Kit Reveal: Juhani

Prev134
UNIT NAME: Juhani
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Jedi, Tank, Old Republic
Unique Jedi Tank who dispels debuffs from Jedi and Old Republic allies and becomes more dangerous below full Health

ABILITIES:

Basic: RAGING STRIKE

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 10% more damage for each debuffed enemy.

Special 1: BOASTFUL PROVOCATION (Cooldown 4)

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on Jedi and Old Republic allies. Then, Juhani gains Taunt for 4 turns and Stuns the target enemy for 1 turn, which can't be evaded.

Special 2: REMORSEFUL THRASH (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. For each Critical Hit, Juhani recovers 10% Health and Protection. If Juhani is Stealthed when this ability is used, Stagger each enemy for 2 turns.

Unique 1: CATHAR RESILIENCE

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Juhani recovers 20% of her Max Health at the beginning of each of her turns. While Taunting, Juhani has +35% Counter Chance.

When Juhani drops below 100% Health, she recovers 5% Protection for each active Jedi or Old Republic ally, then gains Offense Up, Health Steal Up and Stealth for 2 turns. If Juhani is Taunting when this condition is met, she loses Taunt.

Replies

• The end of gk?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Under revan... Might be a solid tank... Counters attacks (more WITH ****), and regains protection on counters... When protection is gone she hides and looses taunt.... Big problem is its not an auto taunter. So if you dispel the taunt she can ignored. Vs the AI under revan could replace GK easily
  • I really dont see how she can tank succesfully with that unique. Get hit, lose taunt? Thats so dumb.
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    Under revan... Might be a solid tank... Counters attacks (more WITH ****), and regains protection on counters... When protection is gone she hides and looses taunt.... Big problem is its not an auto taunter. So if you dispel the taunt she can ignored. Vs the AI under revan could replace GK easily

**** = Bastia Shan.
  • It sounds like it'll only be when she drops from 100 to below she loses taunt. All other hits below she wont
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    A taunt for four turns that then drops the moment she gets low enough, interesting, also interesting that all Jedi/Kotor toons seem to effect Jedi/Kotor toons.

HEY DARKSIDE KOTOR ONE PLAYERS, BET YOU REGRET KILLING HER NOW! ;p
  • I thought we were done with marquees for awhile? Was that just hogwash?
  • Sounds extremely annoying to kill.
  • where the graphics at?
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I thought we were done with marquees for awhile? Was that just hogwash?

They never said that, they stated mixing it up to add in legendary/hero journey/ other releases sooner to break it up
  • "raging" strike? "Boastful" provocation? Jedi should not rage or boast.
  • But don't worry, when she thrashes them she feels remorse
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    @Darthv8r

I believe that was a big part of her character in the game. She wanted to be Jedi, but struggled with the Sith-like passions and anger

Revan could either keep her on the light side path, or kill her, or if memory serves, let her go dark side
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Literally the day I unlock GK
  • Darthv8r wrote: »
    "raging" strike? "Boastful" provocation? Jedi should not rage or boast.

This makes more sense if you have played KOTOR. She was a fallen jedi
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Literally the day I unlock GK

GK’s kit still looks better than hers imo. But we’ll see how well she actually works when people start using her.
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Seems rather vulnerable to attacks that ignore protection. I. E. Any attack form Sith Trooper will ignore protection and reduce health below 100%. And drop taunt. Easy counter with sith... Once trooper has taunt and counter he will hut a taunting v on counters and drop the taunt.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    Seems rather vulnerable to attacks that ignore protection. I. E. Any attack for Sith Trooper will ignore protection and reduce health below 100%. And drop taunt.

SiT basic only Ignores protection if the opponent is debuffed.
  • Maybe she will work as a solid off tank for Zalbaar and Carth's leadership ability will be the missing piece in making an old republic team viable.
  • May the force be with you
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    Seems rather vulnerable to attacks that ignore protection. I. E. Any attack for Sith Trooper will ignore protection and reduce health below 100%. And drop taunt.

SiT basic only Ignores protection if the opponent is debuffed.

His special. Ignores protection... But not really useful given how slow trooper is... Other chars that ignore protection, EP for example. Given the tendacity up and cleanses can't expect him to be debuffed often. Using nest to remove the taunt would be more efficient...
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    GK is a better taunt

When she goes below 100% health she is recovering 25% protection and health steal up + stealth + 20% max health each turn to go back into 100% health and then repeat the protection recovery loop

I'm interested in her stats (max protection / health / base speed) and how hard she hits. On paper she seems to be a decent attacker under JKR
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Given the stealth mechanic I wonder if thier is any synergy under a nute lead...

While stealthed under nute her second special would let her recover protection and gain tm...

• Oh good....another character that constantly regenerates. Because arena battles weren't taking long enough. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • If you had sold this game as Galaxy of Heroes for Knights of the Old Republic, I'd have never have even tried it.

And it would still be the best Star Wars mobile game. With or without you.
  • So Revan lead gives 20% max prot when she attacks out of turn. While taunting she has 35% counter chance, plus another 70% counter chance if Bastila is in comp, and she can recover protection through her own mechanisms as well.

Depending on her defense and prot amounts, it could be quite hard to get through that protection without having attacks that ignore it like Plague, Sass, etc.
  • Ok so new meta will be :

Revan, Yoda, Jolee, GK and Juhani

After the mass regen, mass resurrect, max tenacity, max speed, max damage I guess it misses something, ah yes double tank !

this is game is becoming more and more fun. I like the diversity I saw in arena ! Thanks and good luck to bring back balance to this game. Good job game designers
  • Ah, good, another tool for Revan. He was not strong enough, he needed more! I've seen people using Revans with less than 200 speed. They're unbeatable anyway. They even rush traya immediately to not get the out of turn attack damage. I've tried many fantastic teams, none of them stood half a chance against Revan.

Seriously CG, what's wrong with you? Have you hired Charles Manson as a game designer? What is this cash grab rush?

If I had to download the game and start it off now, I would never ever do it.