Problem with new update

After the new update, when opening LS/DS, cantina, or fleet battles, the selector reverts back to the first node of the level you're on. Even after simming node C, for example.

Replies

• Yes, it's awful! The number of people simming the wrong node is going to be high. Please fix this!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Confirmed over here, opened up a table and it sent me to the first node
  • That can be an issue, if you're literally just not paying attention at all...

Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but couldn't you literally just look to make sure for a second, and if you're on the wrong node, move to the correct one?
  • Has this update gone live yet? The new table isn’t showing yet.(I am level 85 btw). And the thing where it takes you back to level one happened to me too. The achievement is there is well, but the table still just shows what it used to be? So perhaps this update hasn’t happened yet?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but couldn't you literally just look to make sure for a second, and if you're on the wrong node, move to the correct one?
    You can but it keeps resetting to the A node of the table regardless of what node you last farmed.

Even if you are simming correctly, and haven't done anything wrong, its a Quality of Life downgrade

• Yeah this is actually super annoying
  • What? This is a problem? (Don’t have the update) but it always used to reset to the last stage. Very slight change
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss any bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>