Where can I find the december 2018 calendar?

Replies

• I know that with it being Saturday and all are we to expect the December event calendar by monday?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Given that it's now the weekend, December 3rd is the most likely date.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Given that it's now the weekend, December 3rd is the most likely date.

Yeah I can see it coming on the 3rd but I could also see them waiting til after the C3PO event on the 14th
  • Are we getting an Event Calendar this month?
  • Still waiting lol
  • Are we getting a December Event Calendar?
  • PetitEtreMalfaisant
    247 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Forum : NOPE
    Swgoh Events : NOPE
    Gaming Fan : NOPE
  • swgregoriou
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    https://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/swgoh-resources/swgoh-events-calendar/

only some of it????? and events that are already showing in game.... I think TVF is right. It will be Monday when we get a full release

2018 Daily Login – SWGoH Character of the Month - as you will have all seen in-game by now

December – Ewok Scout

December 2018 SWGoH Events
    TERRITORY WARS
    (Starting at Preview Phase)
    Begins: Nov 29th

MARQUEE EVENT – LEGENDS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC VIII – JUHANI
    Starts: Nov 30th
    MARQUEE EVENT – LEGENDS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC IX – CARTH ONASI
    Starts: Dec 1st
    ASSAULT BATTLES – FOREST MOON
    Starts: Dec 2nd

TERRITORY BATTLES – Imperial Retaliation
    Starts: Dec 3rd
    Ends: Dec 8th

FLEET MASTERY – HOME ONE
    Starts: Dec 5th
    TERRITORY WARS
    (Starting at Preview Phase)
    Begins: TBA
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    i still think we need about 3 more threads a day until they release the calender. The 5 threads we have now is just not enough.
  • Bot says these events are coming up:

REBELS (Basic Training Event) starts **Monday, 4 January** and finishes **Tuesday, 6 September**
    LEGENDS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC VIII (Marquee Event) starts **Friday, 30 November** and finishes **Sunday, 2 December**
    LEGENDS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC IX (Marquee Event) starts **Saturday, 1 December** and finishes **Monday, 3 December**
    Training Droid Smuggling starts **Saturday, 1 December** and finishes **Sunday, 2 December**
    Territory War starts **Sunday, 2 December** and finishes **Monday, 3 December**
    FOREST MOON (Assault Battles) starts **Sunday, 2 December** and finishes **Tuesday, 4 December**
    CONTRABAND CARGO (Ship Event) starts **Monday, 3 December** and finishes **Tuesday, 4 December**
    HOTH - IMPERIAL RETALIATION starts **Tuesday, 4 December** and finishes **Monday, 10 December**
    SMUGGLER'S RUN (Resource Event) starts **Tuesday, 4 December** and finishes **Wednesday, 5 December**
    HOME ONE (Fleet Mastery Event) starts **Wednesday, 5 December** and finishes **Thursday, 6 December**
    ARTIST OF WAR (Legendary Event) starts **Thursday, 6 December** and finishes **Thursday, 13 December**
    IMPERIAL CHIMAERA (Legendary Ship Event) starts **Friday, 7 December** and finishes **Friday, 14 December**
    ENDOR ESCALATION (Heroic Battle) starts **Saturday, 8 December** and finishes **Sunday, 9 December**
    GROUND WAR (Assault Battles) starts **Monday, 10 December** and finishes **Wednesday, 12 December**
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    i still think we need about 3 more threads a day until they release the calender. The 5 threads we have now is just not enough.
    We need to rename General Discussion board to Calendar Discussion board

• What bot is that?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I still think the road ahead had more posts about its whereabouts, lot of catching up to do!

I do like the calendars, mainly because I wanted to know if Chewy is coming back this month so I should keep focusing on my bh,
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »

I still think the road ahead had more posts about its whereabouts, lot of catching up to do!

I do like the calendars, mainly because I wanted to know if Chewy is coming back this month so I should keep focusing on my bh,

If you want chewie you should definitely finish up bh. I also just wanted to bump this before we get 10 more calender threads.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

If you want chewie you should definitely finish up bh. I also just wanted to bump this before we get 10 more calender threads.

Haha yes. I don’t think they announce legendaries and such in the calendar but otc is due in dec.
  • Gorem wrote: »

Chewie would not be seen on the calendar because that would be the second time that he would here, so they would announce 2 days before he comes that he will be returning, resulting in mass-hysteria because "How are we to know that he was supposed to come? How were were supposed to know that we needed to gear up these characters?"
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »

Chewie would not be seen on the calendar because that would be the second time that he would here, so they would announce 2 days before he comes that he will be returning, resulting in mass-hysteria because "How are we to know that he was supposed to come? How were were supposed to know that we needed to gear up these characters?"

This type of frenzy is warranted the first time an event is released. They don’t give enough notice or time to prepare (Looking at you Revenue). The second pass though?if you’re not ready then that’s totally on you.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Chewie first appeared in September 25 I believe, so its about to be three months in christmas week which is the nromal turnaround time for legendaries.

Safe to say he's returning late December or in January. Hope you get him 7 stars whenever he does @Gorem!
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Chewie first appeared in September 25 I believe, so its about to be three months in christmas week which is the nromal turnaround time for legendaries.

Safe to say he's returning late December or in January. Hope you get him 7 stars whenever he does @Gorem!

Unless its like cls 140 days for first return.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member

Will have to wait and see, I want him for my P3 Hstr team so I am ready for him now using the Boba-greedo-Dengar-Zam setup. They are geared enough and what I'll do is probs just not put gear on anyone this month and just save up, just in case, lol.

Cause yeah, I was expecting him back soon barring unforeseen circumstances that sometimes happen when things don't come back for extended periods.

Also aw come on @3pourr2 , the "Where's Gamora" I mean "Where's December Calendar" threads have just started :D
  • Gorem wrote: »

Will have to wait and see, I want him for my P3 Hstr team so I am ready for him now using the Boba-greedo-Dengar-Zam setup. They are geared enough and what I'll do is probs just not put gear on anyone this month and just save up, just in case, lol.

Cause yeah, I was expecting him back soon barring unforeseen circumstances that sometimes happen when things don't come back for extended periods.

Also aw come on @3pourr2 , the "Where's Gamora" I mean "Where's December Calendar" threads have just started :D

Im super curious as to why you use Zam and Dengar in p3? Who will chewie replace.
  • Ultra wrote: »

I would be for that until its realized that being late is not an acceptible way to "communicate" with the community
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    So...can we get a December calendar?
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Nevermind, I see others gave brought this up. Disregard.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member

Im super curious as to why you use Zam and Dengar in p3? Who will chewie replace.

I mean use them to unlock chewy for the bounty and the beast team, lol.

So where's that calendar at.. gonna be Tuesday for me soon :D
  • 4th of December already in Australia, and still no December Calendar - that's over 12% of the month gone already!
    Maybe for a genuine celebration of 3-years of the game they could actually figure out when months end, when weekends are, and commit to releasing the calendar no later than the last 'working day' of the preceding month.
    Surely that isn't such a big ask, right?!
  • But the real question is...do you think the road ahead will be on time? 1 month and counting >;)
  • Ultra wrote: »

^THIS!
  • Perhaps in honor of Christmas, they are gifting us ALL Legendary Events and are just trying to figure out which days to put them on.