Logray not Farmable for C3PO event...

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Showed up in my store again today, plus you get 5 shards for doing one of the new quests. 55/100 now, no looking back!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Showed up in my store again today, plus you get 5 shards for doing one of the new quests. 55/100 now, no looking back!

still not once in the past, what, week? 5 days? Ughhhh I just need 10 fcol (for cryin out loud, maybe that won't get censored lol)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Get it!
  • Don't worry, next we will have to farm Tuskens for Luke

:open_mouth:

6u3z9l2qc13a.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • LastJedi13 wrote: »
    Montanz wrote: »
    I dont want to play the conspiracy theory card as im a firm believer in rng.. But i was making very steady progress on logray (5-10 shards a day) until 3p0 was announced and now im actually spending 50 crystals a day for a cheeky refresh + checking the store every refresh and havent seen him once..... The game knows.... hahaha

It's not a conspiracy, it's true. Chirpa, who was probably an easy farm, now has terrible drop rates. I will say though, I've been doing very well with Paploo.

I've been finishing up chirpa and I have to disagree. I get some 0 shards for 10 attempts but I've had several of 6 or 7 too. 3 would be the 33% drop rate so it seems to be slightly higher than average for me.
  • I don't have logery or pabloo 7 star but not becauae of the lack of them in the store. But because I always need gear more. But I'll have 5 7 star ewoks and probably be fine. If not there's always next time. But I'm sure you can over gear/mod them to do it without logery or pabloo. But I have gotten them to almost 5 stars just from the events dropping shards. So unless they become super necessary, I'll probably just get them the slow way from the event.

I do have wicket since he's needed for zetas. So I think I've got a decent shot.
  • I haven’t seen him once in the past five days rarest farmable character in the game imo
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • TVF wrote: »
    LastJedi13 wrote: »
    Montanz wrote: »
    I dont want to play the conspiracy theory card as im a firm believer in rng.. But i was making very steady progress on logray (5-10 shards a day) until 3p0 was announced and now im actually spending 50 crystals a day for a cheeky refresh + checking the store every refresh and havent seen him once..... The game knows.... hahaha

It's not a conspiracy, it's true. Chirpa, who was probably an easy farm, now has terrible drop rates.

No. Same drop rate as always.

This. Drop rates are 30-33% all the time. During double drops, during events, whether you do them 1 at a time or sim 20. Same drop rate. It's been tracked and documented by entire guilds.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bahumat wrote: »
    I haven’t seen him once in the past five days rarest farmable character in the game imo

I once went 2 months without seeing grievous in the fleet shop.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    plz baby jebus, just onc-err twice so I can get heem? ?????
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Woot! Got 5, now 5 more plz . Lol @TVF holla