Chalendar

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    who chares events show up when they show up,
    the chalendar chan be altered at anytime, when they are ingame you got a chountdown that chant be changed

Did you mean chhanged?
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    We, the chalm, chollected, chrowd of angry forum-goers demand to know when the Chalender will be released! It has rights and must be able to chat with its attorney! CHG, we demand anshwers(just felt right to add that last one)!

Did you try pinging CHG_SalachiusChrumb?

Chit, didn't think about that. Maybe CHG_Charrie can help us with her once a month forum post?

once a month? geezzz i must have missed a lot of her posts then, more like once every 6 months
  • Roguetechna
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    One can only assume that busy as they are, getting the Chalendar to us on time is a real callenge for CG
  • Chalendar is now available in weekly shipments for 2500 crystals. :-P
  • One can only assume that busy as they are, getting the Chalendar to us on time is a real callenge for CG

*Chhallenge

FTFY

And I, too, would be very interested in seeing the new Chalendar. I doubt it will make much difference in my farming routine at the moment, but I would like the chhance to see if there are any chharacters I should gear up ahead of time. =)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Chalendar is love
    Chalendar is life
    its all Chalendar now!
  • I find this challenging to channel my energy into finding a chalender for the month of December. This thread is starting to chaffing my eyebrows. I think I will go ship battle with my Chimaera now...
    SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Hi @cg_sbcrumb
    The calendar is a tad bit late. Its quite important to a lot of us, could we get it soon or give us an idea when?
    Communication of any kind would satisfy a few people
  • 24h prior to C3PO event drop.
  • CurryBeans wrote: »
    Hi @cg_sbcrumb
    The calendar is a tad bit late. Its quite important to a lot of us, could we get it soon or give us an idea when?
    Communication of any kind would satisfy a few people

They are too busy on the chalendar. Get with the times beans. We've been doing it all wrong.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Someone lost it, Calendar is in the mail ;)
  • Maybe they're still sleeping off Thanksgiving?

I'm still kind of stuffed m'self...
  • w4jvvf05ysm9.png
    w2wdfuqvfrcf.png
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • lol at myself. :joy:
  • Since we are chelebrating the first day of Chanukah, do you think we chould get the December Chalendar?
  • Since we are chelebrating the first day of Chanukah, do you think we chould get the December Chalendar?

Of chourse. ;)
  • You guys are spelling it wrong...it’s Charmander
  • This thread is brutal. No mercy. I bet I could make some serious money generating chalender content 😁. I'll take on the chhallenge from CG. Don't worry I got this 😉

December 1 through 31st:
    You get them all....
    JTR, Revan, OT Chewie, All Legendaries, All heroes, Every event in the game will run for the entire month. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hope ya got some sleep recently...it's gonna be a busy month.

Please send donations please. My job here is done 👇🎤
  • I really thought when I said on Friday that we would likely see it within 100 hours it was a safe bet. I guess you never know with CG/EA. Given their claiming to want to work on communication I'm also surprised they didn't say something about it today
  • Past ridiculous at this point, best comment I have seen though is "Chalendar is in your shipments for **** crystals" lol
  • Hey, what's up, where's the December calender?
  • Toqota wrote: »
    Hey, what's up, where's the December calender?

You are in the wrong thread.
  • Toqota wrote: »
    Hey, what's up, where's the December calender?

I literally have no chlue (see what I did there? ;) )

I'm guessing soon? :smirk:
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    cfodder wrote: »
    I really thought when I said on Friday that we would likely see it within 100 hours it was a safe bet. I guess you never know with CG/EA. Given their claiming to want to work on communication I'm also surprised they didn't say something about it today

You mean Chlaming Chommunication from CHG?
  • Gorem wrote: »
    I really thought when I said on Friday that we would likely see it within 100 hours it was a safe bet. I guess you never know with CG/EA. Given their claiming to want to work on communication I'm also surprised they didn't say something about it today

Lol :joy:
  • m6e9red14kji.jpeg

For the low low price of 2500 crystals this can be yours... no special orders please
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Gorem wrote: »

That's exachtly what I meant.
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    2gx4hveg26b6.jpg

anyone wonder why crumb revealed a new profile pic on the day calendar was suppose to be released.
    Makes you wonder since he is big on puzzles.
  • Pierre-André de Chalendar is a French businessman. He is Chairman and CEO of Saint-Gobain Group since 3 June 2010 and CEO since June 2007. Wikipedia