Where can I find the december 2018 calendar?

Replies

• cfodder
    85 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Is ewok scout close enough to Wicket? As for
    Are as to where the calendar is, probably on several people's computers in the CG office and we should see it on this site sometime in the next 100 hours... I have a hunch Thrawn will be back next week with Chimaera though.

Edit: this is since Home One is showing up early again with the event showing up now for next Wednesday.
  • When they release it and ewok scout is definitely login if the month
  • When its available it will be posted here usually first
    https://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/swgoh-resources/swgoh-events-calendar/
  • jfears2 wrote: »
    n3m4qlr1ekij.jpg

It's December in Australia already, so, umm, where's our December Calendar? Gimme :D
  • Mike74f
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    This is the best part of checking the forums at the end of the month every one asking bout the calendar for next month lol
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Monthly log in, clone helmets. Not clones, just more new helmets. Then we can play dress up. Also, no events, TW or TB. Just -50% drop rate to make up for double drops.

Yes, in response to the overwhelming disappointment with the clone helmet not matching the older clone figure, the obsolete clone body has been removed so that you can enjoy the new helmet more. LOL!
  • The full calendar will be out later today it’s always the last day of the month and if the last day is a weekend then it’s the last Friday of the month or if it’s an American holiday

And remember they hail from America
  • From the last time zone in continental America..
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Urghh ewok scout as login character
  • Just registered to the forums, as I have very important question: Where is the even calendar for Dec ^? >:)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Urghh ewok scout as login character

Who cares? All I see is blond brunette redhead shard shop currency shard shop currency shard shop currency.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The gaming fans site is getting ready for the information. They already have the known events and placeholders for some others,
  • nottenst wrote: »
    The gaming fans site is getting ready for the information. They already have the known events and placeholders for some others,

They have less events than what's even ingame? Or I'm hitting this bug where I can't see new stuff some people were hitting previous month?
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Some December events are already on https://swgohevents.com including Thrawn, Home One, Chimaera, etc.

wvf27l46cdsq.png
  • sigsig wrote: »
    Some December events are already on https://swgohevents.com including Thrawn, Home One, Chimaera, etc.

wvf27l46cdsq.png
    Endor escalation on the 8th of December? Sweet... Here comes my last shards for a 7* Wicket. I like my Ewoks, they are fun to play. They need some gears though...
  • They’ve always been good to us in December. I’m sure they are working up something special. It has been a very good year for CG SWGOH
  • I won't reject special things, but primarily waiting for Chewie to get back.
  • Ok so we can see a few of them but yet no calendar released.... so didnt they say better communication

dh9pcz8e7zuj.jpg
    8m7nws15fj3m.jpg
    0fhvcpgzb7ui.jpg

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    They’ve always been good to us in December. I’m sure they are working up something special. It has been a very good year for CG SWGOH

A good year? have we been playing the same game/reading the same forums? :D
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ok so we can see a few of them but yet no calendar released.... so didnt they say better communication
    You can want even more communication, but compare this game to other similar games, and Galaxy of Heroes is leagues better in terms of communication than similar competitors. Compare to Marvel Strike Force or Disney Heroes, the most direct competition, and this game is miles ahead.

They promised improved communication. Communication has improved. Communication is better than most games. They've made good on that promise, even if that communication isn't perfect.
    Still not a he.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    They’ve always been good to us in December. I’m sure they are working up something special. It has been a very good year for CG SWGOH

A good year? have we been playing the same game/reading the same forums? :D

From money perspective, it’s good year for CG)
  • When the mods come out and said they would step up the communication, it lasted about 6 weeks. Now the mods communicate less then before they promised to communicate more.

Expect less and less communication from here on in.

Obviously Q&A got canned. I guess they didn't like the questions they got
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ok so we can see a few of them but yet no calendar released.... so didnt they say better communication
    You can want even more communication, but compare this game to other similar games, and Galaxy of Heroes is leagues better in terms of communication than similar competitors. Compare to Marvel Strike Force or Disney Heroes, the most direct competition, and this game is miles ahead.

They promised improved communication. Communication has improved. Communication is better than most games. They've made good on that promise, even if that communication isn't perfect.

Yes, communication here is leaps and bounds better than other names games.

They promised improved communication - that is a failure.

Calendars are just a funny forum joke now,
    That I really enjoy. :)

I’m really not trying to throw shade, and I always try to stay mindful that CG just cannot say certain things. Improved communication in terms of this game and especially in these forums are a disaster.

I will be sure to bring it up at the next Q & A
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

But I'll be too old to use a computer by then!
  • TVF wrote: »

But I'll be too old to use a computer by then!

Haha! It’s pretty scary how accurate that is. I’m a middle school teacher and computers and laptops may be cropping up on the endangered species list
  • I don't get why they leave it so last minute and create angst among the community and before a weekend. They say they are trying to improve communication, but it's gone backwards for me.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited December 2018

l2h9hxr2akn3.png
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited December 2018

l2h9hxr2akn3.png

Is this supposed to mean something?
  • create angst among the community
    doesn't create angst for anyone in my guild and others on discord, it creates angst to only a selected few

• Looking like no calender today. Maybe they are sick ,writing a new one or just awaiting approval.