Throw Us A Bone

Soooooooo, any puzzles, hints, obscure references to help us guide our panic farms Devs?

Replies

• Soooooooo, any puzzles, hints, obscure references to help us guide our panic farms Devs?

It's C-3PO... it's either Ewoks, Rebel gang, or Jawas.

Because Ewok Scout is login toon, I would assume that it's Ewoks. That is the hint.
  • Login toon, two Ewok-based events, and everyone has rebels and troopers, and jawas are already for an event. Don’t panic farm yet if you aren’t sure. I want the zeta, so I’m doing it to get wicket shards, meaning if it doesn’t work out, I won’t mind.
  • If it's Ewoks I'm too far away to even bother, but that's cool. Just interested in what it's gonna be more than anything now.

Like when it was ROLO log-in = rebels for Chewie.

Wait, nevermind. No it wasn't. Hopefully they did Ewok Scout to induce incorrect panic farming. That'll be funny.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »

Like when it was ROLO log-in = rebels for Chewie.

Wait, nevermind. No it wasn't. Hopefully they did Ewok Scout to induce incorrect panic farming. That'll be funny.

Don't forget Nightsister Spirit for JKR
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Right??
  • From what I remember, Chewbacca was announced with a picture of him surrounded by Bounty Hunters. Would have been one hell of a fake out if it was anything else
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Log in is an ewok, so to get c3po we obviously need pod racers and 5yo anakin.
  • Jawas would be great for a change. They don’t have any use at all, while imperial troopers and ewoks has their own events.
  • EvgeniKessel
    209 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We'll have to use our Imperial Troopers to fight a C3P0-led Ewok team. That's just my opinion based on no first-hand knowledge. Last month, ROLO fought with Chewy against our Bounty Hunter teams. This time, Ewok Scout fights with (for?) C3P0 against our Troopers.
    Go Pens!
  • Can you even imagine how much salt there would be if G12 Jawas were required. There would be slaps in the face left, right and centre.
  • If it's IT it'll be Chewie level of difficulty. Many long term or serious players have an IT Team ready to go.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    What if nothing is needed. New grand arena event coming, could be rewards for that!
  • I have a feeling 3PO is going to be marquee which in turn will make people shift from KOTOR farms to Ewoks then panic farm KOTOR again and Malak will be the next legendary. If I was money hungry that is what I would do at least... 3PO will make people think Jedi Luke is to follow which could be true, but I feel the money is not there with Ewoks as a requirement.
  • I dunno, when everyone got hyped about Jango, they sort of went out of their way to say it might be a Marquee
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    What if nothing is needed. New grand arena event coming, could be rewards for that!

That is a very real option. They need something shiny to promote their new game mode.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    I’m betting grand arena as well. I’m thinking the Ewok log in was on purpose to create a panic farm situation over the weekend.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

But are we required to the Sebulba or the Kidster Marquee Pack to have a chance at getting TPM Anakin?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Goble57 wrote: »
    jawas are already for an event.

What event is that?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Liath wrote: »
    Goble57 wrote: »
    jawas are already for an event.

What event is that?

Honestly Jawas would have been better for capturing R2. They did actually capture him and all. Sadly those brown hooded little boys have no use. Mods... or wait they are great at HAAT :neutral:
  • Basically anything most players don’t have so they make profit of it as simple as that
  • Ewok won’t be required. Look at the packs currently for sell.
    They sell no ewok pack but they sell an Empire pack.
    CQFD
  • Ewok won’t be required. Look at the packs currently for sell.
    They sell no ewok pack but they sell an Empire pack.
    CQFD

They're selling Empire packs because of the Forest Assault pack. It could still be either Ewoks or Troopers, though I'm betting on Ewoks.

It could DEFINITELY still be troopers though.
  • Empire Pack also related to the DSTB as well.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Empire Pack also related to the DSTB as well.

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought we were on LSTB, my bad. You're right there, as well
  • Kyno wrote: »

“Now this is pod racing!!”