Night Sisters?

Hadand
5 posts Member
edited November 2018
Seriously the game is broken when I can’t attack a single toon for over a minute due to an interaction, zombie breaks the game. Please address the zombie acolyte interaction.

Replies

• They have. It's something that's been explained multiple times as WAI. Change your team or your strategy.
  • Sion, B2, Asajj all can stop it. Shock or buff immunity before she stealths. Rebels have great AoE, EP stuns. Change your line up, experiment, or just search on the forums. they've been out for over a year now.
  • I am using all the starts. Using a full Sith team and getting rolled ever sense the zombie update it got worse not better.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Sith have so much AoE. How can you not handle zonbie/acolyte combination?

Include Thrawn and it will be an easy win. Fracture is awsome.
  • Hadand wrote: »
    Seriously the game is broken when I can’t attack a single toon for over a minute due to an interaction, zombie breaks the game. Please address the zombie acolyte interaction.

Hey, I feel you, but then I learned how to beat them. I don't know what team you are using, but I defeat sisters 100% of the time now, even when they are G12 and fully pimped out.

I use Ewoks... yes, Ewoks! Logray dazes their whole team and removes taunt from Zombie, as does Teebo. Between them, you can hit the other sisters over and over. After that, Wicket and Chief flat out pwn them. When you kill a sister, Zombie comes back with reduced turn meter and revives the fallen sister. However, Ewoks are SOOOO fast. My wicket's speed is 252 I think, Chief calls all Ewoks to attack, Elder grants 25% turn meter to all Ewoks, Teebo grants 100% turn meter to all Ewoks, etc.... so, the trick is to remove taunt, then kill them fast before Zombie attacks again. Ewoks easily handle this. Problem is, they die fast to Empire.... there, take out Logray and add a pimped Han to stun Vader first, then Palp. after that, it's a 50/50% vs Empire.