Droids for Haat

Darthvanity
300 posts Member
edited November 2018
I recently have gotten my droids geared and leveled up for events and was wondering whats the best combo for the Tank raid. i have seen old videos of droid teams doing well and figured id give it a shot. I was thinking Hk-47 (L), T3-m4, IG-88, Chopper, and perhaps IG-86. Thoughts?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Drop Chop and 86 for R2 and BB8

it's more difficult to get, but much better.

86 might just be better than r2, but I doubt it
  • Yeah BB8 and R2 are probably better overall. I was thinking that chopper might get more tm from his assists and 86 from his unique.
  • You are right to work on your droids, I have a feeling they will be meta soon...
    IG-88, IDP and T3-M3, with their zetas, have a strong synergy based on target lock (no buff, no healing and more damage on locked enemies !). With HK47 as leader (lots of TM on crtit) and R2 to boost their protec and give them stealth, you have a deadly and durable team (T3 is you healer). Only down side is you kinda need all the zetas to make it work. BB8 also has good droid synergy but R2 is better and it would be a shame not to pair him with JTR (if you have her). K2SO is great as well (with lots of protec and his zeta) but again, would be a shame not to pair him with Cassian (lots of buff at the start). The ones I don't really recommend are IG-86 (hits hard but dies fast), IG-100 (no real synergy) and Grievous. Chopper belongs with the Phoenix squad (use Ezra in a Jedi team instead).

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hahaha I was all like "who is IG 100" and I had to Google it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You are right to work on your droids, I have a feeling they will be meta soon...
    IG-88, IDP and T3-M3, with their zetas, have a strong synergy based on target lock (no buff, no healing and more damage on locked enemies !). With HK47 as leader (lots of TM on crtit) and R2 to boost their protec and give them stealth, you have a deadly and durable team (T3 is you healer). Only down side is you kinda need all the zetas to make it work. BB8 also has good droid synergy but R2 is better and it would be a shame not to pair him with JTR (if you have her). K2SO is great as well (with lots of protec and his zeta) but again, would be a shame not to pair him with Cassian (lots of buff at the start). The ones I don't really recommend are IG-86 (hits hard but dies fast), IG-100 (no real synergy) and Grievous. Chopper belongs with the Phoenix squad (use Ezra in a Jedi team instead).

Wasn't there a GG rework that makes him a lot better? Especially for chopping down Jedi teams...
  • Dralkyr wrote: »

Wasn't there a GG rework that makes him a lot better? Especially for chopping down Jedi teams...
    Ya and a single move that kills revan in one hit.
    No dude grev sucks.

You are right to work on your droids, Chopper belongs with the Phoenix squad (use Ezra in a Jedi team instead).
    What if he doesn’t use Phoenix squad on the tank because he has already gotten thrawn and has no need to use Phoenix ever again ?
  • The only 'rework' I've seen for GG so far was his bonuses for the November Territory Wars. If EA ultimately decides to retain some of those bonuses as his rework, that would be cool.

• [/quote]
    What if he doesn’t use Phoenix squad on the tank because he has already gotten thrawn and has no need to use Phoenix ever again ?
    [/quote]

Would be a mistake not to use Pheonix at all. They are a very solid squad.
  • I use HK, BB8, R2, IG88 and T3M4. Now that I have my 7* GK, and my guild no longer needs me to finish the HAAT, P2 with droids is the only attack I actually do anymore.

There are better P2 teams out there, but droids are a lot of fun. Plus...they're droids!