Fairness?

I saw where the TW's were going to be more fair minded in Match-ups. We are in a TW right now where we are literally fighting a multi-guild mash up. We deserve to go against guilds like ours. We are not pay to play. We are a farmer guild with multiple entities feeding one an overwhelming match up. We are set to stun and we are fighting the Lords of Doom Academy. Which is a feeder for the Lords of Doom. We don't have any members that can afford to place 6 or 7 teams in defense, then have members fight with 10 or more squads each. Not same people on that. We have to spread out our Guild GP. I just don't feel fairly matched.

Replies

• Fighting a multiguild feeder. We are not one. Typo...sorry.
  • You should never have to set 6 or 7 teams on defense (although some of your higher GP members may be able to do so to balance things out for the lower GP members), nor should you ‘need’ 10 attack squads.

TW is set up that the number of squads per Territory is half the amount of the players in the guild with fewer participants (with a possible rounding up of 1 squad per Territory with an odd number).

So to fill 8 ground Territories and 2 ship territories, you will need an average of 4 defensive squads and 1 defensive fleet (totaling 154 defense banners) from each player (with a possible additional 8 squads and 2 fleets ‘floating’ that also need to be filled).

Likewise, each player only needs to defeat 4 squads and 1 fleet to completely clear the opposing map (which is pretty uncommon at lower GP levels).

If people have to deploy that many squads to fill your defenses, you should be letting the expectations known prior to TW kickoff and then monitoring the contributions from each member during the set up phase to make sure each member is pulling their weight.

Hope that helps!
  • I dont disagree with you. I have played competively before as pay to play with cutthroat tactics. I thought this would be different. Obviously not. Hehehe. Should have remembered the Sith almost wiped out the Jedi. But we truly got mismatched. Quick question if you can answer, we had 39/50 fight. Now is it based on Total Guild GP or the 39 participating? If it's Guild GP, what happens when feeders trim their ranks to "the best of best" and go against casual players. If it is only those participating then I think it would narrow down the possibility of guilds going in with an overwhelming advantage.
  • Bobatet wrote: »
    I saw where the TW's were going to be more fair minded in Match-ups. We are in a TW right now where we are literally fighting a multi-guild mash up. We deserve to go against guilds like ours. We are not pay to play. We are a farmer guild with multiple entities feeding one an overwhelming match up. We are set to stun and we are fighting the Lords of Doom Academy. Which is a feeder for the Lords of Doom. We don't have any members that can afford to place 6 or 7 teams in defense, then have members fight with 10 or more squads each. Not same people on that. We have to spread out our Guild GP. I just don't feel fairly matched.

Not trying to sound negative here man, but is sounds more like you have a participation problem. If people are joining and then doing nothing, its screwing the rest of your members over