Why Jolee still revives under Isolation?

Bzzka
30 posts Member
edited December 2018
Fix that also, if you nerf nest and broke sion and zombie
P.S.
Special 2: ISOLATE
6z56xoa7hfd0.gif
Dispel all buffs on target enemy, increase their cooldowns by 1, and inflict Isolation on target enemy until another enemy is Isolated or Traya is defeated. Reduce target ally's cooldowns by 1 and grant them Protection Up (50%) until the end of the encounter. Isolation can’t be Copied, dispelled, or Resisted. This attack can't be Evaded. (Cooldown 4)
Isolation: Can't gain buffs*; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn. Used against Raid Bosses: Can't gain buffs; characters attacking this unit gain Critical Damage Up and Health Steal Up for 1 turn
*Positive effects include:
Turn Meter Gain
Health Recovery
Protection Recovery
Assist Attack
Buffs
Revive - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ally Dispel
Health Equalization
Cooldown reduction

Original post:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160410/character-strategy-darth-traya/p1?new=1
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I do not have Traya myself, so just theory crafting here. Is Jolee the one isolated? Or was the defeated unit isolated upon death? If the latter, it sounds to me like if you want them to stay dead you cannot isolate anyone else for the duration of the battle. Again, no way for me to confirm that without a Traya of my own. It is also possible the game does not keep track once people are defeated, but player Traya does not have the same Cannot be revived language that raid Traya specifically states. It only states that it doesnt work while they are actively isolated.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    You are correct. This is an activated skill use and subject to isolation. Please do submit as a bug if that's not the case already.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>