NS are super annoying

It’s nice to have new mechanics and counters to other teams but NS are way to powerul.

I shouldn’t have to kill the entire team 5 times to be able to win.

They’re not unbeatable but they are incredibly irritating.

Replies

• revan and jolee just want to say hi...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Imperial troopers are also waving their hands
  • Imp Troopers make NS very ordinary indeed. Mine are still a work in progress, but they can wreck NS teams 10-15k higher in GP in less than 30 seconds on auto.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    There are counters to everything, Nightsisters included, I've always easily beat them with first order, and now that I swapped to Bounty hunters I just hit auto and it's over in 1 min 30 seconds

You can just swap in 1 toon to counter them -> Boba, jango, nihilus ...

Edit : I'm talking about top 50 NS teams
  • The only 1 you have to kill multiple times is Old Daka. Kill her first, second and third then you're good t.o go.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Don't kill Daka first, kill the lowest health one (probably Asajj) twice, then kill Daka.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Kill Daka first 3 times or your going to be killing Asaj 4 times lol
  • killing order
    —> Asajj Asajj Daka Talzin Asajj
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Jabba wrote: »
    Kill Daka first 3 times or your going to be killing Asaj 4 times lol

The first two times are an autorevive by zombie anyway so there's no point in prioritizing Daka until the third kill. She has more health.
    Post edited by TVF on
  • Daka is the first one you want dead when the deaths start to count for real. It can definitely help killing her the 3rd time if you've already killed her because she'll revive without any protection meaning she doesn't have quite as far to go.

Also, if Daka is zeta'd, killing Asajj first will feed into her max health gains. Killing Asajj first and second will increase Daka's max health by 40%, plus you'll have the protection to get through.
  • Palpitine is also saying hi.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Daka is the first one you want dead when the deaths start to count for real. It can definitely help killing her the 3rd time if you've already killed her because she'll revive without any protection meaning she doesn't have quite as far to go.

Also, if Daka is zeta'd, killing Asajj first will feed into her max health gains. Killing Asajj first and second will increase Daka's max health by 40%, plus you'll have the protection to get through.

I don't see how the first point matters, either you go through the protection on the first kill or third, no difference.

Your second point about the zeta is valid however.
  • Remember that Zombie's death-trade only happens if they're killed by an attack. I still use Palp lead, so my strategy is to shock/DoT/burn everyone, whittle them down to the red, and then hammer basics on Zombie until they all die on their own. Palp's 5% health drain helps to not overshoot (triggering a bunch of TM gain and plague bonanza -- it still grinds my gears that accidentally killing an enemy can be the losing move, but that ship has clearly sailed).

Not as good a strategy when there's an Acolyte with high tenacity that keeps reviving them on her basic, but Acolyte teams are usually easier than Talia teams for whatever reason.
  • You’re a year late. There are plenty of teams that beat NS. Are they annoying?? Yes.

But to say they are “Too powerful”....nope. They just seem that way when the wrong teams and strategies are used.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Daka is the first one you want dead when the deaths start to count for real. It can definitely help killing her the 3rd time if you've already killed her because she'll revive without any protection meaning she doesn't have quite as far to go.

I don't see how the first point matters, either you go through the protection on the first kill or third, no difference.

Your second point about the zeta is valid however.

Actually if you kill Daka three times you don't have to also go through Asajj's protection at all, so your first point is valid as well. I stand corrected.
  • Even with the free revives my troopers can blow through a fully Zetad g12 nightsister team in under a minute. Troopers are probably the best counter to them
  • Any high damage aoe team, or other resurrection teams can counter nightsisters.
  • You posted two threads to rant about the same thing...
  • I like to use execute and they never come back.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    I like to kill zombie twice after I've killed the others twice, purely because a zombie at two stacks effectively takes it out of the fight forever. Either between the Daka/Asaj killing before or after. My Jedi team is fast enough to usually go -Zombie-Daka-Zombie-Daka-Daka/Zombie-Asaj/Zombie in kill order xD
  • You’re a year late. There are plenty of teams that beat NS. Are they annoying?? Yes.

But to say they are “Too powerful”....nope. They just seem that way when the wrong teams and strategies are used.

To be fair, I mean too powerful given their lowly position in Star Wars lore.

I can beat them with multiple teams but they are still very annoying.

Also I don’t want to farm some trash witches just for the sith raid.

Original Trilolgy Rules!
  • Nightmare makes them a piece of cake. Vader's AoE/culling blade> Sion's buff wipe (swap tm with him if Thrawn goes second), then fracture Talzin. At that point just hold them off with stuns and cooldown increases and Annihilate should be ready before Talzin can plague. Annihilate Talzin and it's game over.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    rtt it's almost if it's shard-dependent...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Jedi Knight Revan the clearly pay to win?

I thought not. It's not a story the Devs would tell you. It's a CG revenue legend. Jedi Knight Revan was a Cash Grab of the CG so powerful and so unfair that he could use shoppers' gambling addictions to make f2ps... quit the game. He was locked behind such a paywall that he could even make whales with guilty consciences claim that they managed to get him for free with compulsive refreshes.

He could actually...Grab cash and get rid of f2ps at the same time?

The CG side of the medal is a pathway to incredible amounts of greed that some consider to be... Shady and disrespectful towards the customers to say the least.

What happened to him?

He became so powerful, that CG decided that he needed even more power. Unfortunately, the players thought that a nerf or a counter was coming, then CG released Juhani and will probably release another broken toon after reworking HK and one week after the team gets farmable. He could save others from cash grab by making them quit, but not himself.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a good game designer.
  • I like the NS. They are my favourite squads to fight on PVP with the Jedi and Rebels. I can't beat the other meta... (JTR, Sith)