Possible Hacker 🤔

Prev1
GreyAlex24
8 posts Member
edited December 2018
I just got beaten in arena by XXXX (2 times)
His power 68k to my 85k, 3 and 4 stars characters, 1 zeta no real gear against my 7* palp, vader,thrawn,nihilism and 6 * soon ( Bader and palp both gear 12, palp 2 seats, vader only 1....and I only got to attack 2 times?!?!?!
Post edited by GreyAlex24 on

Replies

• GreyAlex24
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    0m0bl1bya5v9.jpg
    ihe1tr0syb1l.jpg

9doufme5qhv4.jpg
    37qcbo056gnt.jpg
    bg51r97lgkd2.jpg
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Check the opponent’s mods. Sounds like he’s modded for speed. You should be too.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • He isn't, that is why I am so surprised, he way to week to even make it to the position he is, only level 84!
  • Not how to report cheaters. Naming and shaming is a breach of forum guidelines. You need to send a PM to CG_Lucifersdaddy
  • There is no amount of speed you can put on a character to be that good with such a small level
  • @GreyAlex24 report possible cheaters to @CG_LucifersDaddy via private message on this forum. They will look into it privately without need of public posts.
  • 10x will do that straight away
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Saying you only got to attack two times sounds like you lost on offense? If so, there is no way for somebody to cheat on defense.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    you were attacking him, There is NO way he could cheat to beat you.
    just to add why would you even think of running vader lead over palps?
    Vader is 100x better under palp lead and even then hes pretty bad tbh
  • I find it unbelievable that a player with 68k power and 3*&4* characters can beat my 7* team with 85k power.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @GreyAlex24 report possible cheaters to @CG_LucifersDaddy via private message on this forum. They will look into it privately without need of public posts.

This is the correct action.
  • Yes, I just did that! I do apologies for my post I did it without reading the guideline but I got helpful advice so thanks a lot.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Raw GP means nothing.
  • I find it unbelievable that a player with 68k power and 3*&4* characters can beat my 7* team with 85k power.

When the 3* and 4* characters are Badstila and Sion, you should believe it’s possible. I see people running G10 3* Badstila all the time in the top 100 of my shard (March 2017). She was released with the intention of being viable in arena at low stars.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    Raw GP means nothing.

This is true.

That team is solid and will have a very low GP due to a 3* toon, but is capable of a fair match.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Raw GP means nothing.

Sort of. If you take a 40k Ewok team in TW against a 110k random toon assortment squad, I don't care what synergy and mods your Ewoks have, they're gonna get smoked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Raw GP means nothing.

Sort of. If you take a 40k Ewok team in TW against a 110k random toon assortment squad, I don't care what synergy and mods your Ewoks have, they're gonna get smoked.

It’s possible we could come up with an exception to what you said. But the OP clearly doesn’t understand the relevance (and lack thereof) of GP and your post isn’t helping. :P
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I'm not the helping kind, I'm the snarky nitpicky kind. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    you were attacking him, There is NO way he could cheat to beat you.

This.

The AI can't cheat. Only players - which means if YOU'RE attacking then you're the only person possible of cheating. The defense team CANNOT cheat.

There's more than enough (too many) existing actual cheaters in the game. There's no need to add more clutter to the dev's inboxes with false reports.

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    An understanding of synergies can go a long way towards victory versus defeat. Vader gains no TM under his own lead, he can only remove it (50% chance of 20% TM at that). EP leads GAIN TM with debuffs on enemies and when they expire (if zetad). One enemy Vader AoE and the entire team has nearly maxed TM.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Kyno wrote: »
    @GreyAlex24 report possible cheaters to @CG_LucifersDaddy via private message on this forum. They will look into it privately without need of public posts.

This is the correct action.

Cheaters are tricky. Make sure that they are legit cheaters before reporting.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • What team was the opponent running?
  • As others have already stated: if you attack, then there is no way for your opponent to cheat. The battle is running solely on your device.

And I guess you were facing a zBastilla lead Jedi team. That team smokes Palp/Vader Sith teams, even at lower lvls.
  • And I guess you were facing a zBastilla lead Jedi team. That team smokes Palp/Vader Sith teams, even at lower lvls.

True dat!

• As others have already stated: if you attack, then there is no way for your opponent to cheat. The battle is running solely on your device.

And I guess you were facing a zBastilla lead Jedi team. That team smokes Palp/Vader Sith teams, even at lower lvls.

Was going to guess Bastie or NS.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    As others have already stated: if you attack, then there is no way for your opponent to cheat. The battle is running solely on your device.

Guys, there are photos of the team he faced in the second post in this thread....

And his team was similar, with higher power, more gear, stars and zetas, and Nihilus instead of BSF. That's what the complaint was about.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    As others have already stated: if you attack, then there is no way for your opponent to cheat. The battle is running solely on your device.

Guys, there are photos of the team he faced in the second post in this thread....

And his team was similar, with higher power, more gear, stars and zetas, and Nihilus instead of BSF. That's what the complaint was about.

:D
    My bad, did not realize that the pics were actually from the opponent's team.

Nevertheless if OP attacks and loses there is no way for cheating.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TBF It doesn't say that it is. I was here before the thread was edited a bit so I was already aware it was the opponent's team, just had to add up the power to double check.
  • And I guess you were facing a zBastilla lead Jedi team. That team smokes Palp/Vader Sith teams, even at lower lvls.

True dat!

Unless you mod vader for potency.
  • All that power lvl and still can’t get past lvl 84 g8 toons lol u have to learn how to play or r u just pressing auto lol