• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    need one again. needs to be fully active
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    anyone want to join? click the discord link. i don't like checking here
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    still need one. We updated our HSTR time to 1130 central, 1230 est to prevent the overnight drag. 15 hour registration period from auto launch, so nobody misses it.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Have one moving to a friend's guild for a bit, since he'll be idle. Need one!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Need one again.. Join our discord!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Also, happy turkey day!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    They really need to fix the edit options on this site. every time I try to change stuff it says it needs to be approved, but never changes. Such a waste of time
  • Need someone still
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    turkey is tasty, but back to the game
  • Filled that spot, need one more. Preferably asap
  • Only requirement is that you're active in all events and get all your tickets. Seems a fair trade for traya shards
  • turkey turkey turkey..
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Had another spot open up this morning. First to speak up gets traya shards! Lol
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    updated wording on traya rule
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    updated wording. still need one
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    this..
  • Had to update the discord address! Will need one soon
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    One more
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Also, had a discord server malfunction and lost one guy who was in recruitment server. If you're still out there, spots open
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Need one more before war starts!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    3 million gp preferred, but Is negotiable
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Need one again after TB. Speak now in Discord if you want the spot!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    need1
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Need one after tb! Let me know
  • grand arena makes it easier to show why and how all you whiners complaining about matchmaking is really more about you and people in your guild having weak rosters.

the guy I'm fighting in grand arena has nearly the same GP as me. 2.4 million

this is my roster
    psg382h2vmvh.jpg
    ecui2ibd2yp4.jpg

here is my opponents roster

i1815bupj9xw.jpg
    vemkq2i2dhgr.jpg

as you can see he is severely outmatched, mostly because he has alot of g8 and less characters built modestly and only a few g12 ans g11 characters, while I have most of my go coming from 30 or so g12 characters.

GP means absolutely nothing.
    your guild loses territory wars because you have crap weighing down your rosters

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    grand arena makes it easier to show why and how all you whiners complaining about matchmaking is really more about you and people in your guild having weak rosters.

the guy I'm fighting in grand arena has nearly the same GP as me. 2.4 million

this is my roster
    psg382h2vmvh.jpg
    ecui2ibd2yp4.jpg

here is my opponents roster

i1815bupj9xw.jpg
    vemkq2i2dhgr.jpg

as you can see he is severely outmatched, mostly because he has alot of g8 and less characters built modestly and only a few g12 ans g11 characters, while I have most of my go coming from 30 or so g12 characters.

GP means absolutely nothing.
    your guild loses territory wars because you have crap weighing down your rosters

It auto deleted my comment, nice.
    Anyway..
    1) why is this in my recruitment post?
    2) my guild has a nearly flawless TW record, basting the ones right after sandbaggin became a thing
    3) I don't disagree about lean roster being good in war.. It's just not as good in TB and other events usually. My roster is very similar to yours, as is my gp, but I branched out to be able to beat all the events and tb missions, so other than that it's nearly the same.
    I forgot what else I wrote the first time I responded..
    Oh Grand Arena, it's looking good. I was able to 4 man my opponents teams, but they don't count toward banners or quests yet cuz its broken.. But looked like an easy won thanks to my offensive strat and having more viable teams than him. There are only so many meta teams, so everything else is just extra defenses or cleanup crews.
    Anyway, if you need a guild, we have one opening lol
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Also, I should point out that I've been playing for a really long time, but did take a break in the middle, and I'm also f2p. So if you look at my roster I do have some teams half completed that are no longer useful (clones, etc.) so if you're comparing your roster to mine, I'm sure I do have teams that aren't as geared, but they're slowly catching up.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Still recruiting for that one spot, by end of tb preferably
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I'm still so confused but that random comment.. Lol