Battles selection reset everytime!

zegene
249 posts Member
edited December 2018
With the latest client update, the node being farmed reset and the first node is selected everytime I open the battles. Please revert it that the node being farmed stay active when battles open. I find this super annoying.
Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
Post edited by zegene on

Replies

• +1
    I was hoping someone else had this issue because it is driving me crazy. I used to be able to hit "Dark Side" then sim my (Bastila) node then "Light Side" and farm my (Jolee) node and I was done. The update added two more clicks EVERY time I want to sim one of these nodes. It's not much but it's a downgrade to what it was before.
  • And since the previous way was such a habit I have to catch myself from farming whatever node it defaults to every time I open it. Please revert it back or make it an option for players to be able to choose if this happens or not.
  • CountArbo wrote: »
    +1
    I was hoping someone else had this issue because it is driving me crazy. I used to be able to hit "Dark Side" then sim my (Bastila) node then "Light Side" and farm my (Jolee) node and I was done. The update added two more clicks EVERY time I want to sim one of these nodes. It's not much but it's a downgrade to what it was before.

I feel you. Same issue too.
  • +1
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I’ll ask, could be a minor issue we’ll have to deal with for now.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    I’ll ask, could be a minor issue we’ll have to deal with for now.

Thanks!
  • As well as sion taunting, but that post was moved
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    As well as sion taunting, but that post was moved

I believe (but could be wrong) sions taunting was activated by Treya cleanse of pain when Nihilus turn started. It looks strange, but should be WAI.
  • yeah super annoying. I'm finishing up chirpa for 3PO and it keeps defaulting to L3. I almost farmed her 3 or 4 times now. I'm so used to just leaving my cantina farm on one character until it's done.
  • +1 please fix
  • zegene wrote: »
    With the latest client update, the node being farmed reset and the first node is selected everytime I open the battles. Please revert it that the node being farmed stay active when battles open. I find this super annoying.

I agree with OP. This is annoying
  • +1 I reported this as a bug yesterday.
  • Access them through the character screen...
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Access them through the character screen...

Oh Sherlock, heres your cookie. O
  • I’ll just add that this is annoying and maybe the thread will actually have an impact
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are aware, but make sure and post yo Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>