Raids

Here's a grand idea.

Since raids are "GUILD" based activities, how about stop making it a "Guild Competition" and reward everyone who participates with the same crap, rather than only giving the top 3 people the best loot, the top 10 so-so loot. Guild does TB, gets the same loot, Guild does TW (dumbest thing ever), gets the same loot.

Replies

• Different things award different prizes and have different incentive structures.
    Raids are designed for players to push their roster to figure out the best way to beat a challenge.
    TB are designed for the guild as a whole to compete against a challenge, while each player expands their roster
    TB promote roster width (and to some extend depth) while raids primarily promote depth. TW are in between.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Raids in most games only reward a few items for the entire raid. I think the way they do it here is overly fair.
    People who contribute less should be rewarded less.
  • you probably have a spreadsheet of your gear, don't you?
  • Yes! The current guild activities are so poorly designed. :( Support he whole of guild, not the same people who over and over blow right through the raid cause they have epic teams and shut the rest of us out.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    Raids in most games only reward a few items for the entire raid. I think the way they do it here is overly fair.
    People who contribute less should be rewarded less.

When Ewoks or Jyn can wipe out a raid entirely on their own and with 1 attempt (Rancor for example), it's not fair to the other 49 players who do not even get to play.... My Ewoks can go right through rancor on 1 effort from start to finish with ease, even at the hardest level.... since I have Han at 7 stars, I get 2 million damage then run away so my guild can benefit too.

Their system is NOT fair, it's totally unbalanced.