Active Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• HarryShultz
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    == SithLords PL ==
    https://swgoh.gg/g/40991/sithlords-pl/
    • Members: 46/50
    • Min. lvl: 80
    • Min. GP: brak
    • Rancor: HPIT
    • Sith: T5
    • Tank: HAAT
    • Total GP: 68kk
    • Czat: wymagane czytanie
    • Dzienna aktywność: 450 tiketów
    • Aktywność w Rajdach / TB / TW

Z nami będziesz miał postęp i rósł w sile tak jak my.
    Członkami sa aktywni gracze, tak wiec mamy doświadczenie i znamy zasady nie od dziś.
    Reset o 19:00
    GMT+1

Zachęcam do odwiedzin.
    Wymagamy aktywności.

Ally code: 938226976
    Kontakt: https://discord.gg/rf6mfYd
    Post edited by HarryShultz on
  • mvo7i5e0lls1.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut a HSTR Farming Guild
    with 150+ Million GP and TRAYA!
    Looking for 1 active member.

We are looking for 3 million GP (or more) 600 daily energy is important. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit on all raids. We get 39-42 stars on both TBs. At least 2 zetas each TW, win or lose, guaranteed!

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you, communication is important to us.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
    ^ a much more user friendly chat app, try it!
  • w9bov0fhpdib.jpg
    Looking for a fully heroic guild with a great community? Well 3720 to 1 odds has been looking for you then. We are a east coast guild for our raids. We run them around 8 or 9 PM during the week and noon on the weekends. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I have links to our swgoh.gg and discord below as well thanks
    https://swgoh.gg/g/15884/3720-to-1-odds/
    https://discord.gg/nkXFWVK
  • Featon_OOR
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The Order of Regement - GP 32 Mil

Recruiter: Featon_ORR (Featon - Guild Leader)

https://discord.gg/VVMtf3 - Drop in and chat before joining if needed, more active in discord than guild chat.

Raids: HC Rancor on farm, Tier 5 Sith on farm (Not looking to progress to 6 for a while), Normal ATT on farm, HC ATT done twice (Now looking to make this more regular).

Territory Battles: Approx 15 stars.
    Territory Wars Won our last 3.

Kick period: 1 week without prior knowledge of inactivity.

General Information:

A core of approx 25 players with an additional 15 less chatty/active. Looking to fill out our guild. Due to the good amount of spaces left, approx 10, a guild merger is not out of the question with a small core of guildies/friends.

We're generally a mature professional bunch of Free to Play players, so no hard rules apply, just be polite, remain active, and give prior notice of inactive periods, holidays etc. Any questions please feel free to ask!
    Post edited by Featon_OOR on
  • Revans Elite Knights
    68 mil GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/53624/revans-elite-knights/

Looking to fill our ranks. Began just a few weeks ago and only 1 spot open. We want you!

This Guild will take all. A newbie with no clue what to farm, who to get, or what farming plan to follow, a seasoned player wanting to contribute, a heavy hitter wanting to make a difference, a merc looking to retire and find a home.

We require daily activity and just one 7* character.

Our mission here is to be able to pay it forward. We will grow strong enough to be able to help other Guilds conquer raids that they may not be able to conquer. And provide support if they need it.

We require:
    1. At least one 7* character
    2. Participation in ALL Guild events
    3. Communication - it is vital
    4. Discord is HIGHLY recommended
    5. Communication - oh wait...yeah I did mean to say that twice.

We will launch raids as we generate enough tickets.

TW and TB participation is expected.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiter.
    Discord:
    Ilinso#2272 (That’s a capital “ i “ and lowercase “ L “)
    rockwrench69#5715
    Ally code:
    Ilinso: 624-542-756
    rockwrench69: 523-832-131

Thanks for your consideration.
  • Supten Waverly

Guild Name : Supten Waverly
    94 mil GP, currently 42 members, Open to join
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8222/supten-waverly/
    We’re looking for good, solid, active players, level 85, minimum 1.5 mil GP or above.
    We are extremely active and participate in all Guild events.(TB,TW participation is very important)
    We run hPit, hAAT & T6 Sith looking towards Heroic Sith soon.
    We have plenty of spots available as long as you can fulfill the following
    Guild requirements:
    1. Active participation in all Guild events.
    2. Active daily to help generate raid tickets, any amount is fine.
    If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or the Guild Officers
    Garazeb (Leader)
    Ally code : 858-147-729
    Mike Mauler (Officer)
    938-842-689
    Varth Dader (Officer)
    999-528-524
    Thanks and Supten Waverly welcomes you!
  • Join our guild. It’s not nearly as good as these other ones. I hope my honesty counts during your selection process.

Stats-
    35M GP
    American reset times

Benefits-
    Taco Tuesday’s
    None of us owns a snake
    Shower >50% of days
    401k matching

Restrictions-
    Must have mobile device to play game (not provided)
    ABSOLUTLY no mullets
    Can’t have recently passed away in RL

Message me if you want to know more. Or if you liked my honesty.
  • Guild recruitment swgoh - European Guild - 92M GP - Need 2 players to get closer to HSITH

Hello,
    We are PTA SWH and we're around 91 M GP. We belong to a community (not alliance) of more than 400 players. Here you will always have feedback about the game and other things in life in general. Our objective is to build a solid HSTIH guild in the near future, that's why although we are full we're willing to receive players that are like minded and have a strong community sense. As a group we can and will build a solid team and have a strong game development.

We have:
    - HAAT (2xweek) and HPIT (3x week) on farm and STR tier 6 (2x week)
    - Discord to communicate
    - 28K raid tickets produced daily
    - 2 Spot to fill (needs to be 1M GP+)
    - 30 Stars in TB's
    - Kenobi Shards, Solo SHards, Rolo Shards and IPD shards
    - Always a minimum of 45 members participating on TW (we won the last 2 TW's agains 116 M gp guilds)

· We need:
    - 500 to 600 tickets a day unless real life don’t let it
    - Good communication on discord (just be kind to everyone)
    - **Paticipation in all guild activities (TB, TW, Raids)**

· Raid info:
    Raid at 9 PM GMT / 10 PM CET
    Direct message me here or on discord Marqves#1287
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27459/pta-swh/
    https://discord.gg/jMgfgMA
  • Legion Ascendant is seeking 15-20 ACTIVE and developing HSTR ready players. We are currently farming HSTR with our 30 core players and want to replace those that are not contributing.

Officer positions are available.

We raid 6:30 pm EST, 113 m GP, and are part of an amazing Co-op of guilds with a super friendly community. Please come look for us on our discord at https://discord.gg/qtxCptv
  • **THE SENATE** is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.

We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.

The following requirements apply to all guilds:

* Have a Discord account and be active

* Have a swgoh.gg profile

* Participate in all guild activities - TB, TW and Raids!

* Earn your guild tickets daily; 600 required for some guilds, 500 for others

* A fun and friendly attitude!

If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!

Come say hello in our Discord server and see what we can offer!
    https://discord.gg/zqFrdfc

See you on the Senate floor!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. All heroic raids are on farm. No alliance guild. We have 146M+ GP and 42* last LS TB. 44* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (~2M). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
    Post edited by Snoob on
  • guild name: Select Few

https://swgoh.gg/g/11766/select-few/

Contact me in the forums via message or in game send me an ally invite: my username is obikenobi1 and my ally code is 113-399-221

Our guild reset time is 6:30 central

We do both Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT every couple days, and do Tier 6 in Sith Raid. We are working towards Heroic sith and are very close.

We consistently win in Territory Wars and get 30-36 stars in LS/DS TB.

Our guild requirements are that you participate in Territory Battles and Sith Raid. If you don't participate, we remove you from the guild if no prior notice is given if you are dealing with real life issues and can't do them or are on vacation.

We hope you can join us! We are working hard towards doing Heroic Sith soon and we want you to be a part of that! We have a fun helpful community of long time players and we do accept some lower GP players if you are willing to be active and participate and work towards helping develope teams for Sith Raids and TB.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/42523/krakensrevenge/

Krakens Revenge
    170M

Looking for 1 to join us after TB!

If you are looking for a group that is active in game and also on discord we are that group. We like to keep a fun discord environment while also maximizing in game results. We have a good mix of FTP players and players that spend money. We have knowledgeable players who are willing to help answer any questions. If you are looking for a group that will complete future end game content then come join us.

We are looking for
    - 3.5+ GP (exceptions made for whales)
    - Top 25 in Arena and Fleet
    - Active on Discord
    - 600 tickets a day this mandatory

About Us
    - 45 Trayas; 18 Revans
    - Fully Heroic Guild
    - Near Perfect TW record
    - 46 DSTB (86 IPD)
    - 44 LSTB (100 ROLO)
    - Raid times 10:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M PDT (alternating schedule)
    - Guild Resets at 7:30 P.M. PDT

If you’re interested please send a link of your swgoh.gg profile, with your time zone and why you left your last guild to me via direct message on discord (MikeB#1326)
  • Mandragon
    169 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Rebel Academy
    GP: 80M - 0 Open Slots - HAAT / HPIT / Sith 6

Discord Link:https://discord.gg/znw4aGV
    SWGOH.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/11507/rebel-academy/

We are looking for new active members who want to grow together through all the content the game has to offer! Our rules are simple and straight forward. Our crew has a no drama policy and has little tolerance for repeat rule offenders. We like those who want to learn, grow and game together! If our guild is already full but you are interested please don't hesitate to reach out and we can have a chat!

Guild Info
    • Guild GP: 80M
    • # of Members: 50 / 50
    • Reset Time: 10:30 pm EST - 7:30 pm PST
    • PIT: Heroic (Get your Solo Shards now!)
    • Tank: Heroic (Get your Kenobi Shards now!)
    • Sith: Tier 6
    • Territory Battles (LS - 25 Stars / DS - 27 Stars)

Rules
    1. No abusive or toxic players. Harassment with other players will not be tolerated.
    2. Players who are away for an extend periods are expected to post an ETA of their return date. Otherwise they run the risk of being removed after one to two weeks.
    3. Heroic raids may have special rules. They are posted in game and in discord to remind. If unsure what to do then join the raid to get the rewards and ask!.

What we are looking for
    • We are looking for players who are Lvl 85
    • Looking for players with a GP of 1.3M or higher.
    • Players who actively participate in all types of events. (Raids, Territory battles, Territory wars)
    • Players who have discord and can sync their account to swgoh.gg
    • Daily Contribution to raid tickets at a decent level (500+)

Tools we use
    • Discord
    • SWGOH.gg

We have an open channel in discord for new people to join. All are welcome to meet the guild, ask questions and learn what we are all about.
    Post edited by Mandragon on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/30207/greeedos-galactic-uprising/
    Greeedo's Galactic Uprising
    128M

Requirements
    >participation in Heroic sith raid (0 is ok unless we ask for damage), TB (play the special missions, deploy phase 3-6 and play missions), TW (can go all defense or all offense, or a bit of both)
    >try to get close to 600 tickets
    40* in LS TB.
    40* in DS (missed 3 stars by less than 5M)
    Raid times: 8pm EST (Currently have a few players helping our partner guild clear Hrsth)
    We like to have a good time, and help develop players to reach their potential.

DM me you if you would like to check us out. A link to your swgoh.gg profile in the DM is a plus. Can contact on discord as well armyofone#3163.
  • Drop it like its Hothh is recruiting. Relaxed and friendly guild are we!
    SWGoH.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/28101/drop-it-like-its-hothh/

Reaching 50M GP
    Doing heroic rancor and HAAT raids.
    Doing tier V STR.
    Our guild member are always here to help.

We’re looking for players who:
    - can reach the 600 tickets per day
    - are at least level 80
    - contribute in all modes of the game.

If interested, look us up in the game or contact me on discord Trigo Kando#9594 or message me in the game - ally code: 857-997-161.

Thank you for reading this. We look forward to hearing from you.

Trigo
  • ruggeroo8
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The Lukewarm Tauntauns is now a Heroic Sith Raid guild

132 million GP guild

3 Hpits a week starting at 1PM PST, solo toon for 24 hours then million damage limit
    2 HAAT a week starting at 2PM PST, 24 hour join then FFA
    2 HSR a week Wednesday and Sunday 24 hour join then FFA
    38/40 stars in TB

Discord required

Our main focus is TB

We ask only that you show up put up 500 tickets a day average, have 1.8 mill GP, at least 1 HSR ready team, do all battles in TB, and follow raid rules.
    We are a very laid back group.

Contact ruggeroo8#2029 on discord for info (those are o's not zeros)
    Post edited by ruggeroo8 on
  • NukeX
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Die Hüter der Gerechtigkeit 2 suchen neue deutschsprechende
    Mitglieder Mit MinGP 1Mio Lvl 85

Wir sind eine aktive Gilde, mit nur wenigen lockeren Regeln. Ihr solltet schon regelmäßig an den Gildenaktivitäten teilnehmen, wenn ihr aber Mal nicht könnt ist das schon ok.

Gilden GM ca. 60kk
    Raids: Heroic Rancor, Tank auf dem Sprung zu Heroic und Sith 5
    Territory Battles: ca. 20+ Sterne
    Territory Wars: Mal Sieg, Mal Niederlage

Regeln:
    Wer beim Rancorraid Top3 erlangt, muss beim nächsten auf Platz 4-x
    Tankraid und Territorialkrieg sollte möglichst immer teilgenommen werden, ausser es geht halt gar nicht
    Nach 7 Tagen unangekündigter Inaktivität wird gekickt
    Discord und swgoh.gg ist zwar keine Pflicht, die Bereitschaft hierfür fänd ich super 😀

Kontakt:
    Discord: NukeX#0858
    Allycode: 137-244-924

Im Moment 2 freie Plätze, werden aber wohl kurzfristig noch paar mehr frei.

Wir freuen uns auf euch

Michi aka Nuke

• sup guys. We're the Thugs in White Armor and we have room for exceptional players to join our ranks!

emperor-starwars-thuglife.jpg

We are a bunch of immature old people from all around the world that have been united by our passion for Star Wars and our dark, wicked sense of humor. Some of us have been playing together for years in various games, such as Star Wars Commander, where we dominated the global leader board. We have a diverse group of socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds and we're LGBT-friendly.

We have Heroic Rancor, Heroic AAT, and Heroic Sith Triumvirate on routine farm status; our Sith rules ensure everyone has a fair chance for the top 20 gear rewards. Territory Battles is our current focus; we’re 44/45 in Light Side and 46/48 in Dark Side battles with the ultimate goal of accomplishing 100% in both modes. As such, new recruits should be prioritizing appropriate TB teams and inflating their Galactic Power as high as possible (starring, leveling, gearing, and modding one’s entire roster). We’re currently asking new recruits to have a minumum of 2,500,000 GP prior to joining, but exceptions can be made for exceptional players.

Moreover, we’re also competitive and enjoy defeating guilds in Territory Wars for the three zeta reward and max potential rewards), but we do emphasis PvE over PvP as a primary guild focus.

As for the social element, we use the free third party communication app called 'Discord' to share strategies and coordinate for Territory Battles, Territory Wars, and raids. Ah well, who am I kidding? Mostly it's for sharing gifs, videos, and venting our frustration over broken mechanics.

Discord
    is mandatory to be part of our guild; you can keep notifications off and keep chatting to a minimum, but we need to be able to get a hold of you outside the game. You’ll find that most of the guild is very friendly and helpful.

We also require everyone to get 600 raid tickets daily. Sometimes this isn't always possible, but consistency is what we look for. Just communicate with us if you have any problems due to real life such as work, injury, vacation, and so forth. More raid tickets = more raids = more rewards!

So, if you are the social type and share our passion for Star Wars, then you might fit right in.

We are looking for highly active players who:
    • can follow basic directions
    • are willing to farm and gear necessary characters to promote progression
    • will bring in their 600 tickets daily to ensure we can raid as often as possible
    • are willing to download Discord
    • are willing to learn and improve
    • have a certain long-time commitment to the game and their guild

We respect that everyone has a real life and this is just a game. Nevertheless, we strive to play at a competitive level and expect our members to do so as well. Not everyone can give 100% every single day (which is totally fine), but if you can't even consistently spare the 30 minutes required to complete your dailies, then you don't need a guild.

Overall we are a very helpful bunch and don't mind helping new people. But it's a big plus if you know what you're doing and don't need us to hold your hand all the time.

We generally don't like to moderate our members and we especially don't like drama. That being said, we also don't censor/moderate swearing or profanity. So if the f-word makes you pee your pants, you might not want to join this guild. Also, the only kids in our guild are those who steal their parent's iPads, and we'd like to keep it that way.

If all of that sounds like it might suit you and you want those juicy Treya shards soon, then hit me up via a PM or leave a message on this thread. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Cheers!

TL;DR
    • Guild Galactic Power: 165+ million
    • Rancor Raid: heroic on farm status
    • AAT Raid: heroic on farm status
    • Sith Raid: heroic on farm status
    • Territory Battles: Light 44/45, Dark 46/48
    • Territory Wars: Strong strategy with zeta x3 rewards wins and max potential rewards, but PvE prioritization over PvP
    • What we require: daily 600’s, full participation, thick skin, and communication on the free third party chat app ‘Discord’

stormtrooper-starwars-thug.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/1088/thugs-in-white-armor/

Message me wat tambor 435-771-229

• 110 mil guild.. looking for 2 hstr ready players... we are very close to hsith ...
    veteran players with traya — want better rewards in hsith DM crusher#4238
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    "3vl" search and join. Haat hpit str6 90mil gp guild discord 41/50 members looking for more 200,000 points from hstr
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    WANT TRAYA? GEAR? GLORY?

JOIN THE BLUE LINE MADALORIANS!

WE ARE READY TO FARM THE HSTR!

bk1eriaz8haf.jpg

-We are fully organized on discord with extremely dedicated guild leaders.

-We have our HSTR run organized on charts. We just want a few more active players with a decent JTR or BH squad. As long as you can assist with those, gp is not that important.

-We are a very organized and fast moving guild, so get in now and we will have this bountiful raid locked!

Contact Brotoss @Brotoss#7638 on discord to join!

Or message me, and we will get you set up on discord ;)
  • o5blr3h50yo7.jpeg

Will be using line chat to communicate once joined guild 😊
  • [EUROPE] - PTA SWH - 92M GP - Need 2 players to get closer to HSITH

Hello,
    We are PTA SWH and we're around 91 M GP. We belong to a community (not alliance) of more than 400 players. Here you will always have feedback about the game and other things in life in general. Our objective is to build a solid HSTIH guild in the near future, that's why although we are full we're willing to receive 2 players that are like minded and have a strong community sense.

We have:
    - HAAT (2xweek) and HPIT (3x week) on farm and STR tier 6 (2x week)
    - Discord to communicate
    - 26K raid tickets produced daily
    - 2 Spot to fill (needs to be 1M GP+)
    - 30 Stars in TB's
    - Kenobi Shards, Solo SHards, Rolo Shards and IPD shards
    - We always have a minimum of 45 members participating on TW (we won the last 2 TW's agains 116 M gp guilds)

· We need:
    - 500 to 600 tickets a day unless real life don’t let it
    - Good communication on discord (just be kind to everyone)
    - **Paticipation in all guild activities (TB, TW, Raids)**

· Raid info:
    Raid at 9 PM GMT / 10 PM CET
    Direct message me here or on discord Marqves#1287
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27459/pta-swh/
    https://discord.gg/jMgfgMA
  • **THE SENATE** is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.

We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.

The following requirements apply to all guilds:

* Have a Discord account and be active

* Have a swgoh.gg profile

* Participate in all guild activities - TB, TW and Raids!

* Earn your guild tickets daily; 600 required for some guilds, 500 for others

* A fun and friendly attitude!

If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!

Come say hello in our Discord server and see what we can offer!
    https://discord.gg/zqFrdfc

See you on the Senate floor!
  • The Dread Masters are a quickly advancing, fully heroic, highly active and social guild with 114m GP that takes progression very seriously. We've just conquered our first Heroic Sith Raid attempt, and are looking to fill a single opening. We are currently seeking an active player of 1.5m GP or above, able to contribute to HSTR, with plenty of fleshed out squads for territory wars and battles.

The Dread Masters are an independent guild that will NEVER be a part of a guild alliance, and NEVER tell our members which characters to grind or play. We expect our members to contribute to the best of their abilities, but realize that it's a game and understand that Real Life takes priority. We run HSTR every 4 days at 7pm EST, HAAT twice a week at 8pm, and hPit three times at 10pm, each with a 24 hour join period and no restrictions once open. We boast a 39-13 win record in Territory Wars, each war typically having 48+ active participants, achieved 39* last dark side territory battle and 37* last light side.Though it's not required, we highly encourage members to use our discord server, but also have a very active in game chat. We track contributions in TW and TB to make sure our members are pulling their weight, and though we have no strict ticket requirement, we typically get 27k+ daily.

Don't miss your opportunity to join this newly heroic guild which truly achieves the balance between casual and serious. Leave your stagnant guild for greener pastures by contacting me with your swgoh.gg account via PM on the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587.
  • Haukefusa
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Empire Mandalore:
    176M+ GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22876/empire-mandalore/
    36 TW Wins, 45 LS/47 DS.
    HSTR completed in 1 hours after 24 zero damage period
    7:15pm and 9:15pm ET raid times
    LOTS of MEMEs
    Fun, positive group
    Extremely well organized
    We want to bring the right person or 2 after this TB
    TW: Ready and willing to help
    GP: 3M+
    Attitude: Positive and ready to kick ****
    Strong arena and fleet ranks required
    Message me on discord Haukefusa#9754
  • 01aw90ajpkkc.png

The Force Is Sleeping
    • 20m GP
    • 23 Active and Friendly Players
    We are The Force Is Sleeping. Our tight knit community is looking to start branching out to the larger player base. Our Guild is looking for both Active Players that need help and Experienced Players that like to help others. We are also open to offers of small Guilds Merging into us.
    Our main goal! Progressing together, Learning together, Growing our Community, and having Fun in our favorite Galaxy. We offer Knowledge of the game, our own Guides, and we stay Up to Date with the Current Game Updates.

Our Current Progression
    -Raids-
    • Heroic Rancor
    • Tier 6 AAT
    • Tier 4 Sith Triumvirate
    -Territory Battles-
    • 11/11 - LS/DS
    -Territory Wars-
    • *Need more Active Players*
    Guild Requirements
    • Level 60+ for Ships and Fleet Shipments
    • Staying in the Discord Chat
    • SWGOH.GG Account
    • Able to Contribute to Raids / Daily Raid Tickets
    • Able to Participate in each FULL week of DS / LS Territory Battles
    • Ability to Help, Communicate, Follow Rules, and Have Fun
    Think The Force is Sleeping is right Guild for you? Want more information? You can find The Force is Sleeping by;
  • oxbdcao7ntyd.jpeg

Our sign says “Help Wanted”, but we know YOU want the help... and Traya shards.

Our Traya shards are farmed with ruthless efficiency, harvested at the peak of freshness and shipped promptly to your door. You can try them plain, but we recommend slathering them in Aunt Beru’s BBQ sauce. Try Sweet and Spicy, Honey Mustard, or Episode II Padme Hot.

But if you’re just in it for the shards, we don’t need you. We’re rolling as is, but when spots come available we like to open our doors to the world.

Aunt Beru’s is a family. We’re chill, fun, chatty, and helpful. We like memes and poking fun at each other. If that sounds more fun than where you are, and you have the following skills, read on to apply:

3M GP. That’s nearly carved in stone, but if you’re close, we’ll chat.

Able to chip in to HSTR. You don’t need to crush it, just be present and useful.

NOT some whale looking to dominate a raid because you’re not topping your guild. Like I said, we don’t need the help.

You WANT to talk and be social. We use GroupMe. A lot.

I think that’s all. Thanks for reading this long, and if you’re interested, talk to us here: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv

17qjp90z9bav.png
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    rzdmdj57hr1y.jpg

Post edited by hyme on
This discussion has been closed.