Chalendar

Prev13456
This topic is more of a question to CG Team how i love for the most part.Dear CG i know that with all the kotor new characters you were swarmed and the C3PO ****,etc ,but can you please make from now on the chalendar for the next month and post it in advance with at least 1 day from the end of the month so we can make sence of what is to come.Thanks CG and lets make Grievous great again.

Replies

• This should be the official December chalendar thread.
  • This topic is more of a question to CG Team how i love for the most part.Dear CG i know that with all the kotor new characters you were swarmed and the C3PO ****,etc ,but can you please make from now on the chalendar for the next month and post it in advance with at least 1 day from the end of the month so we can make sence of what is to come.Thanks CG and lets make Grievous great again.

That is very unreasonable. We can wait for a few days each month to have the calendar. Sheesh.
  • DadKev wrote: »
    This topic is more of a question to CG Team how i love for the most part.Dear CG i know that with all the kotor new characters you were swarmed and the C3PO ****,etc ,but can you please make from now on the chalendar for the next month and post it in advance with at least 1 day from the end of the month so we can make sence of what is to come.Thanks CG and lets make Grievous great again.

That is very unreasonable. We can wait for a few days each month to have the calendar. Sheesh.

Agreed, asking for the chalender to be posted 1 day early is very unreasonable. Why should we get next month's chalendar before the next chalendar month starts? Absurd!
  • Morti
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    DadKev wrote: »

Agreed, asking for the chalender to be posted 1 day early is very unreasonable. Why should we get next month's chalendar before the next chalendar month starts? Absurd!

Indeed! We should simply wait until December ends, then we can create an accurate chalendar for december since already all december events ended. How else should someone know which events need to be in the december chalendar??
  • We demand chalendar info!
  • Just saying..... Calendars run all year not just one month at a time.
  • Deploy the December calendar.
  • EliteR3b3L wrote: »
    Deploy the December calendar.

No no, it's chalendar:p
  • Mayb forget December’s calendar, and start working on January’s. That way we get it before the month starts!
  • How's that December Chalendar coming along?

It isn't because they are working on the Dechember chalendar.....
  • A new chalendar approaches.
  • I'm really hoping we get the chalendar today. Come on CHG, let's get that chalendar rolling! :smile:
    Go Pens!
  • who chares events show up when they show up,
    the chalendar chan be altered at anytime, when they are ingame you got a chountdown that chant be changed
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    who chares events show up when they show up,
    the chalendar chan be altered at anytime, when they are ingame you got a chountdown that chant be changed

Well.... this is a game of strategy, you have limited resources to use and knowing how long you have until a certain event dictates where you use them. So yeah if you don’t care then you aren’t playing the game properly.
  • I think that went over JediKingz head...
  • I reviewed all posts: Please keep the Calender requests to their respective threads, this one is about the December Chalender.
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    JediKingz wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »

Well.... this is a game of strategy, you have limited resources to use and knowing how long you have until a certain event dictates where you use them. So yeah if you don’t care then you aren’t playing the game properly.

As a guild leader I really need the calendar so I can post the territory war dates in separate chat header. That way people know for sure when to make sure and be active the day it starts. Without that schedule just makes it really hard for my guild.
  • JediKingz wrote: »

yep you are so right i really need to prepare for those omega battles or would it be the fleet mastery events that i have all at 7* already,
    im not playing the game properly because i have maxed all the recurring events + sim them when they come around mainly.
    what exactly is in the chalender that 90% of players need to prepare for recurring events that have been running for months if not years already?
    anything listed in the chalender is useless to most of the playerbase its not as if they are gonna put any new events on it or tell us revan will be back on or anything that most players would actually need to prepare for.
    all that stuff gets kept secret until 2 days before it launches so as i said the chalender is still useless
  • So if I have this straight..

Step 1, leverage psychological game theory to make the game as addictive as possible
    Step 2, release tidbits and hints around legendary events, cause rampant speculation
    Step 3, wait 3 days (and counting) to disclose said events to encourage wide spread panic farming
    Step 4, offer in game purchases side by side shard drops, and lower drop rates to drive people to purchase
    Step 5, release small event details on third party partner sites that don't update with latest info, drive people to forums to scratch the itch and relieve the addictive suffering
    Step 6, spring "just in time" $39 pack
    Step 7, make a Chalendar, release it to the masses, set the panic farming hook
    Step 8, swim in cash hoard
  • And here I was thinking that this was going to be something about Charmander the Pokémon.
  • These aren't the chalenders you're looking fur.
  • Chalendar Bing
  • Life Day 2018
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    JediKingz wrote: »

yep you are so right i really need to prepare for those omega battles or would it be the fleet mastery events that i have all at 7* already,
    im not playing the game properly because i have maxed all the recurring events + sim them when they come around mainly.
    what exactly is in the chalender that 90% of players need to prepare for recurring events that have been running for months if not years already?
    anything listed in the chalender is useless to most of the playerbase its not as if they are gonna put any new events on it or tell us revan will be back on or anything that most players would actually need to prepare for.
    all that stuff gets kept secret until 2 days before it launches so as i said the chalender is still useless

The chalendar means little to me as well, but just because you don't need the chalendar does not mean the chalendar is useless to everyone. Some players have limited resources that need to be directed toward upcoming chalemandar events.
  • A new chalemander approaches.
  • You have my vote to rename it Chalender!

:D
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • We, the chalm, chollected, chrowd of angry forum-goers demand to know when the Chalender will be released! It has rights and must be able to chat with its attorney! CHG, we demand anshwers(just felt right to add that last one)!
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    We, the chalm, chollected, chrowd of angry forum-goers demand to know when the Chalender will be released! It has rights and must be able to chat with its attorney! CHG, we demand anshwers(just felt right to add that last one)!

Did you try pinging CHG_SalachiusChrumb?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    We, the chalm, chollected, chrowd of angry forum-goers demand to know when the Chalender will be released! It has rights and must be able to chat with its attorney! CHG, we demand anshwers(just felt right to add that last one)!

Did you try pinging CHG_SalachiusChrumb?

Chit, didn't think about that. Maybe CHG_Charrie can help us with her once a month forum post?
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty