Heads up: Cantina (at least) doesn't remember your last simmed node

I just wasted a bunch of energy simming the Barriss node instead of the T3 one. After the update the cantina table seems to forget what you were doing last time. Don't be like me, double check what you're simming.

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    If go to the character and find shards it will never change.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    same here, did you submit the bug report?
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    If go to the character and find shards it will never change.

Yes but that's considerable slower than just tapping the cantina table from the main screen. Especially because I never farm more than one toon on that table on any given day. Plus it's been working fine for ages.
    Rojas wrote: »
    same here, did you submit the bug report?

Not yet, but I'll do it when I'm done with the work I'm sitting with.
  • It's not just cantina, hard nodes and fleet nodes too
  • and mod battles
  • And mod energy. Did a few battles on the initial mod components instead of the specific one I wanted before I realized it. Not like I won't use it eventually though, so I am not at a loss.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Please don't report bugs after the update. Just do like the guy with Bossk as his avatar and deal with it. These forums aren't for reporting problems, they're for belittling others.
  • Same, all areas.
  • Jailwatcher
    151 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Edit: This is happening to me also.

Post edited by Jailwatcher on
  • I know it’s a small thing...but it really is annoying !
  • i always go through the character screen so I can see how much is left for a character as I gain shards. But I could see how it could be annoying for others.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • jfears2 wrote: »
    i always go through the character screen so I can see how much is left for a character as I gain shards. But I could see how it could be annoying for others.

You can just tap the shard when you get it?
    But yeah it's annoying when muscle memory takes over and you mindlessly sim a pointless node for however much energy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss any bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>