Title Update 14 12/4/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Is it just me or do energy-based battles no longer save which node you were on, only the level? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    New content! yay!

Still, 3v3 sounds like the perfect matchup for just putting the Trio on defence and never losing? The trio could beat the meta even against 5... heh.

Need more 3v3 based toons :D

Looks all interesting, just wish the matchmaking was based more then on GP.
    Can't wait for the eventual Squad Reinforcements

Imagine that, and squad reinforcement abilities! :o
  • East coast android got mine now
  • How long before I will be able to get my correct portrait? I’m getttin old and my stomach hurts
  • Franimus wrote: »
    Is it just me or do energy-based battles no longer save which node you were on, only the level? @CG_SBCrumb

I see the same thing. Same level as last time but first node.
  • This isn’t a big deal at all, but shouldn’t the tiebreaker go to the person with the lowest GP, not the highest? They are the ones who got a tie with a weaker roster.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    i don't think tiebreaker should be decided by whoever has the lowest or highest GP

Reinvent the wheel to prevent tiebreakers or allow the same two people to face each other again in round 2 and/or round 3

If a tie in round 3 then split first place rewards to both
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Ties should go to whomever farmed Logray to 7* first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra wrote: »
    i don't think tiebreaker should be decided by whoever has the lowest or highest GP

Reinvent the wheel to prevent tiebreakers or allow the same two people to face each other again in round 2 and/or round 3

If a tie in round 3 then split first place rewards to both

I’d agree in GP not being a tiebreaker at all. I’m not a fan of the entire scoring tbh. I hate getting bonus points for full health/protection. That’s going to make teams with regen so much more valuable.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Ties should go to whomever farmed Logray to 7* first.
    Winning with a team of 5 Han Solos should be an automatic win against the opposing player

• Please don't screw up swgoh 5v5 melee fights like you did with 3v3 fleet fights. If anything go bigger 10v10 +/- a few. Don't do it. You honestly need to put fleet back to 5v5 or at least give us the option to choose.
  • Is there a way to disable the portraits? If not then please CG will you create a way to disable them. Myself and several of my guild mates find them extremely annoying and distracting
  • There's always one
  • This isn’t a big deal at all, but shouldn’t the tiebreaker go to the person with the lowest GP, not the highest? They are the ones who got a tie with a weaker roster.

Agreed. Underdog should get the win in a tie. Especially since matchmaking this far hasnt been all that brilliant with setting up fair matches.

I expect though that this is to keep whales from crying that a weaker F2P beat them in a tie and it isnt right that their money didnt buy them a win.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Update finally worked by going to App Store then searching for the game.

Still no Logray in shop tho...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Update just appeared in my App Store too. Looking pretty good! Just one question...

Where is my Biggs Darklighter portrait?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    You get the x wing
  • Lol, that will have to do for now, I guess ;)
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    ajh6037 wrote: »
    There appears to be a bug associated with Traya cleanse after new update. 0gn4nzxeb20m.png
    Sion should only taunt when someone has pain. He is clearly taunting on Nihilus' turn. There were other similar scenarios where my sith (who were not isolated) were not being cleansed properly. @CS_SBCrumb
    Traya is cleansing Pain from Sith allies at the start of their turn due to her Unique Ability. The enemy Sion is triggering taunt at the same time at pain is cleansed. Your Sith ally had Pain at the start of their turn but it would be very hard to see visually since it happens almost instantly.
    43ovr4ewsxdo.png

This is how I always thought it should work. But up until recently it hasn’t worked this way. Did that just change today?
    Nothing was changed directly and I do not believe any of the other changes would have impacted Sion's Taunt but I'm checking with the team to make sure

Something has changed because it never worked like this before. That was one of the huge advantages of traya, she nullified sion taunt.
  • Does the 2 time change tickets refresh on 1st Jan 2019?

Or from the one year timer starts when you first change it?
  • ctyc123 wrote: »
    Does the 2 time change tickets refresh on 1st Jan 2019?

Or from the one year timer starts when you first change it?

One year, (365 days) from first time you change
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Please tell me other people see the Operator in the grand arena icon on the right of the screen.

This game keeps making me think of Prey now, lol
  • Thanatos123
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    LOST SOMETHING IN THE MIX

1st, love the update... can't wait to field teams and compete.
    2nd, now when I'm farming (android), it remembers the level (light or dark) but not the stage (toon). I have to select everyone everytime now.

• Halx
    89 posts Member
    How can I delete this stupid toon picture and title? Dont want this poser stuff! I want put in my guild logo as it was until now. Pls send instructions.
  • @CG_SBCrumb
    You may have noticed something special in your inbox, but you’ll have to wait to open them!
    What is this about? Updated the game but don't have anything in my inbox. Do i just have to wait?
  • i hope this GP point is based on only character GP and not on overall GP. I have invested heavily in ships and currently i have more GP on ships than characters. It will be very unequal is someone have 1mil in characters over someone who have 500k in characters and 500k in ships
  • Halx wrote: »
    How can I delete this stupid toon picture and title? Dont want this poser stuff! I want put in my guild logo as it was until now. Pls send instructions.

No way to do that. Your best bet is to leave the generic clone trooper to let everyone know you are a hipster that doesn't care. I for one enjoy the small amount of individualism shown in game with this update.
  • Just adding to the complaints about Sion's taunt, it has definitely changed or Traya's cleanse has changed. Not functioning like it's supposed to, I think.
  • Maybe was a hotfix before I started climb today but have not seen a sion problem yet