Content Update 11/29/2018 [MEGA]

Prev13
TyloRen
381 posts Moderator
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update,11/29/18.

Dedicated to the Republic he serves, Carth Onasi is a strong leader and a loyal friend to his companions. Wielding his signature blaster, he can effectively take down wave after wave of enemies while leading his squad to victory.

Juhani is a fiercely devoted Cathar Jedi who left the order when she suspected she was turning to the dark side due to the growing anger inside her. Revan ultimately spared her life and persuaded her to rejoin the Jedi Order. She serves her role well as a durable Tank who bolsters her abilities while she is injured.

NEW CHARACTERS

For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:

CHANGES
  • 500 GET and 100 Crystals for Revan in Light Side Territory Battles prematurely
  • Territory War Matchmaking Changes
  • Added achievements for owning 7-Star Wicket, Darth Traya, and Jedi Knight Revan.
  • Removed the "Days of Spring" achievement on Android. The Google Play component of this achievement is now linked to the Wicket achievement above.

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
B-28 Extinction Class Bomber
  • The B-28 Extinction Class Bomber is now available in Fleet Data Cards, Fleet Mega-Packs and Shipments

Sith Marauder
  • Sith Marauder is now available in Fleet Mega-Packs

Xanadu Blood
  • The Xanadu Blood is now farmable on Light Side Hard 8-B. This is an addition to that node and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there

EVENTS
Legends of the Old Republic VIII: Juhani
Juhani is a fiercely devoted Cathar Jedi who left the order when she suspected she was turning to the dark side due to the growing anger inside her. Earn Juhani shards and learn about her struggle with the Dark Side by completing each tier of her Marquee Event.
  • Event begins: November 30th
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Force Ally: Juhani

Legends of the Old Republic IX: Carth Onasi
Dedicated to the Republic he serves, Carth Onasi is a strong leader and a loyal friend to his companions. Wielding his signature blaster, he can effectively take down wave after wave of enemies while leading his squad to victory. Earn Carth Onasi shards and lead the Old Republic to victory by completing each tier of his Marquee Event.
  • Event begins: December 1st
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Force Ally: Carth Onasi

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Heroes of Legend: Juhani Pack
Power up Juhani with this brand new pack!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Juhani and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
  • Date available: November 30th
  • 1299 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Heroes of Legend: Juhani Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Juhani (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: November 30th
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Heroes of Legend: Carth Onasi Pack
Power up Carth Onasi with this brand new pack!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Carth Onasi and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
  • Date available: December 1st
  • 1299 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Heroes of Legend: Carth Onasi Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Carth Onasi (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: December 1st
Maximum # purchases: 1

Energy Deal
Get Energy to use in Light Side and Dark Side Battles with an Energy Deal Pack! These packs are in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: December 2nd, December 7th, December 14th, December 18th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 40+
Maximum # purchases: Once per day

Cantina Energy Deal
Get Cantina Energy to use in Cantina Battles! These packs are in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: December 2nd, December 7th, December 14th, December 18th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 40+

Mod Energy Deal
Get Mod Energy to use in Mod Battles and Mod Challenges with a Mod Energy Pack! This pack is in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: December 3rd, December 8th, December 15th, December 19th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 50+

Ship Energy Deal
Get Ship Energy to use in Fleet Battles with a Ship Energy Pack! This pack is in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: December 3rd, December 8th, December 15th, December 19th
600 Crystals

FIXES
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug with T3-M4 sharing positive stat boosts even after he had fled a raid battle to now remove them after fleeing.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Sith Trooper's "Vaiken Legacy" could cause him to lose his buffs in certain circumstances.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bossk's “On The Hunt” contract would require damaging the weakest enemy more than 10 times in some PVE battles.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bounty Hunters would occasionally not recover Health and Protection when Thermal Detonators explode under Zam Wesell Leader.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Kanan Jarrus' Disarming Strike would not trigger Bossk's “On The Hunt” heal on a critical hit.
  • EVENT - Updated Ghosts of Dathomir’s event description for level 80+ to indicate that Victory Counts are shared between Tier 1 and the Bonus tier.

DEV POST

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    There's Xanadu Blood!

No notes on the changes to TW bonuses? I guess we'll just have to figure it out in-game.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    no rework this month?
  • Had my fingers crossed for Jango, as we just entered his release window. Didnt have my hopes up though. I'm sure he'll be here in 2 weeks.
  • Maybe I'm way off, but shouldn't Jango be farmable soon? I thought it would happen today.
  • Days of Spring Achievement has been altered to something that can actually be accomplished? Happy Day!
  • Maybe I'm way off, but shouldn't Jango be farmable soon? I thought it would happen today.

@LaddDeWinter Jango should go f2p ~12/12/18, so I would expect him in the next content update, in 2 weeks.

• jkray622 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm way off, but shouldn't Jango be farmable soon? I thought it would happen today.

@LaddDeWinter Jango should go f2p ~12/12/18, so I would expect him in the next content update, in 2 weeks.

Thanks!
  • Guess the Juhani and Carth rumours were true. I'm looking forward to farming for them.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm way off, but shouldn't Jango be farmable soon? I thought it would happen today.

Until then, maybe he could show up in a shipment more often than once per week...
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    jkray622 wrote: »
    There's Xanadu Blood!

No notes on the changes to TW bonuses? I guess we'll just have to figure it out in-game.
    The Clone Wars TW bonuses are being removed and the usual bonuses will added back in

Apologies, I was misinformed, there are NO bonuses for this round of TW, including the old BH, FO, etc
    Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on
  • Not even heard of them. I guess they can be end game for me
  • Yey! Bye bye Days of Spring. Thank goodness.

That's my favorite part too.
  • @CG_SBCrumb I'm on iOS and started playing late October 2016. I didn't have the days of spring achievement since it was before my time. but in some of the recent updates from august to September(might have been earlier I think I noticed it late September, it could be when achievements moved to the quests tab) it suddenly appeared! Will it be removed from my achievements as well?
  • Kreontas wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I'm on iOS and started playing late October 2016. I didn't have the days of spring achievement since it was before my time. but in some of the recent updates from august to September(might have been earlier I think I noticed it late September, it could be when achievements moved to the quests tab) it suddenly appeared! Will it be removed from my achievements as well?
    Yes, everyone will have the old achievement removed
  • Yea XB and achievements!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Wait, the usual bonuses were taken out? I didn't even notice.. lol. Like the only thing I noticed this month was how fun it was to use Mace on offence :D

Another hard node farm, yay. Man I hope some ships get added to the ship fleet shard store. Also pilots.

Energy deals are a week late, I totally would have bought all of them during the double drop weekend :)
  • @CG_SBCrumb maybe you should put in the announcement that the OLD bonuses to TW will return. A bit more notice on this would have been welcome...
  • Magilla262 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb maybe you should put in the announcement that the OLD bonuses to TW will return. A bit more notice on this would have been welcome...

When they announced the NEW bonuses, they told us it would only be for the month of November. I think that was enough advanced notice.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    And it seemed pretty obvious that the old bonuses would come back since it wasn't stated otherwise.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Kreontas wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I'm on iOS and started playing late October 2016. I didn't have the days of spring achievement since it was before my time. but in some of the recent updates from august to September(might have been earlier I think I noticed it late September, it could be when achievements moved to the quests tab) it suddenly appeared! Will it be removed from my achievements as well?
    Yes, everyone will have the old achievement removed

YES!!! Thank you so much!!! (A bit of OCD triggers each time I saw it :neutral: )
  • Why is there an achievement for a 7 star wicket? Is he going to become important soon? Maybe for getting C-3PO?
  • @LaddDeWinter It was enough notice that the NEW ones wouldn't keep going into this TW. It was no notice at all that the OLD ones would be re-implemented.
  • Server slow and we dont have 3:15 pst
  • Balthasar666
    254 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb It would be nice to get a some sort of explanation on the reasoning behind some hard node placement, mainly hounds tooth and xanadu. Useless hard nodes on weird places when you have fleet hard line.

be careful what you wish for
    :)
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb It would be nice to get a some sort of explanation on the reasoning behind some hard node placement, mainly hounds tooth and xanadu. Useless hard nodes on weird places when you have fleet hard line.

be careful what you wish for
    :)

Well what could be worse than the state of the hard node farms? :D

Are you referring to the reduce crystal cost on hard nodes?
  • @CG_SBCrumb tw is not showing any faction bonuses.