Is QGJ Zeta still worth it?

Is it still worth giving him a Zeta or has his leadership become next to obsolete?

Replies

• komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Absolutely not.
    Give zeta on bastila if you do not have Revan yet. There are some great zeta abilities om Jedis...

Revan — S L U
    Bastila — L
    GMY — S
    Ezra — S
    HY — S
    Jolee — S
    Old Ben — S U
    Those are dominent jedi zeta nowadays.
    QGJ.. is completely waste.
    Zarriss is better than Qui-Gon.
  • Yes, yes it is. I still run it and get top 200 in arena. Beats Bastilla every time. People who say that Bastilla is better are those that dont actually have a QGJ Zeta, or tjose that are just listening to the hype for Bastilla.

It goes in the following order for leadership zetas for Jedi

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

Just be sure you Zeta GMYs Unique as well and youre set.
  • Revan > Bastila > QGJ
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Revan > Bastila > QGJ

Bastilla and qgj are probably a tie for second best jedi leadership depending on your opponent.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Revan > Bastila > QGJ

Bastilla and qgj are probably a tie for second best jedi leadership depending on your opponent.

Bastila has use in raids though, unlike QGJ. Also, what teams can a QGJ lead even beat?
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Yes, yes it is. I still run it and get top 200 in arena. Beats Bastilla every time. People who say that Bastilla is better are those that dont actually have a QGJ Zeta, or tjose that are just listening to the hype for Bastilla.

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

Top 200 is really low arena standing and makes the zeta sound like a bad investment, honestly.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Revan > Bastila > QGJ

Bastila has use in raids though, unlike QGJ. Also, what teams can a QGJ lead even beat?

I cruise though everything except a Zeta Sion on a nightmare team.

I also need to sub out GK for a fast Thrawn when NS are inCV gloves to keep acolyte from going into stealth.
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Yes, yes it is. I still run it and get top 200 in arena. Beats Bastilla every time. People who say that Bastilla is better are those that dont actually have a QGJ Zeta, or tjose that are just listening to the hype for Bastilla.

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

Top 200 is really low arena standing and makes the zeta sound like a bad investment, honestly.

Maybe to you but i play on a very competitive 3 year old shard. I didnt jump ship to a new one after reading guides online and then proclaim myself to be the best👀👀. Its been a long journey but fun because ive been steadily moving up and passing more whales day by day.
  • If you can cruise through everything except zeta sion, then how come you don’t get #1 in arena?
  • Because the majority of the time Arena doesn't come down to team composition. It comes down to two things only:

1 - AI ability to handle your team on defence to prevent massive drops between payouts/outside your 5 daily attempts.

2 - RNG with mod farming and slicing.

If the AI could handle my team in a reasonable fashion and I was able to farm similar mods to those in the Top 50 of my shard (all with similar playing times), I'd be up there with them.
    Naraic wrote: »
    Revan > Bastila > QGJ

I cruise though everything except a Zeta Sion on a nightmare team.

I also need to sub out GK for a fast Thrawn when NS are inCV gloves to keep acolyte from going into stealth.

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

Maybe to you but i play on a very competitive 3 year old shard. I didnt jump ship to a new one after reading guides online and then proclaim myself to be the best👀👀. Its been a long journey but fun because ive been steadily moving up and passing more whales day by day.

No, you are not passing more whales day by day, at least not those with a bit of arena focus.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!

On a launch (3 year old) shard you can maintain top 200 with 2.4M GP and zQGJ lead?

Impressive.
    Yes, yes it is. I still run it and get top 200 in arena. Beats Bastilla every time.

If you're just getting into the top 200, then you're just beating up on weak Bastila teams. A Bastila team will get you into the top 100 every day. It used to be top 50, and even top 20, but the flood of Revan has bumped them to the 50-100 range. You won't see QGJ anywhere.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Because the majority of the time Arena doesn't come down to team composition. It comes down to two things only:

1 - AI ability to handle your team on defence to prevent massive drops between payouts/outside your 5 daily attempts.

2 - RNG with mod farming and slicing.

If the AI could handle my team in a reasonable fashion and I was able to farm similar mods to those in the Top 50 of my shard (all with similar playing times), I'd be up there with them.

If the AI would handle teams on defense like a player does on offense, you wouldn't climb that much....
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    But the playing field would be remarkably consistent. Not like the current "CG seems this team to be more important than THIS team" mentality.
  • If you can cruise through everything except zeta sion, then how come you don’t get #1 in arena?

Because everyone is running zSion....

Havent faced Revan teams yet as he is only in the 100s and below.

Also admitadly zQGJ is possibly one of the worst on defense. However it is a lot of fun to play with and very very deceptively strong on offense. You essentially out speed everything with the speed boost and that will give Yoda 3-5 attacks (counting assists) to start with. ZBarris to keep the Crits away(subbed with Jolee once he is farmed) and GK for taunting. Hyoda is constantly healing and calling assists so it works pretty smoothly, and like i said earlier is alot of fun(despite popular belief is what the game is about). Pretty much my default team when i dont know or have a perfect counter.

All im saying is zQGJ is arguably better and what tips the scale is how much fun i have using him

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

Top 200 is really low? Quite an arrogant statement when hundreds of players are struggling to even get to the top 500.
  • Kameleonic wrote: »

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

Top 200 is really low? Quite an arrogant statement when hundreds of players are struggling to even get to the top 500.

How you assumed any emotion from one sentence is strange to me.

Anyway, I just stated an opinion. Your not facing meta teams in the top 200 really, even on old active shards. The test imo, for arena viability is if your breaking the top 50, or at least 100. That way your facing meta teams. A zeta on bastilla pretty much guarantees top 100 on a good shard. I haven't seen QGJ in the top 50 in quite a long time. I don't run jedi, but if I did, I don't see QGJ's zeta being a good investment if arena is your goal. Thats not arrogance, run what you want, its just sounds like bastilla is a better investment.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I still see a few Bastila in the top 100, increasingly rare though.

I don't remember ever seeing a single QGJ in the past year.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kameleonic wrote: »

1. Revan
    2. QGJ
    3. Bastilla

How you assumed any emotion from one sentence is strange to me.

Anyway, I just stated an opinion. Your not facing meta teams in the top 200 really, even on old active shards. The test imo, for arena viability is if your breaking the top 50, or at least 100. That way your facing meta teams. A zeta on bastilla pretty much guarantees top 100 on a good shard. I haven't seen QGJ in the top 50 in quite a long time. I don't run jedi, but if I did, I don't see QGJ's zeta being a good investment if arena is your goal. Thats not arrogance, run what you want, its just sounds like bastilla is a better investment.

Tons of kreia in top 200 in my shard. Thats a your shard opinion. Mine as 8 said is tough. Its full of whales and is a launch shard
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

On a launch (3 year old) shard you can maintain top 200 with 2.4M GP and zQGJ lead?

Impressive.

Hard to find active players in ranks 200+ on a 3 year-old shard.