2x rebel roundup, no galactic bounties?

Subject says it. Why? Are those 20 extra nerfed nest shards going to break the game? Fix it. 1 of these should run every month just like the nightsister event.

Replies

• it says its a very rare event so it might be on a 3 month rotation, and build your fleets of you want nest
  • It's a "very rare" event so it's obviously not going to be monthly.
  • I just assumed CG forgot. They've got a TON of different going on in-game, and they've forgotten stuff in the past ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm not assuming nefarious intentions.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Jango is going to break that Nest in the event. :D
  • We need at least ONE Galactic Bounties this month.

• jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Why is it very rare? You can get 20 talzin shards from an event that runs every month so why is GB every month a big deal?
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

Hardly. His conflagration has a pretty significant cool down. You will land it once and she will still start one shoting everyone.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I just assumed CG forgot.

I seriously doubt that.

They just didn't want to run it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Hardly. His conflagration has a pretty significant cool down. You will land it once and she will still start one shoting everyone.

Cooldown is only 3 and just need enough time to stack those detonators
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited December 2018

You don't need conflag at all. It was beatable before Jango was available. I am saying, max health down won't help if you couldn't beat it before.

Post edited by jonnysiniwal on
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018

You don't need contlag at all. It was beatable before Jango was available. I am saying, max health down won't help if you couldn't beat it before.

Alternative facts my Embo portrait says hello
    34eitb088i61.jpeg
  • Wait, what are you on about?