Delete please

Replies

• Options
    Wookiee Monsters 164M GP guild of Shadowlands in search of a couple TW orientated players. Come visit the server :smiley:

P.S. @ArchieSL1993 Epic!
  • Options
    I’m with that guy! Wow!

Wookie life forever!
  • Options
    Who wants to win some TW's?
  • Options
    If you’re looking to win in TW and get that extra zeta you came to the right place.
  • Options
    Open spots today in all guilds, Join one of the premier TW alliances in Swgoh!
  • Options
    “Territory War...is a hunger. And there are Wookiees in the Shadowlands whose hunger is never satisfied.” - Adapted
  • Options
    This guy says all the cool stuff. Don't you want to be the one he talks about?
  • Options
    Plenty of room for you European players, or players that raid times work for the day if you are American/Canadian. Come visit the server and inquire about it. :)
  • Options
    You need to learn how to kill those pesky Revans???? We have trained professionals that can help guide you through the maze of nasty Jedi skum!
  • Options
    Join the war effort today!
  • Options
    “Without Wars, your game has no meaning. Without Wars, you do not advance. Without Wars, there is only stagnation...After all, everything of significance is the result of war conquests." - Adapted
  • Options
    Link expired
  • Xaresacex
    286 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    The link is expired? Message me we can get you a new one
  • Options
    We have a home for everyone!
  • Options
    Stop by and check out our alliance podcast for all your TW advice needs
  • Options
    “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” —The late Elizabeth Jane Howard
  • Options
    Come one come all.
  • Mol_Acadia
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    vcgglk1jdcef.jpeg

Looking for TW focused rosters. Follow the link and come talk about your options in Shadowlands.
  • Options
    Hmmmm what else can I say.... this is home. Home sweet home of a bunch of blood hungry war hardened Wookiee’s!
  • Options
    Have you ever noticed most guilds stop growing no matter how much they recruit? That's never a problem in Shadowlands. Come see why all our guilds show organic growth month after month. The only alliance I know of who doesn't have a feeder system and every member has access to the top strategists and players. Come see why everyone from Celebrities to the average guy on the street wants to call Shadowlands home. Doors open, just click the link to enter.
  • Options
    Have you ever been to Disneyland? Well Shadowlands is the Disneyland of Star Wars because once you get it you never want to get out. We all have fun and treat each other like family. We have top end resources to help you improve in all aspects of the game. So come on over and enjoy the ride!
  • Options
    There’s still a bit of time left before TW player lock. If you’re looking for a TW focused guild hop on by our Discord server and see where you could fit in!
  • Options
    Shadowlands is just great. It’s more of a family than an alliance. A family that likes beating up other people’s families. Ok, that doesn’t sound right, but we’re a great bunch of people with a vast collective knowledge to help everyone improve and have fun. I love it here!
  • Options
    Come join us. Our TW’s are great!
  • Tranced
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hello! Sent a DM but couldn’t go through. Sent a friend request via discord. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    @Tranced hi, add me Archie#9310
  • Options
    Awesome alliance looking for awesome players get you a spot today !!!!
  • Options
    Another clean sweep for all guilds in the alliance. Come find out the secret to our success
  • Options
    The ideology of Shadowlands when it comes to Territory Wars? We "(stay) afraid but do it anyway" cause "(what’s) important is the action".

-Adapted, the late, great irreplaceable Carrie Fisher
  • Options
    Get In before this next tw. Claim your 3 Zetas after its over!