Best arena and HSTR team

Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
edited November 2018
What in all of your smart and wise opinions is the best dual team used for arena and HSTR? I have started many threads asking about, BH, FO, sith, Jedi, and scoundrels for arena, but now my guild is focused on working towards the HSTR. So, what is the best for both? What’s one faction I can work on that has a double purpose in the game in that sense? Right now I run sith for the most part, and I’ve tried scoundrels, which were okay in arena, but the sith are my most developed faction. But they’re aren’t really good in HSTR. Please, I need to make up my mind on something! Any help would be appreciated.😊

Edit: I forgot to add the “other” option. If they’re are other factions that are good, just let me know.
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Best arena and HSTR team 53 votes

Nightsisters
20%
christopher152003gpeeeekevsmartKyJoe_CoolKreontasCmd314BubbaFettAiren_CrackenRoxxasAbflexerJppc 11 votes
JTR
13%
HK666Aycee1Richfxxxkomji15Ron_ONeal35LioRoope_immortal 7 votes
BH
3%
ShokKokie 2 votes
Jedi
62%
Phern6The6Bull6BrtStlndPuddis95Bill0207starplatinumJDK82theatomicpunDrazharTheJEFFtmKrjstoffMorambarJaVCnchionophileDoswidanjeFREEDOMfromFailingCrabSwitcherooDarthHansedonfazer 33 votes

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    JTR
    you probably wanna stick with JTR or Bast, unless you have Revan
  • HK666 wrote: »
    you probably wanna stick with JTR or Bast, unless you have Revan
    What’s the best bast team to go into the raid?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    JTR
    I'm no expert, but I believe JTR and NS are the highest scoring teams.

But you should probably have 2-3 teams so go for more than one
  • JTR
    JTR and Asajj are the best leaders in hstr.
    Bastila and Revan is more better than jtr or NS in arena.
  • @HK666 you mentioned a bastila team. Which one?
  • Jedi
    I think the best Bastila team for the Sith Raid is Bastila, GMY, Ezra, GK, Hoda. Works in P1 and P2, but GMY lead works better than Bastila in P1 if you have his lead zetaed. When you get Revan, use Revan, Hoda, GMY, Bastila, Ezra in P2.
  • I think the best Bastila team for the Sith Raid is Bastila, GMY, Ezra, GK, Hoda. Works in P1 and P2, but GMY lead works better than Bastila in P1 if you have his lead zetaed. When you get Revan, use Revan, Hoda, GMY, Bastila, Ezra in P2.

Thanks!
  • Jedi
    Highest scoring teams in HSTR :
    Revan ---> NS ---> JTR ---> Bast ---> Scoundrels. (and then Chex Mix, Wampa team and such..) BH arent even top5.
    Best Arena teams currently: Revan ---> Traya ---> Bast ---> Palp ---> Scoundrels/NS. (thats mainly because the top4 are the latest meta, and Scoundrels and NS are able to beat all of them, while CLS/JTR teams probably struggle vs revan. NS also might struggle a bit vs Palp and traya, but CAN win on offense)
    I have no idea how you consider BH before Jedi, JTR, and NS... or who suggested BH before all of them -.-
    also, by scoundrels team i mean QiRa lead, with Yolo/Nest, and maybe Mission+Zaal, and probably vandor chewie. there are variations. you can even consider Han+Chewie for arena.. its not the Solo movie scoundrels but they fit well with Qira lead (even better than cls L, since chewie proved protection recovery as well, suddenly Han becoming a bit more beefy, but still overpowered attacker)
  • Thanks! I thought of BH because of aura sing mainly.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Jedi
    Jedi and Nightsisters are both great choices. I just picked Jedi because Revan is a savage, and if you're running Jedi you're probably gonna be picking up Bastila and Jolee anyway.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Highest scoring teams in HSTR :
    Revan ---> NS ---> JTR ---> Bast ---> Scoundrels. (and then Chex Mix, Wampa team and such..) BH arent even top5.

Aurra sing and her (ideal) 10+% of P3 would beg to differ. She can do 4%. In one topple. By herself.

Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • JTR
    One team will not cut it, but JTR seems to be the one guulds are struggling the most, and shes fine at arena, so go for that first round.
  • JTR

Aurra sing and her (ideal) 10+% of P3 would beg to differ. She can do 4%. In one topple. By herself.

"in one topple" - how many topples do you think youre going to get in hstr?
  • Thanks!
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Jedi

Revan regularly gets 10m in p2
    Nightsisters 10m+ in p3/p4
    JTR 5m+, I've seen over 7
    Bastila 5m+ p2

Bounty hunters are probably the 5th - you're right that aurra is a beast in P3. I'm not sure what the 'scoundrel' team being referred to is.

The answer for OP is undoubtedly Jedi (under Revan), an argument could be made for NS but life's easier with revan.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Nightsisters
    NS are clearly the more accessable dual purpose team. Revan Jedi are superior in arena and are nearly as good for STR. But they can only shine with Revan. Without they won't bring you really good arena ranks or raid scores anywhere near what NS can do. So...if you are near Revan, go for him. If not, go NS and go for next Revan after NS. JTR and BH won't bring you nearly as far as the other options are capable of. Keep in mind: Your guild will need a solid mix of all those teams to succeed. You won't beat HSTR with 50 NS Teams and nothing else.
  • Jedi
    @Trystan_Spyder @FailingCrab . Scoundrels Qira Mission Zaalbar YOLO Hoda already did 6.5M+ in P2.
    Meanwhile, Aurra team is whale territory or gamechangers. So they do less and Currently harder to obtain (and more expensive gear wise, if you ignore Qira gear, which you should)
    So I can give you BH in #6 if you want. But those BH (Aurra) will not he that good in PvP so points stands, OP shouldn't invest hard in them currently.
  • Jedi
    Lol I watched the video of Aurra. This is insane modding and gear investment. Max zetas max gear godmode mods...it's unrealistic.
    max damage skelturix do isn't something most can achieve.
    Sadly this is misleading. it's like he solo DN with NS, but most people simply can't do it.
    I'll come around when I see someone normal do more than 6M with it. I really doubt they can.
    Anyway it's not OP purpose. This kind of investment is unrealistic. I saw this and I not gonna do this still. It's almost not worth the investment, it's purely a raid team that requires huge investing.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Sadly this is misleading. it's like he solo DN with NS, but most people simply can't do it.
    I'll come around when I see someone normal do more than 6M with it. I really doubt they can.

A guildmate did 9.5m against DN/Sion in P4 last hSTR....which was only our third hSTR by the way.

If you can keep the TM train rolling you just keep doing more and more.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jedi
    TVF wrote: »

A guildmate did 9.5m against DN/Sion in P4 last hSTR....which was only our third hSTR by the way.

If you can keep the TM train rolling you just keep doing more and more.

Sure. Extremely hard tho, require LOT of concentration (more than soloing the haat) and the mods don't fit perfectly for TW.
    Soloing it is possible. Realistically - full NS team of g12 won't solo it regularly, but around 5-8M damage.
    And my point is that BH team is no different. There are god tier mods there and maximum investment which don't make so sense to do sadly (20 chex mix are very easy to get, so why would I need that team? NS on the other hand is almost a must to pass DN in p4) so overall, I wouldn't suggest to do BH team for HSR, they are really not a priority.. and you have few other teams already ready. But with those teams ready , it's easy to get almost 30M.
    Getting BH is needed for few other areas in the game. HSR isn't one of them... I still don't consider it top5 in raid.
  • Chex mix is also a super PITA since you need to restart 100 times to get the perfect RNG to do 3-4%. It's also a team that includes toons no one really wants to build (Pao?!) BH, on the other hand, are hot in a variety of game phases so the investment isn't wasted. Yeah, you're not going to see McDonalds numbers without god mods and gear - but that's true of every team. I'm still more excited for my BH team than my Chex team.

Plus, Revan isn't exactly an readily available toon, nor is a Revan Jedi team a low-cost investment. And NS are still (apparently, I don't run them) very RNG dependent for good numbers as well.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Chex mix is also a super PITA since you need to restart 100 times to get the perfect RNG to do 3-4%. It's also a team that includes toons no one really wants to build (Pao?!) BH, on the other hand, are hot in a variety of game phases so the investment isn't wasted. Yeah, you're not going to see McDonalds numbers without god mods and gear - but that's true of every team. I'm still more excited for my BH team than my Chex team.

To add - although you still have to build Pao (sadly), you can use BH to run Bounty and the Beast and easily double that 4% in P3.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    BH
    Best Arena teams currently: Revan ---> Traya ---> Bast ---> Palp ---> Scoundrels/NS. (thats mainly because the top4 are the latest meta, and Scoundrels and NS are able to beat all of them, while CLS/JTR teams probably struggle vs revan. NS also might struggle a bit vs Palp and traya, but CAN win on offense)
    I have no idea how you consider BH before Jedi, JTR, and NS... or who suggested BH before all of them -.-
    also, by scoundrels team i mean QiRa lead, with Yolo/Nest, and maybe Mission+Zaal, and probably vandor chewie. there are variations. you can even consider Han+Chewie for arena.. its not the Solo movie scoundrels but they fit well with Qira lead (even better than cls L, since chewie proved protection recovery as well, suddenly Han becoming a bit more beefy, but still overpowered attacker)

I beg to differ....my bh put out more than most of my guildmates revan teams do in the sith let alone some of the other teams....its all about how you use them...their not going to get stellar numbers in phase 1 but they more than make up for it in phase 2 & 3
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    @Kokie which BH and what tier? Heroic?