Can u solo pit raids with 600k gp just bye running jedis?

Prev1
2smooth
572 posts Member
edited December 2018
See account in shard with title runs bastila lead zeta and zeta on Ben and Ezra as well. This is not a empressive team 7* yoda 5* GK max g10 on all toons. They run jedis as I said so not much needs to mentioned about the rest of possible toons. I don’t use jedis so forgive me if I missed TM removal abilities that makes this solo possible. I’m thinking guild just let them get runs in first to obtain title but correct me if I am wrong and I’ll try this same jedi team to c if I can obtain this great feat as well lol.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    GP doesn't matter you just need a TMR team to solo The Pit raid. That person might not be running Jedi in the pit raid but only in arena

Its possible with Jedi, howeever

GMY has TMR reduction on his special, QGJ has on his basic, Bastilla can call QGJ every few turns and so can Ezra. Old ben can use mind tricks. Better to use Teebo / Jyn Erso and the such which are more reliable and easier to pull off

Full Jedi won't be easy and its going to be very RNG dependent with a lot of good mods
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Looks like team is old Ben zeta on lead which gives TM for evading zbastila lead which isn’t used z Ezra unique which give gmy TM and tarkin g10 TM removal on special with those zetas and set up looks more possible to be done. But definitely RNG based with evasion. Everyone in arena has speed mods but the evasion is luck based.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    2smooth wrote: »
    Looks like team is old Ben zeta on lead which gives TM for evading

The strategy to solo the whole thing is to no let the Rancor take turns hence nothing to evade/dodge.
  • You don't need to solo the HPit to earn the title. You just need to finish 1st. If that player happens to be in a small/newer guild they could very well score first without solo'ing.

Nothing flagrant about them having the title. I have it unlocked automatically even though we haven't run a Pit since the update. It could be back from when their Guild first did Heroic and it was a full team effort.
  • Ok that makes sense go to smaller guild get without racing for solo but takes away from title to me. And @Waqui that is the only strategy I c them using there would be no other purpose to zeta old Ben as it’s not used to lead in arena obviously they zeta the lead for pit. Like if I put a zeta on Vader lead serves no purpose in arena besides inflating gp on arena team.
  • Old Ben's lead is 3 omegas.
  • If you really wanna solo it, it's a ton easier just to use CLS. He can solo it by himself, and you can get him under 600GP.
  • Need a ton of gear (G11+) and excellent bordering on insane mods to do it.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Need a ton of gear (G11+) and excellent bordering on insane mods to do it.

No, you don't need "insane mods". Get his speed up to about 220 or so, have a cross with potency primary on it, and add some offense and potency secondaries, and you're good to go. Just use basics until his tm gets high, then use "Use the Force" to knock it all the way back to 0. It's simple and effective.
  • @jkray622 do I need zeta on him not sure if it will take longer for zeta than to get to g11? Have like 3 -4 zetas before I can throw on him. And within a few weeks can hit g10 will be next arena team just want to get solo done asap so I can stop being called Padawan and talk trash like told u wouldn’t take me long a month and CLS all I need lol.
  • Both his "It Binds All Things" and leadership zetas will be very helpful, because they give CLS turn meter on every attack. Without those zetas, you'll just need some extra speed.
  • Ok I’ll probably go 100 speed + leadership zeta and c where it gets me. Not sure if zader route will be faster because it’s a 4 zeta minimum wait and not sure how long nihilus farm will take sion will be 7* by end of month for sure.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    2smooth wrote: »
    Ok I’ll probably go 100 speed + leadership zeta and c where it gets me. Not sure if zader route will be faster because it’s a 4 zeta minimum wait and not sure how long nihilus farm will take sion will be 7* by end of month for sure.

May I suggest that you put a zeta on IBAT first, rather than his leadership ability? I believe, it will be better both for Rancor raids and other game modes.

CLS is by far the easiest solution, if you already have him unlocked.

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    You don't need a potency cross. Everyone needs to stop recommending it for raid use (HAAT, HPIT, in particular). It's a complete waste outside of arena. Your first turn is to apply his special with tenacity down. After that potency is meaningless. And he can do his special every couple of turns and reapply it. Put a +offense cross on instead. And with lower damage output and a speed of 220 or less, it'll be RNG whether you finish the solo. The Rancor will be taking too many turns in P4 if you're not hitting hard enough with enough speed/turns.

It Binds All Things is more beneficial than his leadership for the solo run.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @Waqui I haven’t read abilities yet to c which is better I just said lead because assumed it would serve better leadership use in arena as well will do unique if better but need arena value first wouldn’t sacrifice rank for raid purpose like I c jedis in shard doing smh. Yeah I’ll have unlocked in like 3 weeks next event.
  • When I first got CLS to G10 with IBAT to auto battle solo it I needed 232 speed. Attempted with 228 speed and failed :(.
  • IBAT grants more TM to CLS during a solo attempt. His leadership zeta is great but if you're using him primarily for raids, and in general, I'd do IBAT.
  • Sentia wrote: »
    When I first got CLS to G10 with IBAT to auto battle solo it I needed 232 speed. Attempted with 228 speed and failed :(.
    I have Vader at 233 can push 237-8 once g12 if cls is faster than Vader I should be good lol
  • Zader lead, Qgj, CLS, Rex, zHanSolo(raid)

This team solos on auto everytime i run it. G10 min
  • With a Teebo lead + CLS on the team you can solo it at like gear 8 as long as they both have speed arrows. Just don't bring Princess Leia with them, she likes to feed the Rancor.
  • You can add CLS to a zVader team if you already have Vader's leadership zeta. He makes a solo attempt twice as easy. He won't need to be as fast as a pure CLS-only run.
  • I can try these combos as well will be tough to hit number 1 even after solo as on average 10 solo each day for pit race my auto will have to be fast smh.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    It doesn't matter who ends the raid first or last. If everyone's having the same score it's completely random who's number one, you just need it to end within one hour after it was finished by someone else.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • You're sorted when you solo based on your position in the "join" list before the raid goes live. If you're listed above everyone else who can solo you'll post #1 when it's over.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    It doesn't matter who ends the raid first or last. If everyone's having the same score it's completely random who's number one, you just need it to end within one hour after it was finished by someone else.
    ok didn’t know that so I guess the race is who will get RNG to c their name on top which is pointless and not a competition lol. I guess people just want more salvage pieces has to be the only motivation for doing it I prefer fully crafted purple range lol.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @2smooth, in case of ties the players who tied will be ranked in the same order as they were during the 'join' period. You will know before the raid, what your chances are for a top rank. Players, who didn't 'join' but still battled and tied, will be ordered randomly.
  • Oh I’ll just join at certain time to get me high I have been watching mechanics on join period placement for a minute.
  • I joined our current HPit when 12 other guild members already had. It slotted me in at #5. The previous Pit I was 10th to join and was slotted 1st. The one before I was the first to join and ended up 8th.

There's no mechanics.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The mechanic I found r join later increase chance of going closer to one. Whenever I join first always at the bottom I joined later yesterday hit number 2. Somewhere in between last and first puts u on top. I’m usually top 15 with later joins around usual time whenever I’m early be lucky to be top 30 for green equipment smh.