Where can I find the december 2018 calendar?

Prev134567
Hello everyone,

the title is also the question. Where can I find the calendar for december?

Replies

• Not released yet they will post it upon release
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    lol that didn't take too long @TVF
    ----
    Don't expect a new monthly calendar until the last 48 hours of the month
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Lol I blame myself. I basically said "Beetlejuice" three times.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    *gets the Road Ahead, double-drop, and tons of free zetas on Saturday*

my brain:
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don’t say it.
    Don't say it.
    Don't say it.

me: “So, can we have the December calendar now? It's late November. It's ridiculous we don't have it yet."
  • December Calander will most likely be out thrusday or friday.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    A December calendar in November? Christmas already?
  • Thursday on that game changer website and friday officially here
  • This December is definitely going to have 31 days in it.

Also on the 25th- all legendary events will be open
  • And here we go....
  • If login character is Wicket then get ready for the party.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    If login character is Wicket then get ready for the party.
    Yeah. Just like General Kenobi was...

Err, wait
  • Hey, I wasn't complaining about GK... The free shards gave me GK a month early... 😁
  • * 7 star GK
  • jfears2
    185 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    A December calendar in November? Christmas already?

My tree is up, is yours not?

My tree went up Saturday, I was shocked when I didn't see the calendar posted as soon as the tree lights came on...
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • n3m4qlr1ekij.jpg
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    jfears2 wrote: »
    I was shocked when I didn't see the calendar posted as soon as the tree lights came on...

You'll learn how this place works soon enough...
  • jfears2 wrote: »
    My tree went up Saturday, I was shocked when I didn't see the calendar posted as soon as the tree lights came on...
    You expected them to be on the job to post the calendar the Saturday after Thanksgiving?

That's an unreasonable expectation.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    You expected them to be on the job to post the calendar the Saturday after Thanksgiving?

That's an unreasonable expectation.

Sarcasm. Buddy, sarcasm.
  • Sarcasm is a wonderful tool isn’t it, I probably should have prefaced it with a huge THIS IS SARCASM title, but I digress.

I’ve been a lurker for the better half of 2 years, so I know how this works, people gripe for the calendar and then flip there shi.. tables? Yeah that will work; when they post on some other website before the forums... I mean it is soooo hard to click that other link to a different website... oh wait THAT WAS SARCASM. Ok, now we’re good :smile:
    Sarcasm is a wonderful tool isn’t it, I probably should have prefaced it with a huge THIS IS SARCASM title, but I digress.

I’ve been a lurker for the better half of 2 years, so I know how this works, people gripe for the calendar and then flip there shi.. tables? Yeah that will work; when they post on some other website before the forums... I mean it is soooo hard to click that other link to a different website... oh wait THAT WAS SARCASM. Ok, now we’re good :smile:

There are other websites? :Do:)
    Sarcasm is a wonderful tool isn’t it, I probably should have prefaced it with a huge THIS IS SARCASM title, but I digress.

One Website to rule them all, One Website to find them,
    One Website to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Wait, wrong movie franchise, my bad! :wink:
  • Bet you places of power is in DEC
  • Monthly log in, clone helmets. Not clones, just more new helmets. Then we can play dress up. Also, no events, TW or TB. Just -50% drop rate to make up for double drops.
  • Im actually keen to know the TW bonus toon for the month

They didn’t say there would be one each month, did they?

They didn’t say there would be one each month, did they?

When TW was originally released, they did make it sound like it would change fairly often. But they never said monthly. However, I would imagine we'll get some bonus, whether it be what we had, or something new, is yet to be seen.
  • The proper question is WHEN can I find the December 2018 calendar. I suspect the answer might be in December. Although its been know to appear on the gaming site the devs seem to prefer earlier than the month in question.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

One Website to rule them all, One Website to find them,
    One Website to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Wait, wrong movie franchise, my bad! :wink:

I would have also accepted They're not sites you would hear about from... a Jedi...
  • So I've narrowed it down to Google or Facebook. Am I right?