Advice on Jedi Team

13Next

Replies

• Altazarus wrote: »
    OK I have to disagree with the idea of focusing on Bastilla led jedi. Try this:
    Revan full zetas as lead, Bastilla, GMY, Hoda, Jolee and tell me exactly which of the jedi teams cited above outperforms it both offensively (not just Arena, but also TB, TW, raids) and defensively?

Seriously. We all know revan is great. But not everyone is a whale and bought him. And no one knows when he is returning. So some have to make do with teams they can actually get.
  • I recommend going for the multi-tag Jedi first such as Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben so you can use them to unlock other Legendary toons (CLS, Thrawn, EP). This advice is valid for all toons/factions at the beginning.
    Keep working on your JC since he has a good ship.
    You should definitely work on Bastila and Jolee but they are long farms, especially if your are F2P. Just go with the ones you have and gear up GMY once you have him (easy event).
    Bottom line is have a strong base and add better members as you go (MGY, GK, etc). Do not stop a farm half way and finish one before starting another. There is no "waste" in this game, all toons are useful at some point (TB, TW, GW and soon Grand Arena) and you never know what the future holds (rework, new toon/synergy, etc).
    Last advise: forget about Jedi in Arena until you have Bastila...

• I recommend going for the multi-tag Jedi first such as Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben so you can use them to unlock other Legendary toons (CLS, Thrawn, EP). This advice is valid for all toons/factions at the beginning.
    You should definitely work on Bastila and Jolee but they are long farms, especially if your are F2P. Just go with the ones you have and gear up GMY once you have him (easy event).
    Bottom line is have a strong base and add better members as you go (MGY, GK, etc). Do not stop a farm half way and finish one before starting another. There is no "waste" in this game, all toons are useful at some point (TB, TW, GW and soon Grand Arena) and you never know what the future holds (rework, new toon/synergy, etc).

The only part of this I'm going to disagree with is the farming of bastilla and jolee. They aren't that hard of a farm. They are on a hard node but only a 16 energy one. With a few 25 refreshes and the 50 crystal refreshes if you have the crystals, you can farm them pretty quickly. Add the ship table nodes and it's even quicker. 7 star in a month is doable. So I would prioritize bastilla for a jedi team.

The only part of this I'm going to disagree with is the farming of bastilla and jolee. They aren't that hard of a farm. They are on a hard node but only a 16 energy one. With a few 25 refreshes and the 50 crystal refreshes if you have the crystals, you can farm them pretty quickly. Add the ship table nodes and it's even quicker. 7 star in a month is doable. So I would prioritize bastilla for a jedi team.

I do not like gambling so I never use my crystals for anything else than energy (150 for normal energy and 300 for cantina energy per day). There is nothing more frustrating to me than spending crystals and get nothing in return... but that's just me :smile:

I do not like gambling so I never use my crystals for anything else than energy (150 for normal energy and 300 for cantina energy per day). There is nothing more frustrating to me than spending crystals and get nothing in return... but that's just me :smile:

I refresh hard nodes for 25 or 50 crystals too when I'm focusing. But right now, I'm ready for revan and have all the other legendaries so I'm not even using many crystals on energy refreshes. I'm hoarding for the next focus farm I need to do. I've saved 11k crystals in the last few weeks.
  • I do not like gambling so I never use my crystals for anything else than energy (150 for normal energy and 300 for cantina energy per day). There is nothing more frustrating to me than spending crystals and get nothing in return... but that's just me :smile:
    I like to refresh hard nodes with crystals. That way farming Bastila is actually feasible.

This is my current Jedi squad gvqu3j276goq.png Just started on getting Bastila to 7*. After I get Bastila to 7* I think I will work on Jolee. Hopefully I can get GK from raids.

• I’m on a 11 month old shard - I haven’t seen a Phoenix Team in the Top 50 in 7 maybe 8 months?
    One guy did try and cling on with G12 and full Zetas but he either quit playing or drifted out of sight....
    there r some very easy shards out there only Phoenix I saw was either trolling or just practicing I beat in less than a minute a record lol. But even early on never saw Phoenix top 100 for more than like a week until ep most at top where p2p teams NS bounty hunters so on from the start has died off now more F2P

• Which is the only reason I suggested Luminara....given the timeframes involved...
    Your other options are to look on JC, Ahsoka and even Mace as pilots....

JC has one of the better starter ships.
    Ahsoka has a good ship
    Mace - the weakest Capital ship BUT needed in some challenges.

I have a geared out JC simply for his ship! Combine 2 “pilots” with Kanan,Ezra and Old Ben.
    Funny that we are seeing Window's capital ship in top 20 sometimes now with HT