How good is the sith marauder's extinction class fighter?

I usually run Vader's tie advanced and maul's ship on my fleet. However after seeing the sith marauder's extinction class fighter I've been thinking about doing a complete overhaul for my current fleet. I was thinking of running something like tie advanced, biggs star fighter, hounds tooth, and the extinction. How good is the new sith fighter? I dont want to invest in something that may not be as good as I thought

Replies

• Sith Marauder - bomber
    Sith Assassin - fighter

Which are you referring to?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Fighter is really bad.

Marauders bomber is a fine tank. The only problem with it is that we have great tanks in game already - ht, sun fac are much better, but I would say also biggs and boba.. So its good, im not going to say othrtwise, but its still like the 3rd-5th best tank in game, so I wouldnt recommend farming.
  • Fighter is really bad...

Not sure I agree with this. It's not a meta defining ship, but it certainly has it's uses. Especially when paired with Vader and the Bomber. Who doesn't want Vader with def pen AND foresight? Not to mention it can bypass protection on debuffed enemies (hello HT).
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Bomber works better with sith, so keep the sith.
    Im actually a lower rumg of the lvl 85s, but I find use for it by using ghosts assist and have bomber go next, thus effectively taunting. With sith it does a real taunt.
    It does need a good Marauder though, and (unless yours is already decent) ain't nobody got time for that