Now that the KOTOR toons have dropped (minus Malak)...

Replies

• There are still 2 characters that aren't in game that are from KOTOR, and I believe that they plan on building up to darth malak or revan.

They probably plan on waiting for clone reworks until they release the final season of the show and add 5 clone wars marquees alongside the rework.
  • Quinlan Vos pkease
  • VaexquaGer
    466 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    You already had it...
    (Clone-helmets and TW-boost)
    ...so sad, this should be all...
    :s
  • Carth makes 3
  • Yeah it seems they should wait until this old republic piece is finished. They need more DS OR chars to unlock Darth Revan or Malak.

Although doing a bit of clone wars stuff on the side would be fine by me.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Quinlan Vos pkease
    He's a gem from the Clone Wars era
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    There are still 2 characters that aren't in game that are from KOTOR, and I believe that they plan on building up to darth malak or revan.

I assume you are referring to Carth and Juhani who are the only playable characters from the first game we don't have yet.

That said, there could be several more than two if we are counting both KOTOR and KOTOR2 and are not restricted to party members only.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    You already had it...
    (Clone-helmets and TW-boost)
    ...so sad, this should be all...
    :s

you forgot 5 shards for 200 sims
  • Winterfox53
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Bounty hunter Ventress? Rookie Boba Fett? Ki-Adi Mundi? More clones: Gree, Ponds, Waxer, Keeli, Gregor, Wolfe, ect.. There is a lot they have yet to pull from the Clone Wars, but I do agree they are probably waiting for the show to return. But that being said, they should have done nothing or at least a small something for the 10th anniversary.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Bounty hunter Ventress? Rookie Boba Fett? Ki-Adi Mundi? More clones: Gree, Ponds, Waxer, Keeli, Gregor, Wolfe, ect.. There is a lot they have yet to pull from the Clone Wars, but I do agree they are probably waiting for the show to return. But that being said, they should have done nothing or at least a small something for the 10th anniversary.

They did do something for the 10th anniversary. They even had a thread about it - it's in the announcements section.

Edit -- here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185991/clone-wars-10-year-anniversary-celebration#latest
  • Juhani and loads of others could easily be added
  • This whole year has been KOTOR. It’s the 35th anniversary of ROTJ, let’s have some characters from that instead
  • They really missed a big opportunity by not adding clone wars content...and before anyone asks, no, helmets and a temporary buff doesn't count for poop.
  • BTW, when Darth Revan gets released, I want a serious synergy with him and HK-47. He built HK for crying out loud.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    This whole year has been KOTOR. It’s the 35th anniversary of ROTJ, let’s have some characters from that instead

DECEMBER
  • This whole year has been KOTOR. It’s the 35th anniversary of ROTJ, let’s have some characters from that instead

You want more ewoks?
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    BTW, when Darth Revan gets released, I want a serious synergy with him and HK-47. He built HK for crying out loud.

He did? I remember buying him in a droid shop on Tatooine.
    BTW, when Darth Revan gets released, I want a serious synergy with him and HK-47. He built HK for crying out loud.

You buy him after you lose your memory. HK was Revan's droid from the beginning - you can restore his (HK's) memory to learn about Revan's past.

It's also the 40th anniversary of the Holiday Special, we could be getting more Wookies....

It's also the 40th anniversary of the Holiday Special, we could be getting more Wookies....

You buy him after you lose your memory. HK was Revan's droid from the beginning - you can restore his (HK's) memory to learn about Revan's past.

Interesting. Just got through the point where I find out I'm revan, bastila is kidnapped, and on my way to Korriban.
  • So next year?
  • Hold on, we're still missing Carth and the Ebon Hawk
  • Personally I'm excite for Kaz and crew from SW Resistance!

/s
    Go Pens!

This is demonstrably false. We also have significantly more TCW content than KOTOR content in game.

They may have done very little for the 10th anniversary of TCW, but they did do something. Also, it's always the something anniversary of something Star Wars. Doesn't mean they have to do anything for any of it.
  • All we've had is KOTOR? 5 Solo toons...4 BHs...Chewbacca...ships ships ships
  • Could definitely see Juhani being DS...maybe a Mara/Hanharr duo like Mission and Z (bounty hunters, so also DS)
  • Clone content will be next year with the release of the new media. no point in doing it now
  • All we've had is KOTOR? 5 Solo toons...4 BHs...Chewbacca...ships ships ships

and a partridge in a pear tree?
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    All we've had is KOTOR? 5 Solo toons...4 BHs...Chewbacca...ships ships ships

and a partridge in a pear tree?

3 to form the Triumvirate, only 2 meta completely meta teams, and then the partridge in a pear tree. ;D
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty