Tw not showing up

The most recent tw is not showing up for me at all in the guild even screen. I didn't think much of it yesterday, thinking it just hadn't started but now my guild is setting defenses and I still can't see the event let alone join.

Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• If you don’t join during the signup phase, it disappears from the screen and you can no longer join it. Most likely you didn’t look at guild events during the signup phase.

Some people report this from time to time, but it is funny that we only ever hear this issue AFTER signup phase has ended. Never yet heard someone complain about it during signup phase.

• If you don’t join during the signup phase, it disappears from the screen and you can no longer join it. Most likely you didn’t look at guild events during the signup phase.

Some people report this from time to time, but it is funny that we only ever hear this issue AFTER signup phase has ended. Never yet heard someone complain about it during signup phase.

You would think it would still show up to say the tw was happening but I've never missed one before so I'll take your word for it. I don't remember seeing it but with the tb, I may have missed it.
  • A guy in our guild is in same boat.

It definitely doesn’t show up, as he was asking how to join. He just flat our missed signup, despite a discord tag.
  • I don't like digging up old thread, but this just happened to me.
    I saw the banner message from the guild reminding everyone to sign up, but the TW never showed up in game.
    I was playing all day and did my GAC, but I'm 100% positive threre was no guild event yesterday.
    So what now? Just go f myself because CG won't do anything about the missing rewards, right?
  • The icon with the timer on the home screen won't appear until the game is rebooted. So if you manage to keep the game running during the entire signup phase, you'll never see it. You have to go to the guild screen.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    panzer wrote: »
    I don't like digging up old thread,...

Why do you do it, then?