So basically...(C3PO things)

Replies

• Not to mention clone wars ;)
  • Wrathor wrote: »
    If 8 films doesn't qualify as legendary god knows

9 films... including Rogue One

And what does he do in those films other than annoy the main characters?
  • I am ready
    Whatever is required.
  • For every legendary character, we needed to use the enemy faction.
    GMY: Siths
    R2-D2: Empire
    BB-8:FO
    Chewbacca: BH
    EP: Rebels
    Thrawn: Phoenix

So I highly doubt we will need Ewoks to unlock C3-PO.
    It's not because Ewok Scout is in the daily login rewards that it means Ewoks will be required, it is just here to give a hint about the new character that is coming to the game. When OG Chewie was released in september, the daily login reward was ROLO, but still we needed BH.

So my bet is that we will need the Soldiers of the Empire to unlock the golden droïd.

What do you guys think?
  • For GMY it's jedi...
  • Ciranne
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Oh, is it? Kittens my theory is ruined lol
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • I use my G12.5+ zeta FO in arena and stay within Top 200 (dont really care much for arena, only use 2 fights for the dailies) and I have a full G11 Ewok squad
  • I think its more likely it won't be Ewoks as they were his allies and legendaries require enemies
  • Ciranne wrote: »

:D
  • Some say it could be Jawas too, as we can see two red lights on the C3-PO picture we got from the puzzle, looking like Jawa's eyes
  • Troopers!
  • I'm still holding out for the Jawas.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Ciranne wrote: »
    For every legendary character, we needed to use the enemy faction.

It's not because Ewok Scout is in the daily login rewards that it means Ewoks will be required, it is just here to give a hint about the new character that is coming to the game. When OG Chewie was released in september, the daily login reward was ROLO, but still we needed BH.

So my bet is that we will need the Soldiers of the Empire to unlock the golden droïd.

What do you guys think?

GMY required jedi.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    I too don't care much for ewoks and i also think they'll be required to get 3cpo, at high gear even.
    It's all a matter of preference ofcourse, but ewoks are easily ignored if you don't really like them without hurting your overall progress. It's a solid team as far as non-meta teams go, but i assume no one geared them only because of their ingame prowess. If you do like them they're worth getting though, but so are many other factions like BH, FO, NS, troopers etc. I assume the majority of players preferred farming gearing other factions over ewoks, so they probably aren't necessarily thrilled if ewoks are required at high gear.
    I think that's the point the OP tried to make, but without exagurating.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Ewoks are amazing! I have all zetas on them, they crush first order and TB is easy as can be. Also they are one of the mkst fun factions to use (along with Imp Troopers)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    CDFrawg wrote: »
    Ciranne wrote: »
    For every legendary character, we needed to use the enemy faction.

What do you guys think?

GMY required jedi.

Yeah, but that came before the pattern for legendaries was established.
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    This will be like bb-8 event right ?

Forcing a plain bad team(''First order'',but in this case,Ewoks) so you can gain an 'legendary(bb-8 but now c3po) so you can use that legendary , that is mandatory for an Hero's Journey (RJT but now Jedi Luke)

It kinda makes sense.

Except nobody wants to farm Ewok.

//Bet there'llbe some smartasses that will tell me that they want to farm ewok just to prove me wrong.

Jesus, man, what is your life? Are you one of those guys who has 500k Galactic War tokens stacked up because they're certain some day CG will reverse their decision to not add new characters to that store?

Ewoks are an easy farm and a fun team. Lots of people worked on them because we don't endlessly chase whatever some loudmouth youtuber said is going to be the flavor of the next few months. I'm sorry you're not one of us, but that doesn't mean you should be whizzing on our parade because you choose to play a different way.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Lot of assumptions that ewoks will be required. What about Jawas or droids?

If it were going to be jawas or droids, Ewok Scout wouldn't be the login character.

The login character has related to some tent poll event for the month (new legendary, new event, new raid, etc) for a long time now. So unless they really want to push players to complete the AT-ST event, the smart money is on Ewoks being used for whatever C3-P0 event there is :P

Now, that said, it could be this is a marquee event and giving us Scout is a way of indicating that he'll have Ewok synergies. So you're right that we're all making assumptions--but the assumption is that C3-P0 will be a legendary, not what'll be required, because if he is then we know that. It's a reasonably safe assumption to make, though, because you don't need to farm for a marquee--you can use anyone--but may have to for a legendary.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • My guess is that we will need imperial troopers for his event. He will probably have a daze on at least one ability (maybe on basic) and with logrey aoe daze, will prevent the ITs from getting TM.
  • nivbp7 wrote: »
    My guess is that we will need imperial troopers for his event. He will probably have a daze on at least one ability (maybe on basic) and with logrey aoe daze, will prevent the ITs from getting TM.

I hope that is the case! my IT are G12 apart from veers who is G11 with his zeta. If ewoks are needed I am out of luck and will unlock 3po on the 3rd or 4th time after my BH farm :D
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    H
    newbornFL wrote: »
    y'all think before telling me that FO is a 'great' team.

I have them at full g12.5 + zeta .

They are good,in TW,but that's about it,definetly not worth zeta investment nor the gear.

Especially the mods.

Well my gear 10-11 + zeta FO team keeps me in the top 200 for arena. Not to mention they are solid in TW. Or that they can solo the heroic rancor and haat.

The key is KRU. Phasma is outdated.
  • Wrathor wrote: »

He was seen as a god. He helped (with Lukes jedi powers) bring the ewoks to the side of the rebellion to defeat the Empire. No big deal
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    Wrathor wrote: »

He was seen as a god. He helped (with Lukes jedi powers) bring the ewoks to the side of the rebellion to defeat the Empire. No big deal

Right.

Literally without C3PO, the gang would’ve been eaten by Ewoks. EWOKS.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Lot of assumptions that ewoks will be required. What about Jawas or droids?

If it were going to be jawas or droids, Ewok Scout wouldn't be the login character.

The login character has related to some tent poll event for the month (new legendary, new event, new raid, etc) for a long time now.

Like how ROLO related to Chewie (she did, in that you fought her with Chewie... not so much in the sense of being useful for the event) and how Nightsister Spirit related to Revan (absolutely not at all)?

Ewoks certainly could be required, but this was a much safer bet last year than it is this year.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    Wrathor wrote: »

Right.

Literally without C3PO, the gang would’ve been eaten by Ewoks. EWOKS.

Speculative. After all, Luke could have used jedi powers to get them out of there immediately, but instead followed the force and did so in the way that was most beneficial - turning them into allies.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I'm still holding out for the Jawas.

Prepare for disappointment
  • You will need...
    Jawas to capture him
    Farm boy Luke to free him from Jawas
    Troopers to blast him to pieces
    Chewbacca to pick up the pieces
    R2-D2 to put the pieces back together
    And Ewoks to worship him as a God.

When the real point is that C3PO was mostly just R2-D2s friend and translator for those that didn’t speak beep-Boop. He was completely useless in a fight. What is he going to do? When your team starts the battle, C3PO will yell, “Oh No.” put his hands in the air and run away. If R2 is also on your team, C3PO will have an argument with R2 that they should both leave. R2 will stay, C3PO will still run away.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    You will need...
    The patience of a Jedi Master to put up with his constant chatter. :p
  • He's gonna be like Hoda but instead of mass assists and healing it's gonna be mass debuffs and annoyance.