Choosing who to zeta

I have the worse luck when it comes to picking the right toon to zeta when I finally have a full zeta to spare. I typically go after toons that offer allies protection recovery or some form of stat boosts or give it to a toon I think might benefit from having it only to be disappointed later. What type of abilities should I be focusing on when it comes to Zetas?

Replies

• The best zetas are the ones that turns a faction from useless to useful. Or zetas that really elevate a character. So for example, raid han's unique and Palpatine's leadership are two great zetas for a newer player.
  • deathstix757
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Every zeta has a use somewhere in the game. Zeta is all about having the edge over the enemy. There only one zeta I regret and its cody as I never use clones. I only put one on him for haat a year and a half ago. Then came along akbar bb8 team and that team got put on the shelf. So most of the times I go with leadership first then ability. I've been playing awhile so now it's mostly abilities.
  • I'm sitting on one right now trying to decide who to put it on. I'm leaning towards Asajj leader ability
  • Every zeta has a use somewhere in the game. Zeta is all about having the edge over the enemy. There only one zeta I regret and its cody as I never use clones. I only put one on him for haat a year and a half ago. Then came along akbar bb8 team and that team got put on the shelf. So most of the times I go with leadership first then ability. I've been playing awhile so now it's mostly abilities.

You can't seriously tell me the K2S0's zeta is useful. Anywhere.
  • I suggest these...

1. Leadership:
    The bigger differences between before and after are, the better it is to zeta.
    (ex. Palp, JTR, JKR, Finn, KRU, Bastila)
    —cf. examples of still great leaderships without zeta: Jyn CLS — These are not your high priority.

2. Unique and Special
    Also zetas which make huge differences between before and after, like Raid Han, are great!!
    “OR” what make some effects like leadership abilities, “when *** is alive” like that, are much more better.
    CLS(Binds), R2-D2 or Traya are the representative examples.
    IBAT: Could give a bonus TM
    CA: Cleanses when dispels
    NC: Adds more stats
    Traya: Self-Cleansing
    To “ALL” allies — This is the point.