Question on territory battle and war

As a free to play gamer I'm always looking for ways to best spend and save my resources. Territory battle and war is no exception considering I spend most if not all my tokens on much needed gear especially gear 12 goodies. I want to finish my hermit Yoda and begin farming wampa soon but I need to know a few things beforehand. Can anyone tell me about how frequently we have these events? I know we usually get one of each a month but I'm sure we get more than that. And the second thing is what other ways are there if any to gain guild event tokens outside of wars and battles? I know we win some from sith raid but anywhere else?

Replies

• We get 2-3 Territory Battles per month, they give the most guild event currency. We usually get 5-6 territory wars per month, they don't give loads of event currency compared to the TB, but they are better than nothing. Tier 6 and I believe heroic STR raid also gives event currency. My suggestion is to finish any farming for characters first before the gear. If you want Hoda and Wampa, you should get them out of the way first and then farm the gear you want. Using it on 12+ gear or gear like the stun gun or other rare gear is the best use of the event currency.
  • The guild events alternate. So if we have a TB this week, we will get 2 TW next week, and another TB the week after and so on.. In general we get 2 TBs and 4 TWs per month. Outside of these events I believe the only way to get the guild event currency is from tier 5-6-7 of the sith raid along with some of the achievements.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    During a fortnite, we usualy see 1 TB followed by 2 TWs (with a day or 2 in between). There has been a few deviations from this schedule, though. Once a TB was completely skipped, because it clashed with a major update. On another occasion a TB was postponed to the next month, which then had an extra TB — sometimes with only 1 TW in between TBs instead of 2.
  • To summarize, there is a 2 week cycle. In a 2 week period you will have one Territory Battle (either Light or Dark), and two Territory Wars.

The subsequent 2 week period would have the other Territory Battle, and then two more TWs.
  • You should also take compensation for bugs into consideration when calculating how long farming will take =D
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    We get 2-3 Territory Battles per month, they give the most guild event currency. We usually get 5-6 territory wars per month, they don't give loads of event currency compared to the TB, but they are better than nothing. Tier 6 and I believe heroic STR raid also gives event currency. My suggestion is to finish any farming for characters first before the gear. If you want Hoda and Wampa, you should get them out of the way first and then farm the gear you want. Using it on 12+ gear or gear like the stun gun or other rare gear is the best use of the event currency.
    Please do not take this advice if u value ur squad and fleet rank which relies on equipment to maintain. Now if u just want to collect toons then farm every toon first and then take to g8 maybe 10 if bored. If u value ur rank which as F2P u should only way u get crystals then u farm equipment first then work on toons.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Please do not take this advice if u value ur squad and fleet rank which relies on equipment to maintain. Now if u just want to collect toons then farm every toon first and then take to g8 maybe 10 if bored. If u value ur rank which as F2P u should only way u get crystals then u farm equipment first then work on toons.

I used to think like this. Problem is, you'll never run out of toons to gear. And if you want the really good stuff, you need to score well in hsith. Which is hard to do without at least hermit yoda. I can sit top 50 squad and 1st in fleet daily without buying gear from there - I've got 7* wampa and am working on hoda now.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/