Where to go from here...

Been playing for a while, mostly flying by the seat of my pants. No special strategy, other than trying to do well in fleet battles...used to be less competition for prizes. Was getting 9th-12th pretty regularly, but now having a hard time breaking top 15 in fleet.

I have a profile on swgoh.gg... ally code: 891-164-241

Arena isn't a priority, although any advice there is appreciated. My hodgepodge team is back and forth 2500-1100th place. Dooku, Boba, Kylo, Bastilla, Vader. Stuns, speed downs, ability blocks keep me relatively competative.

I can clean GW 80-85% of the time with current teams.

I am not a big Pheonix fan, but I'm guessing they should be my next focus? I don't have Palp or Thrawn. After that, solidify a good bounty hunter team?

I have GM Yoda at six stars, should be able to get seventh next time he rolls around.

I have three decent Empire members (Tarkin, Vader, TF pilot), but rest are relatively weak. When would you focus on them to get R2D2? Before working on Pheonix?

d99lilx2gu9o.jpg

Replies

• Options
    068asvc4fqc9.jpg
  • Options
    7e8qsx2bm0mw.jpg
  • Options
    80xlk02re0vq.jpg
  • Options
    ml5jqwi5e1mj.jpg
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yeah, get your Phoenix squad. I hate them personally, but they are 100% worth it for Thrawn alone. He's one of, if not the best standalone character. As for R2, if you get Thrawn and Palp (who Phoenix can also get for you) that's your Empire squad right there. The event is a joke as long as Palp is alive, he does massive damage to the enemies just by standing there because they're all Rebels. Without him it's actually pretty challenging.

Their ships are pretty good too - Phantom II has arguably the best reinforcement power in the game, and Ghost is no slouch either.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I agree with @Jarvind that Phoenix is good place to go next. The other option is to develop a team of scoundrels to clear credit heists. With Boskk and Boba you have 2 scoundrels developed already.
  • Options
    OK. Phoenix is next up for me, then. Thx!