Which ewoks will be needed?

Prev1
So now that ewoks have been confirmed for the c3p0 event which ones will we need?

Replies

• Any 5. Only Teebo and Chirpa have leadership abilities, so I recommend at least one of those two.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Any 5. Only Teebo and Chirpa have leadership abilities, so I recommend at least one of those two.

And by 1 of those 2 he means Chirpa.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Any 5. Only Teebo and Chirpa have leadership abilities, so I recommend at least one of those two.

Yeahhh...this... Teebo is pretty useless.
  • Well their pot actually says to prepare your "veteran Ewoks" and the 4 oldest, since they were released in the game, are Scout, Elder, Teebo, and Chirpa. Then later and in quick succession Paploo, Logray and finally Wicket - so fingers crossed 'veteran' ewoks means I won't need Wicket my least farmed Ewok!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    It's funny how Teebo used to be essential for soloing the Rancor, and now all anybody can say about him is that he sucks.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• All of the ones i don't have ready.
  • Veteran likely just means the ones that are most well developed or simply a nod to the fact that a lot of people have had them for a while.

The problem I have with this "new Legendary requires old toons but ridiculously high gear levels and great mods" way of bringing in characters is that it totally screws newer players.

I mean, for a new player (<1 year), it's actually MUCH easier to get Revan than it will be to get Chewbacca or C3PO despite all the complaining people did about the Revan release. Chewbacca is good, but I wouldn't put him above most of the other Legendary characters that have much easier event requirements. And while I still haven't seen 3PO's kit, I doubt he will be either. Yet, the resources and effort to get him at a high star count is significantly higher.
  • Use anyone but Teebo.
  • Teebo is pretty useless these days of solo rancor but I did use him as an ewok lead in a TW to take out a CLS lead that was wounded. It was something I won't forget. Mostly useless but occasionally that stealth and TM removal can come in handy.
  • I noticed Wicket isn't even in the pic but another one we don't have was. Wonder if that means anything.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • By far the best squad is Chirpa Lead, Elder, Wicket, Logray, and Paploo. Scout and Teebo are there only if you must.
    Ooba hutar.
  • By far the best squad is Chirpa Lead, Elder, Wicket, Logray, and Paploo. Scout and Teebo are there only if you must.

And I must, of course. I have Scout, Teebo and Elder at 7*, and Paploo and Chirpa to 6*, but Wicket is 3/25 and Logray 20/25. And of course Logray is a Guild Store farm... Sigh.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I noticed Wicket isn't even in the pic but another one we don't have was. Wonder if that means anything.

I'm lost (and I admit I could be the only one), but which picture are you talking about?
  • Free C3P0

ZtA9G7z.png
    I noticed Wicket isn't even in the pic but another one we don't have was. Wonder if that means anything.

I'm lost (and I admit I could be the only one), but which picture are you talking about?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189065/c-3po-requirements#latest

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • You will need these five to beat it:

Teebo (lead duh; does nothing else)
    Beebo (used for offense)
    Bilbo (used for setting off fireworks)
    Frodo (used for doing absolutely nothing and relying solely on everyone else for help; see Teebo above)
    Ed (buttered toast)
    LordDirt wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189065/c-3po-requirements#latest

Oooh! I see now. Or I don't see. That image doesn't appear for me (might be because I'm on my work computer). I'll check it out on mobile.
  • If its CLS lead Teebo might actually work since they won't counter attack steathed ewoks
  • Free C3P0

ZtA9G7z.png

That is a terrifying array of murder bears.
  • Monel wrote: »

Yeahhh...this... Teebo is pretty useless.

Ya know ... Teebo lead is pretty good against enemy squads that like to counterattack ... Han Solo and CLS are big on counters. Sure, Logray can apply Daze, but R2D2 has a way of scrubbing debuffs off his friends.
    Let the speculation continue
  • Free C3P0

ZtA9G7z.png

Ee chee wa maa!

fud9scgaaee4.jpeg

Far right only half of face but they are all in the picture
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

fud9scgaaee4.jpeg

Far right only half of face but they are all in the picture

That’s Chirpa, not Wicket. The hood shape matches Chirpa’s in-game picture. And the blue hooded one is Tokkat, which isn’t in the game (yet).
  • If you were to Zeta one Ewok ability, which would it be? Chirpa's lead?

LOL that figures - Scout and Teebo are the only 2 I have at 7 stars...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    By far the best squad is Chirpa Lead, Elder, Wicket, Logray, and Paploo. Scout and Teebo are there only if you must.

LOL that figures - Scout and Teebo are the only 2 I have at 7 stars...

I'll be using them as well. They aren't that bad really, and I'm guessing the lead may be key. Could even turn out Teebo is best leader, really depends on the event. Ppl who say Teebo is bad don't know how to use him (or may not even have him).
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    If you were to Zeta one Ewok ability, which would it be? Chirpa's lead?

That's what I'm leaning toward, but I'll wait for the event to see what makes sense.
  • Beeblebrox
    424 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Free C3P0

ZtA9G7z.png

Ok, can this guys shard-mates please punish him, git, lol 😢😀
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    If its CLS lead Teebo might actually work since they won't counter attack steathed ewoks

This would be rather funny seeying as most are saying to ignore teebo. Personally i'm waiting for someone to post a min requirement thread when the event is live, not gearing any of them in the meantime.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    It's funny how Teebo used to be essential for soloing the Rancor, and now all anybody can say about him is that he sucks.

Yup. Guess which ewok is my only only G12...