All I want for Christmas is Revan 🎅🏻

I know we have no idea when he will appear again (based on the usual cycle, around February I guess), but I think for normal human beings like most of us, Christmas is the time when the 5 kotor peeps will be ready to kick Bantha Podoo. Do you guys think there a small chance they will appear around the end of the year?

Replies

• Lexjade wrote: »
    I know we have no idea when he will appear again (based on the usual cycle, around February I guess), but I think for normal human beings like most of us, Christmas is the time when the 5 kotor peeps will be ready to kick Bantha Podoo. Do you guys think there a small chance they will appear around the end of the year?

On one hand bringing him around now will squeeze a bit more cash for xmas bonuses.

On the other hand there needs to be an advantage for those who paid big bucks for a few more months.
  • Its my Christmas wish too.
  • All I want for Christmas is Jedi Knight Luke
  • 12 days of Christmas for Swgoh should be a different legendary or heroes event each day lasting 24 hours only for each one. Giving everyone the opportunity to grab a char they farmed and worked hard for at end of the year each year without the wait for its normal return cycle. Get to work on this crumb you got 10 days to set it up lol.
  • No. Us normal human beings won't be ready by xmas. Us normal human beings (F2P) will be ready by Feb. Us normal human beings want Chewy in Dec.

Unless by normal human beings you mean people that spend money? In that case, yeah bring on Revan. Yall should be ready by xmas.
  • With all due respect spending or not spending has NOTHING to do with being a normal human being. And realistically, EVERYONE would benefit from having events happening more often - you can do them for free in 1 month, in 2 months or in 3 months rather than be FORCED to wait for 3 months.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    No. Us normal human beings won't be ready by xmas. Us normal human beings (F2P) will be ready by Feb. Us normal human beings want Chewy in Dec.

Unless by normal human beings you mean people that spend money? In that case, yeah bring on Revan. Yall should be ready by xmas.

This, exactly this.
    I am now ready for Chewy, but definitely not ready for Revan (Bastila 7* g12 but 4* for the others...).
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Yah then the entire top 150 people in my shard can also be revan, so cool!!!
    Maybe that way by March we can have the top 500 and all revan leads, it will be amazing! Who needs any of the other toons anyways, revans Jedi can already do it all, and I mean that literally.
    We could even rename the game

"Revans galaxy of mods"

The variety in this game, and especially in arena is mind boggling!
    No. Us normal human beings won't be ready by xmas. Us normal human beings (F2P) will be ready by Feb. Us normal human beings want Chewy in Dec.

I’m F2P and should have my OR toons at seven stars by the end of the month. It doesn’t take five months (October to February) to farm the Revan requirements.

I’m F2P and should have my OR toons at seven stars by the end of the month. It doesn’t take five months (October to February) to farm the Revan requirements.

Likewise here. F2P and just finished up my last 2 toons yesterday for Revan.
  • I want Revan fast cuz I run sith
    "Once more the sith will rule the galaxy!"
  • I want Revan fast cuz I run sith
    "Once more the sith will rule the galaxy!"

This is tripe. BSF at even 3* has made the Sith a match against Revan - on offence. I and others on my January 2016 shard are beating extremely well geared and modded Revans and taking top arena spots.

Where Sith users are struggling (including myself) is that other non-Revan users are targetting them to advance in arena. Thus, Sith users are getting dropped a lot further because others won't take on Revans.

Weaklings! I intentionally target the Revans.