Most recent farmed nodes not saving

Have an issue since installing game update. The most recent nodes that I’m farming are not saving like they used to. I don’t believe this is a bug. It’s simply a game performance issue from the update.

Replies

• It makes it very difficult to sim nodes efficiently if have to scroll and find them every time.
  • Ding ding. Ditto. On android. Note 8, samsung here.
  • same but will be closed and directed to answers hq as usual
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I cant believe so many people go directly to the node and and instantly sim not paying attention to what they are simming. Idk maybe im doing it wrong.
  • Not the point if something is no longer working as intended. I check always before simming just a pita when you have to select the rightnode again when all you had to do is open it up. Having the same issue here.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    I cant believe so many people go directly to the node and and instantly sim not paying attention to what they are simming. Idk maybe im doing it wrong.

Nobody indicated they aren’t paying attention. They’re saying they are paying attention and noticed that instead of the game going back to last node, they’re having to manually find it.

Less rush to snark, more time to comprehend what you read my friend.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Working as intended, just buy more crystals, problem solved
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Didnt take any comprehension to read the all the other threads and post saying “I spent in the wrong one”. If I farm a character or gear I go through the character list and this issue isnt even on the radar. No need to open battle table and manually find what Im looking for.
  • Doesn’t work for iPhone either
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Didnt take any comprehension to read the all the other threads and post saying “I spent in the wrong one”. If I farm a character or gear I go through the character list and this issue isnt even on the radar. No need to open battle table and manually find what Im looking for.

Agreed, Quality of Life updates to the game are worthless. We should also go back to mandatory manual Galactic War, having to manually play credit heist, omega battles, etc.
  • Not the point if something is no longer working as intended. I check always before simming just a pita when you have to select the rightnode again when all you had to do is open it up. Having the same issue here.

mmmmm... pitas.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss any bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>