Mk 5 stun guns no longer in guild store

Why did mk5 stun guns get removed from the guild store possibilities during TU12?
Is this a bug or was it intentional?

And an aside: devs, please have toons use other gear than the same few. Mk5 stun guns are horribly over-needed, while things like mk6 furnaces are hardly ever used.

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    They weren't in the guild store. Crystals, GEC, or shard shop only.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 1. I don't recall the mk5 stun gun EVER being in the guild store.
    2. Not going to happen yo. It's how they create bottlenecks to feed that impulse to buy the gear
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    I’m pretty sure they are, and if they did switch them out, we’d be informed so. I’ve always been short on Stun Guns tbh, even back when everyone was short on Stun Cuffs lol
  • Yes, they do show up in the Guild Store. They show up all the time. But it's RNG dependent when they do. I've had the opportunity to buy them in a set of 5 and set of 10 and sometimes both are there.
    Like all the stores - yes, you can go a week easy without seeing what you want. Yes, it's done on purpose.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    LOL, some people have questionable memories. Show a screenshot of Mk5 stun gun salvage in the Guild Store. If it's in there, then I and many other people have the worst possible rng imaginable.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Indeed, I've never seen them in the guild store. Perhaps he's thinking the Guild Events store?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Guild store: no.
    Guild event store: yes.

Move along.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    And yes the do show in guild store move back
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Obs0lete wrote: »
    LOL, some people have questionable memories. Show a screenshot of Mk5 stun gun salvage in the Guild Store. If it's in there, then I and many other people have the worst possible rng imaginable.

“Never trust a human”
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    They weren't in the guild store. Crystals, GEC, or shard shop only.

This.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

“Never trust a human
    And yes the do show in guild store move back

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    ^Lol.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

“Never trust a human”

I'm 100% sure that Mk5 Stun Guns Salvage appeared for me in guild store. It was my most common gear purchase in stores. But it also stop appearing for me approx. 3 weeks ago (I think got into real guild for the first time, so guild event store opened for me for the first time. before that I was in starter guild). I would gladly show you a screenshot. if I knew that they would dissapear. Ofcourse I started googling this when they stop showing. But I'm 100% that month ago I was purchasing them in Guild store.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Neshov wrote: »

“Never trust a human”

I'm 100% sure that Mk5 Stun Guns Salvage appeared for me in guild store. It was my most common gear purchase in stores. But it also stop appearing for me approx. 3 weeks ago (I think got into real guild for the first time, so guild event store opened for me for the first time. before that I was in starter guild). I would gladly show you a screenshot. if I knew that they would dissapear. Ofcourse I started googling this when they stop showing. But I'm 100% that month ago I was purchasing them in Guild store.

You're the only one then. Lucky you.

EDIT: Unless they put them there for anyone in a starter guild only, which is weird, but possible.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Neshov wrote: »

“Never trust a human”

You're the only one then. Lucky you.

EDIT: Unless they put them there for anyone in a starter guild only, which is weird, but possible.

Could be in there for low level guys. I know what's available at least used to change as you leveled. For instance before the challenge level that gave the mk iv stun guns came out I could buy 5 full mk iv stun guns from guild store, but after I reached the level to have unlocked the challenge, I could only purchase the salvage.

So the "removal" of mk v stun guns could be something that happens when you reach a certain level as well.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Yes that's what I took from that post.