how to track unsuccessful attacks in territory war.

As a guild officer i am looking for a better way to track attacks in territory war. Yes i can see successful attacks. But looking for losses by Player to see if they are participating in the event they singed up for. Any feed back is appreciated. I am trying to be a better officer.
thanks

Replies

• Generally of folks want to track attempts, then I have heard they set a map to do not attack, so each attack is a rogue action
  • thanks that is better way of saying what i am trying to find. did the guild member make attempts.
  • Set a map to prohibited, . . Each attack logs as a rogue action . . . . . ..
  • well let try again. in tw you can look at stats. 1.total points earned 2.defense setup points. and 3. successful attacks points . so say for instance Bob joined a territory war. he did set up a defense fleet 34 points and a defense squad 20 points. and did not attack. the stats would show 1. 54 points 2. 54 points 3. 0 points... so change to one successful attack and got 20 points. stats would be 1.74 points 2. 54 points 3. 20 points is that clearer so far.
    So take Bob again. who joined tw and did not post defense squad. and at the end the stats show, 1. 0 points 2. 0 points 3. 0 points. did he attack and lose every time? or did He do nothing for the war?
    i hope that this makes it clear for what i am trying to find out. and thanks for the response.
  • Yes and if you would actually look at the logs, there is one called rogue actions, .. by marking a map prohibited, . . Each time an attempt is made it records it as a rogue action. . .. this gives you a tally count for that player for how many attempts were made, . . Which can then be used to determine successful attacks versus unsuccessful attacks. Got it?

While it would be easier to have an attempt log added to the columns, that still hasn’t been done, likely won’t be done any time soon if at all, So, folks that care about tracking attempts made, do what I have spelled out . Which provides you with the attempts per player you want.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Gavin_bull wrote: »
    well let try again. in tw you can look at stats. 1.total points earned 2.defense setup points. and 3. successful attacks points . so say for instance Bob joined a territory war. he did set up a defense fleet 34 points and a defense squad 20 points. and did not attack. the stats would show 1. 54 points 2. 54 points 3. 0 points... so change to one successful attack and got 20 points. stats would be 1.74 points 2. 54 points 3. 20 points is that clearer so far.
    So take Bob again. who joined tw and did not post defense squad. and at the end the stats show, 1. 0 points 2. 0 points 3. 0 points. did he attack and lose every time? or did He do nothing for the war?
    i hope that this makes it clear for what i am trying to find out. and thanks for the response.

The answer is still the same:

Have an officer mark every territory to prohibit attacks. Then check the 4th stat as well: Rogue actions.

The answer will still be the same even if you elaborate even more on your question. It's really the only way — but it works.
  • Yes and if you would actually look at the logs, there is one called rogue actions, .. by marking a map prohibited, . . Each time an attempt is made it records it as a rogue action. . .. this gives you a tally count for that player for how many attempts were made, . . Which can then be used to determine successful attacks versus unsuccessful attacks. Got it?

While it would be easier to have an attempt log added to the columns, that still hasn’t been done, likely won’t be done any time soon if at all, So, folks that care about tracking attempts made, do what I have spelled out . Which provides you with the attempts per player you want.

Can you please explain it one more time?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Boov wrote: »
    Yes and if you would actually look at the logs, there is one called rogue actions, .. by marking a map prohibited, . . Each time an attempt is made it records it as a rogue action. . .. this gives you a tally count for that player for how many attempts were made, . . Which can then be used to determine successful attacks versus unsuccessful attacks. Got it?

2 points!
  • Boov wrote: »
    Yes and if you would actually look at the logs, there is one called rogue actions, .. by marking a map prohibited, . . Each time an attempt is made it records it as a rogue action. . .. this gives you a tally count for that player for how many attempts were made, . . Which can then be used to determine successful attacks versus unsuccessful attacks. Got it?

Lol. Nah, think all the good words are used up now
  • Ok, thanks. I was not trying to be dense. But hoped t here was a better way. GhostTrukin and Waqui thank you again.
  • Sadly there is no bettter way at this time.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Gavin_bull wrote: »
    Ok, thanks. I was not trying to be dense. But hoped t here was a better way. GhostTrukin and Waqui thank you again.

You're welcome :—)

Unfortunately there is no other way.