P1 nihilus abilities WAI?

I noticed this myself, and on a discord server they asked this, but is Nihilus' protection drain working correctly? Namely when the characters have zero protection left and attack with defense down nihilus still regains protection?

Replies

• His lord of hunger ability specifically says "If they already have defense down, they lose 25% protection and Nihilus gains that much max protection"
    I havent tested this or anything but Id say if your people are at 0% protection and they attack with a basic attack and already have defense down on them before attacking then Nihilus should not be gaining protection back because he should only gain as much as he removes and there is none to remove. Sounds like a glitch so looks like it needs to be posted about on the answers.ea site.
  • I believe it has been posted there with around 30 people "liking" or "me too" or whatever the term is there.
    But yes what you said summed it up. They've already lost all protection, attack with a basic with defense down, and he still gains protection.. but last I checked 25% of 0 is still 0. Lol
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Or maybe it's WAI and they worded it poorly. Wouldn't be the first time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I'm not convinced it is working correctly, but they'll update the description instead of fixing it. Lol

I didn't see this myself, but some even reported nihilus draining protection when they are using nihilus led sith in p1
  • Likely it takes 25% of your chars max protection, and it doesn't matter whether you have any or not .
  • TVF wrote: »

I thought about that too, but the only way I could see that being the case is if your toons would also be losing 25% health when out of protection and he is converting that to his protection recovery. But again since I didnt actually test this Im not sure if thats what is happening yet. If anyone wants to show evidence of that happening then there would be a pretty solid case for either a change in the abilities text or a fix to the glitch.
    Unfortunately the easy solution(changing the text to fit whats happening) is likely to be the result.
  • Easiest way to check that is with a nihilus lead squad, since sith lose their protection into health, they have none showing, yet p1 nihilus will gain his purple protection I'll wager. I have not tried this recently enough to remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure nihilus still gains protection there. Making the argument that he gains based on the stat, and not on what you have remaining a little more likely.
  • TheRevanchist127
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I run zDN lead in P1 every Raid. Attacking with Defense down does not grant him back Protection.
  • That's good to know, thanks for that. @TheRevanchist127
  • I run zDN lead in P1 every Raid. Attacking with Defense down does not grant him back Protection.

Just saying it happened with me..
  • Also wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this in p1, just now I was running nightsisters with zeta talzin lead, I made it almost to enrage and asajj died(can't remember if she was annihilated or not pretty sure no, which is important) tried dakas heal/resurrect, she didn't come back. A couple turns later talzin was annihilated, for some reason I used dakas special again.. and guess what happened? Talzin revived! But asajj still didn't, I thought annihilate prevented that?
  • They didn't have time to test this raid pure and simple. They didn't have it ready for the Gamechangers to see and they didn't have it ready to put in the game.
  • Did anyone ever figure out if nihilus protection regen is wai?
  • I have a different problem with Nihilus in P1: sometimes he gets a turn having half turn meter (or less!)