Guilds Looking For Mergers - December 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev13456714
If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with.

Rules:
  • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current status, more awesomeness etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • How many players you currently have
  • Average player level and/or GP
  • The goals and requirements you'd like the new merged guild to have

Replies

• Binxy
    805 posts Member
    czns0sil6u4o.jpeg

Guild-Name: Brotherhood of the Darkness
    Guild-GP: 110m
    SWGoH.gg : https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-the-darkness/

LSTB: 35+
    DSTB: 35+
    Ally Code: 493-799-258
    Discord: Binxy#9448

Brotherhood of the Darkness is recruiting!

Can merge up to 10 players into our guild

Looking for HPIT, HAAT, HST, TB and TW focused players with a minimum GP of 1.5m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

UK evening raid schedule. Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message if interested.
  • Inglorious Blasters is looking for up to 10 active people to fill up our ranks. Must be looking to do Sith Raid on heroic and active a majority of the time. We are laid back but request that you communicate any absence greater than two days. Current raid schedule is 6pm EST with 24 hour join period. We do tier 6 of the Sith Raid in about 2 days and are ready to start the heroic tier once we fill up. TW success rate at 85%. Please private message if interested.
    "ooba... ooba"
  • Looking to absorb 10 active players

https://swgoh.gg/g/41940/deathstarjanitors32/
    We are an active, North American, progressive guild. We are very active in game and we require communication on discord and guild participation but have an absentee channel so people can still have real life as a priority.
    Over 30 wins in TW
    37+ stars in TB
    Farming Heroic Sith Raid.
    HAAT 2x a week
    HPit 3x a week

Requirements:

- 2M GP
    - Mandatory TW/TB/Sith Raid Participation
    - Min. of 500 RT per day
    - Register on the SWGoH Website
    - Join Discord.

Contact @Funk Janitor Filique#6070
    @Dinosayrawr13🦖#6108
    for more info/questions.

https://discord.gg/ZEpZ2jm
  • The Nightsisters with Attitude are looking to take on at least 5 players after this current TW, we would like to take a group of like minded players to join our ranks or a group to merge with us (officer roles could be available if interested).

We are close to 50m gp and are TW and TB focused although we do HPIT 3x a week and HAAT 2x a week, we are at T5 sith atm.

We like members to do 500, most do 600 but its not strict as long as we can get enough to do the raids, we all want to progress but we like our members to do it how they want to so there is no interference from me or the officers telling any player what to farm, we can provide advice if needed and we have discord for chat about the game.

So if you have a small group of players who will participate fully in TW and TB then send me a message, you can get me on discord majolnirg23#1170 or in game ally me 471-413-535 or just message me through the forum to have a chat and further details.

Thanks
  • Knights of Zem is looking for new members. Half of our guild decided to leave our our guild and start something new with more active members. We’re currently doing Heroic raids for Rancor and AAT. We’re looking for active members primarily to help us with Territory War minimum requirements. If you’re a lower level player, we can help you catch up. For the higher level players were about 2-3 months off from doing Heroic Sith. Before our guild split we were easily getting 30 stars on TB. Our raids have a 24hr wait, but usually only stay up for 6 hours at a time

Guild name is Knights of Zem
    You can add me as an ally just send a message as well if you’re interested in joining
    993-383-427
  • We are a very active guild with 6 spots open. We do not require players to spend money, and we do not have a minimum level to join. We just ask that you are active. We have plenty of heavy hitters to get through the raids so everyone gets rewards.
    Guild name- Mos Eisley Banthas
    My ally code- 517-288-351
    We love star wars and enjoy playing the game together. We hope you will join us and enjoy the game as well with us.
  • Canadians Reunited is looking to bolster its ranks!
    We're a laid-back but competitive guild looking for a group of up to 8 new members.
    You don't need to be Canadian to join. We're based in the Eastern Time Zone (ET) / UTC - 05:00, but have members from across North America and even a couple based outside North America.
    ABOUT US
    We're currently at about 95M (43/50) GP.
    Territory Wars: Our current record is 46-6. All we ask is for those who do sign up to make sure they participate both on offence and defence.
    Territory Battles: We have solid participation but are looking for more. We hit about 30* on average, LS and DS - more members will bring this up.
    Discord: We have a discord setup with lots of great info on it. Highly recommended but not mandatory.
    We give everyone the freedom to focus on the rosters and teams they want, although we're always happy to help those who ask for it.
    We offer a friendly, supportive, drama-free environment!
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    We ask that your roster be at least 1.5M GP, and ideally more. Our top players are in the 3M range.
    While we don't put any pressure on members, we do expect people to be active enough.
    RAIDS
    Our Heroic Pit raids happen as tickets are available, have a 24-hour join period, start at 10pm ET, and tend to last about 20 minutes. Some of us solo the raid in under 10 minutes but we ask people to hold for a bit so that more people can get damage in.
    Our Heroic AAT raids happen as tickets are available, have a 24-hour join period, start at 9pm ET, and tend to last about 60 - 90 minutes.
    Our regular Sith Raid is currently Tier 6 and we are working towards Heroic. Raids happen as tickets are available and last a couple of days.
    You can check out most of our top members at https://swgoh.gg/g/20528/canadians-reunited/.
    Message me if you're interested here or in game (136-511-126)... :)
    Thanks!
  • Active guild looking for 5-8 peeps. Laid back guild. Discord.
    Tainted Outcasts
    Looking for a few to push us over in HSith.
    97M
    30 stars TB
    Looking for at least 8-10M package of peeps.
    213-928-797
    Discord: Burbles44#4663
  • Guardian17
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Republic Guardians is looking for 9-15 new members. We currently have 41 members and have a total GP of 110 Mil. Looking to fill ranks so we can complete HSTR. We are currently farming tier 6 sith raid along with heroic haat/rancor a couple times a week. Looking for casual/active members. We use discord. Look me up Guardian17#8446. All players welcome. https://swgoh.gg/g/3148/republic-guardians/
    Post edited by Guardian17 on
  • Revans Elite Knights
    64 mil GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/53624/revans-elite-knights/

Looking to fill our ranks. Began just a few weeks ago and only 5 spots open. We have room for a small merge of up to 5 players.

We require daily activity and just one 7* character.

Our mission here is to be able to pay it forward. We will grow strong enough to be able to help other Guilds conquer raids that they may not be able to conquer. And provide support if they need it.

We require:
    1. At least one 7* character
    2. Participation in ALL Guild events
    3. Communication - it is vital
    4. Discord is HIGHLY recommended
    5. Communication - oh wait...yeah I did mean to say that twice.

We will launch raids as we generate enough tickets.

TW and TB participation is expected.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiter.
    Discord:
    Ilinso#2272 (That’s a capital “ i “ and lowercase “ L “)
    rockwrench69#5715
    Ally code:
    Ilinso: 624-542-756
    rockwrench69: 523-832-131

Thanks for your consideration.
  • COMPLETING HSR!!!

Who are we?
    Jakk U is a group of 36 people right now with an average of 2.8 mil. We get 31+ stars in the TBs. We are semi hard core and have not lost a TW sense March! We are completing the HSR with the help from a group of mercs we have a deal with so we are getting traya shards! We raid at 9 pm Est. We understand that life comes first! We are very talkative! We love to compete in all game modes!

What are we looking for?
    We are looking a small group of people love the game and love to progress. We can take up to 13 people currently! We are asking that you have at least 2(preferably 3) strong HSR teams! JTR, Chex mix, NS, Jedi. Not everyone has to be HSR ready but we are asking that the majority of yall are. We are trying to fill up so we don't need to use mercs anymore in the HSR!

How to contact us?
    Line: Cnic
    Discord: Cnic (Jakk Ü)#2066
    Discord: Valar (Jakk U)#6592
  • Guild looking for Merge.
    Have 17-20 open spots.

Only interested in elite players who are looking to farm heroic sith.

Let me know if your interested and how many players you have:
    Provide ally codes, and discord names.
  • OpressSavage is a dedicated and organized guild that still prides itself in being casual.
    We require only 2 things:
    - 400+ tickets per day
    -Participation in both TW/TB.

HPIT and HAAT on farm (auto launch with a 24 hour join period). Were currently alternating between Tiers 5&6 of the Sith Raid, but looking to shortly move up to Tier 6 full time.

Currently recruiting 8-10 active people or looking to absorb a smaller guild and merge into a community. Please reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20083/opresssavage/
    They saw that doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    - Winnie the Pooh
  • mjanderson929
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Talisman
    Time Zone: United States EST

We are a friendly FTP guild currently looking to merge with another guild of around 12-15 good players to fill our numbers.
    We're happy to take on a mix of levels as long as you're are active. We offer a friendly, supportive, drama-free environment!

What we do expect is the following:
    • Communication! When possible, let the guild know if you aren't going to be available.
    • We use Line and recommend it.
    • A 400 ticket average but really looking for 600 most days. Most of our members manage this.
    • Active participation in all guild events.
    • We expect members to remain active and grow their squads.

Statistics:
    • Guild GP: 82m
    • Average GP: 1.9m
    • Territory Battle: Mid 20's stars
    • Territory War: 90% win rate at 64m GP

We run Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank raids about 2 times a week and currently doing T6 of Sith Raid.
    If you’re interested please feel free to contact me
    • Ally Code: 584-593-357
    • Line ID: matthias74_swgoh
    • Discord: Matthew#7929

Post edited by mjanderson929 on
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Apologies, no longer able to accept mergers.
    Post edited by hyme on
  • OpressSavage is a dedicated and organized guild that still prides itself in being casual.
    We require only 2 things:
    - 400+ tickets per day
    -Participation in both TW/TB.

HPIT and HAAT on farm (auto launch with a 24 hour join period). Were currently alternating between Tiers 5&6 of the Sith Raid, but looking to shortly move up to Tier 6 full time.

Currently recruiting 8-10 active people or looking to absorb a smaller guild and merge into a community. Additionally, we’re also interested in joining an alliance or being absorbed into a larger group. Please reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

https://swgoh.gg/g/20083/opresssavage/a8p67ma9u3qq.jpeg
    They saw that doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    - Winnie the Pooh
  • Kaelihm
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    -
    Post edited by Kaelihm on
  • AlphaWhiskey
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    We found a guild to merge with and now are a part of the Shades of the Fallen alliance!

Go here for more information.
    forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197481/are-you-ready-for-darth-revan
    Post edited by AlphaWhiskey on
  • Harbingers of Chaos is looking for 10-20 players to do a last push toward heroic sith raid.

We are currently farming T6 and can reach P3 of Heroic.

zj9552qx759h.png

Contact me on discord Hemejef#7499.
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Join Me and Win is looking for 5 to put HSTR on farm.

We have completed 3 of our last 4 attempts.

Do you have at least 2 strong HSTR teams ready? Join me and win those traya shards!

Are you an HSTR master? Join me and win top 10 consistently and get those sweet g12+ rewards!

Discord: theatomicpun#5879
  • Dan_Wan
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Full now Thx
    Post edited by Dan_Wan on
  • Legion Ascendant is seeking 15-20 ACTIVE and developing HSTR ready players. We are currently farming HSTR with our 30 core players and want to replace those that are not contributing.

Officer positions are available.

We raid 6:30 pm EST, 113 m GP, and are part of an amazing Co-op of guilds with a super friendly community. Please come look for us on our discord at https://discord.gg/qtxCptv
  • Clan Rogue - https://swgoh.gg/g/38083/clanrogue/
    We are currently in an alliance of 7 guilds, and we are the development guild. As we've grown, our high-level players are moving up to the other alliance guilds, and we are looking for 15 to 20 people to replace them. If your guild members meet the following requirements, feel free to join the discord chat listed below. We are a good group, so don't be shy. We will be getting new officers as well, if that interests you.

Raids: Hpit, HAAT, T6STR, 9pm EST

LSTB/DSTB: 25+*

500 tickets a day, level 85.

Recruitment Room: https://discord.gg/KPTAaTa

or

SmawCity#8768
  • 24dowerz4vnh.jpg

Looking for 24 people to join tsp. We are a casual guild looking for casual players if you have any questions feel free to ask thank you.
    https://discord.gg/nkXFWVK
  • Xcessive force is a small guild of 23 players looking to merge with another group to increase our standings and be able to run raids more often and actually participate in TW! We are an extremely casual guild who want to progress but play for fun and are fiercely loyal. Guild details are below.

Encourage both young and old players, supportive atmosphere, friendly officers always willing to give strategy and assistance. Trying to grow to get HAAT and eventually HSTR. If your looking for a guild that won't interfere with your human life, then look no further!

The only requirement is be active, no activity for 30 days without notice will get you removed.

Your guild name: Xcessive Force
    Guild GP: 31 million
    Guild members: 23/50.
    What tier of raids your guild completes and how often:
    Run Heroic Pit, Tier 6 AAT (Trying to get HAAT, hence why on this board!) Tier IV/V STR. All when available. 24 hour no damage on HPIT.
    Average 10-14 stars on TB, not enough members for TW, once again why we are recruiting!
    No minimum level! No minimum characters! Need active members!

Contact the following via ally code:
    DarthBloodlust: 734-438-896
    Rih Amesj: 588-345-362
    Tier Nan Gorduin: 645-879-568
    Lawson: 483-216-931
    RedSix: 475-791-485

If you want a fun guild that realizes this is a game for enjoyment, send us a line!

****DISCLAIMER WE ARE A SMALL GUILD OF 23 ACTIVE PLAYERS. OUR GUILD LEADER IS CURRENTLY DEPLOYED SERVING OUR COUNTRY AND IS OUT OF CONTACT. WE WILL NOT DISBAND OUR GUILD, THIS IS A MERGER WITH XCESSIVE FORCE. WE ARE LOYAL AND WILL NOT STAB OUR LEADER IN THE BACK****
  • z6eh0y8srf1p.jpg
    OathOfHonor is 94m gp guild running Haat, Hpit, t6 sith(when spots fill will do hsth). We need 8 new guildies who want to be family and want to win TW, defeat HSth, and dominate Grand Arena. We have US and UK, we set times to fit all. We have 8 up to 12 spots open if you or a group are interested please contact me on discord at SkiaRyder#6619 or in game at ally code 551 538 992.
  • La force francophone cherche un petit groupe pour le Sith héroique

Guilde francophone à 100 Millions de puissance recherche une dizaine de membres pour avoir le petit déclic manquant pour aborder le raid sith héroique.

Il n'y a pas de règle de tickets minimums, etc... Nous avons tous une vie et des activités autres, donc nous respectons la liberté de chacun dans une ambiance détendue et bon enfant.

Il n'y a que 2 exigences, être présent sur discord afin de coordonner correctement les efforts pour le raid sith. Avoir minimum 1,5 Millions de puissance (si 1 ou 2 membres sur les 10 sont un peu faibles, ça passe. On les guidera avec plaisir).

Venez nous faire un petit coucou, ça n'engage à rien et vous verrez que nous sommes sympas
    Clic >Accueil salon discord< Clic et code allié 377-353-571

cd6ey4mzat8u.png

• Rednines (95 million galactic power) are looking to add 5 to 10 people to the roster. Requirements are 2 million gp + and the ability to be active for tb, tw, raids, etc. We are a guild that is catered towards adults and have a very nice core of star wars loving members. If you think you fit the description, send me a dm on the forums. You can also contact me in game (ally code: 322-183-482) or on discord (Apocrius#8112). Thanks for listening.
  • JavarisJJL
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Force Neutral Clan is looking for ~8 more players to add to it's ranks!

https://swgoh.gg/g/32606/fnc-force-neutral-clan/

We're a work and family friendly guild with active and casual players. We get that life happens and can often pull you away from the game, so we keep things casual. We won't tell you who to farm or how to manage your characters. If you're looking for a guild that will support you and allow you to play at your own pace, join us!

GUILD INFORMATION
    * Galactic Power: 60 mil
    * Time Zone: United States various
    * Raids:
    * Rancor & AAT: Heroic 2x/week.
    * Sith: T5.
    * Territory Battles: ~23 stars
    * Territory War: Win most of the time.
    * 3rd Party Chat: Discord is used for coordination in TB and TW. We have number of useful bots too.
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    * Level 85, ~1 Mil GP, but open to any active player.
    * 500 daily tickets, participation in raids, TB, and TW. 3rd party chat, or SWGOH.GG account is also nice to have.
    CONTACT
    * Ally Code: 366-574-228
    * Discord: JavarisJJL#6069

See you in the game!
    Post edited by JavarisJJL on
  • TeamPalpatine
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Status Aktuallisierung: Derzeit nicht mehr auf der suche
    Post edited by TeamPalpatine on
This discussion has been closed.