question heroes

Hi
I have a question: if you have lvl 3 star hero is it better to train to max level or is it bette to leave him at level 1 and then train him till 4 stars?(by using shards)

Replies

• moddom
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hello Lorre,

Training the Characters level is completely different from the amount of stars they have above their portrait. The stars come from character shards you gain from completing certain tasks, while actually training and leveling them up requires training droids and credits. If this character is part of your main 5 you want to make sure that you are keeping them at the highest "level" they can be which is based off of your player level, while also farming up shards for them if possible to increase their stars. The character levels do not reset upon upgrading them to 4 stars and so on.

Hope this helps :)
  • It doesnt matter. Stat growth only applies to str, agi, and int. These 3 stats boost all of your other stats. Level, doesnt boost any other stats but these 3. Think about it.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • ok thx :)
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »
    It doesnt matter. Stat growth only applies to str, agi, and int. These 3 stats boost all of your other stats. Level, doesnt boost any other stats but these 3. Think about it.

It does matter because you gain increases in those stats as you apply gear and lvl up. I think what he/she is asking is: are the improvements that I make as a 3* static because they have already been applied. Somebody already said it I think but the answer is no. When you upgrade a star your new modifiers are applied to your character all over again.
    Not trying to be a know it all by explaining it out like that. I think its good to know stuff. Especially when choosing between 2 similar characters. Higher initial modifiers could be a big difference once reaching 5 stars and above.