb8 his zeta)
Now I'm barely breaking 8 million on a good run and today (granted I started at 45% of p3, but the b2 hit enrage and killed bb8 as I killed him) I got 6.5 million on auto.

Is bb8 too fast compared to everyone else? I feel cls doesn't go enough comparatively, and every move feeds the b2 Droid. Idk

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I used that team for a while in P3/P4, and I found that it's extremely RNG-dependent on auto in P3. Sometimes I would clear the whole thing, sometimes barely 50%.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I used that team for a while in P3/P4, and I found that it's extremely RNG-dependent on auto in P3. Sometimes I would clear the whole thing, sometimes barely 50%.

What team did you change to? Akbar, bb8, CLS, thrawn, asajj? My asajj needs work.

Ibat might help my team out too (my next planned zeta)
  • Should I replace r2d2? Jtr, bb8, thrawn, cls,???

My only aoe is r2, so his burning is only thing that kills the side droids. Asajj if I gear her/zeta would deal damage/regen her on tm... Hmm. Does anyone use jtr, bb8, thrawn, CLS, asajj, or at that point is AA lead much better than jtr lead due to the CLS assists?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

What team did you change to? Akbar, bb8, CLS, thrawn, asajj?
    [/quote]

Yep. Although you're really playing with fire if you try to auto because Asajj will likely not have a buff at some point and get killed by the canon.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Started HAAT with 10% left in Phase2, completed Phase3, and Phase4. Watching zVentress take down the Tank with one attack...PRICELESS!

5002otkz2bbh.png
  • Started HAAT with 10% left in Phase2, completed Phase3, and Phase4. Watching zVentress take down the Tank with one attack...PRICELESS!

5002otkz2bbh.png

Yes, I'm aware what that team can do. I'm also aware people full auto p3 and p4 with jtr teams,and really came to find out if it was a problem with my team, my changes (ie bumping bb8 speed too high compared to CLS), or if it's just RNG as one other user said
  • 01aob0y450n0.jpeg

I use this squad, same as yours.
    I don’t think your BB-8 is too fast.
    My team can clear full p3 w/ auto and Raid Boss can’t take its turn.
    CLS speed is important.
    His TM removal is the key.
    Rey’s mind trick cannot remove TM very much because boss’ tenacity is not like Nihilus(STR). It can’t resist her debuff skill.
    So... giving more speed on CLS will be helpful.
  • Ibat is probably pretty important. That free zeta tomorrow is probably going to him

I'm working on upping CLS speed, sometimes easier said than done.