Erm I can’t get on to my quests page

After doing the new ewok paploo task every time I go to click onto my quests page it won’t load it just does the loading thing constantly.

Replies

• I just hope there nice a get it sorted as I will lose all my stuff if it goes into the next day
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Mine went through fine. I only have issues like that when my actual internet connection is sucking. You could do a quick combat mission and see if it forces a sync?
  • Gair wrote: »
    Mine went through fine. I only have issues like that when my actual internet connection is sucking. You could do a quick combat mission and see if it forces a sync?

Tried that but didn’t work but thanks
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Best bet is to clear your game data. I am about to do that to see if it fixes my wicket portrait problem.

Edit: Didn't fix my problem, but did make my quests re-highlight everything. Might work for you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>