looking back since you started playing

Replies

• Lenders79 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    LS 9-B hard is impossible to beat!

This one for sure. Esp for those of us who beat it the hard way (before CLS)

Had to use Old Ben rent a hero because only a few had him geared enough to take on Embo

Borrowed a GK to go with my Clones (I thought they would be a good replacement when my droids started dropping...oops)
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    LS 9-B hard is impossible to beat!

This one for sure. Esp for those of us who beat it the hard way (before CLS)

What is with this node? I had no CLS

I'm not sure what you're asking.
  • ctyc123 wrote: »
    Phasma, ig 86, genosian, lumi and rg.

Some awesome synergy with assists.

Yeah, on a side note from me:
    "I don't wanna replace IG-86, coz he hits like a truck" (way before Zaul meta).
  • Calo_Nord
    224 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Chief Nebit looks like a better droid team tank than B2...

My droids will be ready next time that jawa event happens.

I'll farm baze from the guild event store after I get some gear first.
  • Droids are AWESOME!
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Damodamo wrote: »
    What’s the one/few things you look back at and laugh about saying now..my faves..

Danger zone teams are literally the best thing..
    Cls is the end of every other toon
    Bb8/jtr are pointless and I’m not farming for them

Anyone else?
    I laugh at anyone that spends money on this game.

• Stunned toons dodging

and

August (this one will never die :smile: )
  • With a team full of healers how could i lose? Also nerf dooku.
  • When I use CW Chewie and Talia together I never lose, that's why I'm always going to be better at Cantina nodes.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Wow! Mod battles stage 1 is SO hard!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Sidious is such an OP character!
  • When I told myself there was no reason the gear bounty hunters. That was a lie
  • Looking back since I started all I can remember is getting screwed by the devs.
  • [From 2018] Excellent, this new sith raid is going to be awesome AND they're fixing ships!
  • My old ben with no mods is in the ally slot guys. Feel free to use him to beat the final light side hard nodes. He will die pretty easily.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    CG when will you fix Teebo's stealth bug!

Teebo seems to only exist to prevent counterchance teams from still being plausible
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    My old ben with no mods is in the ally slot guys. Feel free to use him to beat the final light side hard nodes. He will die pretty easily.

Want my Sith Marauder on dark side?
  • I hate dooku !! He counters too much !!! He needs a nerf!!!
  • I can’t wait till rebels aren’t meta anymore.
    Palp will destroy those rebels.
    I can’t wait till rebels and palp aren’t meta anymore.
  • Seeing all the DoTs lined up side-by-side during the raid with a Zader lead before they added the little number on top. Same with HoT's with Chirrut. God that was messy.

Now it's still messy because the Jedi literally get every buff imaginable. Can't wait til they finally fix that.

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    OMG Geonosian soldier deal huge damage! I'm sticking with him until I unlock Rey someday.

Also swapping out my Consular with Lumi will be an AWESOME upgrade for my team!
    I wish Barris didn't require 80 shards to unlock - *pulls a full Barris from chromiums* - WHOA move over Lumi!
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    !
    I wish Barris didn't require 80 shards to unlock - *pulls a full Barris from chromiums* - WHOA move over Lumi!
    Literally did the same back in the day..

Glad I started this thread, just keeps on giving :)

• Woah there guys, you’ll never believe it. I spent the last month and a half saving up for a chromium mega pack, and I got DARTH MAUL and MACE WINDU. Those guys were awesome in the movies, can’t wait to dominate the arena with them.
  • Dodge being meta in arena. Throw in your Dooku's and your Old Ben's
    Teebo stealth bug in Pit
    Using Teebo, Rex and QGJ to beat Rancor
    Back when 600k in HPit was considered a "win" for me. Lol!
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Who to omega????

just got my first omega mats that was announced today and need help
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    best thread ever imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Phoenix are awesome! I am going all in on them...
  • It takes too long to farm Zetas but each character will eventually have one that will completely change how they work

[Currently sitting on 140 zeta materials, Farmboy Luke Skywalker got a zeta during his rework intended solely to... kill the Rancor?]
  • I've never read all the way through a thread this long before. What a trip down memory lane.

A zeta on QGJ is going to make Jedi awesome!!!!

New game mode, I can't wait to try these tournaments!!!

WHO THE **** CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH GW!!!

Teebo Tuesday!!!
  • I play because I love star wars and don't get **** into the competitive side.