Visas Marr

Is Visas only usable in P1 ? In P2 you Get pain immediately, so she will never counterattack or assist. If pain didnt count as a debuff she could be a lot more useful in P2. P3 you of course have to be lucky not to Get her isolated.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yep she is great in P1.
  • She runs great with JTR, BB8, Scav Rey, and RT in HSTR. If you're still doing Tiers 1 - 6 I'd recommend using the traditional JTR, BB8, R2, Scav Rey, and RT (if they're G10 or 11). You do more damage with that setup. Even in Heroic, that set of 5 has a higher ceiling, but Visas is WAAAYYYY more predictable and makes managing the phase so much easier.

If you're running the lower tiers without JTR, Visas is still the best complement to any team. Get her zeta'd and you'll never have to worry about toons not making it to enrage ever again. She also has the upside of almost never being needed in platoons and works great with any team in LSTB.

On Heroic, keep her speed low and trigger the green shield even when annihilate is at a 2 or 3 cool down. She counters 100% so being triple attacked will ensure she makes it to the annihilate before her shield wears off.

Personally, I'm regularly doing between 8 - 9.5% on P1 HSTR without any restarts.
  • We are getting close to heroic. Tried one to test out JTR teams (which we lack a few good of) . I just think its sad that she is only Really useable in p1
  • We are getting close to heroic. Tried one to test out JTR teams (which we lack a few good of) . I just think its sad that she is only Really useable in p1

Why? With the exception of JTR squads (P1 & P2), most toons are only really useful in one phase of HSTR. Any many more aren't useful at all. She's also very useful in TW and LSTB. She's just not a great arena toon. Otherwise I think she's incredibly well-rounded

Visas is great in P1 and good in P4 because the mechanic that removes the damage Traya does also clears pain.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    We are getting close to heroic. Tried one to test out JTR teams (which we lack a few good of) . I just think its sad that she is only Really useable in p1

Just a tip, but instead of wasting tickets trying heroic, run tier 6..... It's pretty much just heroic without the time limit......
  • And 10 times more health...
  • We did a t6 and the guild agreed that will probably never happen again, thats how long of a grind it was
  • Same for us. We failed at Heroic twice before completing it. We did T6 once and said "never again"
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Good info guys, will pass it on..... How much health does heroic have vs phase 5?
  • I may have exaggerated a little, think its 200 million heroic and 700 million t6
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    160m - 170m per phase on t6 vs 40 - 50m per phase in t7
    Loot crap vs cool and four times more time required. No one can ever explain me this logic.

Back to the topic:
    Visas Marr is only useable in p1 and p3 (but there you want to have attackers only)
    P1 as best used with a gmy/hyoda/ezra+x team
    If you got that team use your jtr in p3

Kindly note that Visas Marr heal is completely bugged (her release was in February). It will heal the one with the lowest combined health and protection. As Nihilus will attack directly the health the protection stays and so it will heal to 75% no one. People at full health and with less protection (combined less than the attacked character) will receive a buff and so you can see how broken this character is. She is as good programmed as the HSR.

However in that team mentioned above she will do real great damage. She is more a dd with a group heal once in a while than a healer. She got no cc and she is terrible at fighting Sith (starting with Sion in sith raid and ending with all Sith you can imagine in arena unless she is hidden from r2d2 or got tenacity up).
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    @XKurareX since when do people use JTR in p3? The constant foresight makes Traya so much harder to hit. Plus, dont want anyone to get stunned.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    The answer is easy - you got jtr as spare. P1 needs only about 10 - 20. If your guild got GMY teams (need approx. 5) you dont need any jtr to use in P1.

P2 is Sith time, Leia, Wampa, Phoenix...no jtr needed at all. Fun phase and basically never need to restart.

Chexmix is very often required to restart to get 5% and thats the reason you can use also jtr inside this phase. The damage of jtr is quite okay.

In P3 1 - 5 NS clean Nihilus, afterwards Sion has about 60% or less and you can use leftover jtrs here as well. But zKru/Phoenix will do just fine.

Solo Traya go with NS w/ acolyte x5 teams or alternatively send 10 - 100 times other teams (jtr can use, but will be disappointing damage vs ns)

Have fun!
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I know you all are talking Heroic but just to mention in T4/T5 I can actually do more in P3 than P1 with JTR. Tons of TM gain via expose during topples.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    I know you all are talking Heroic but just to mention in T4/T5 I can actually do more in P3 than P1 with JTR. Tons of TM gain via expose during topples.

Topples are the problem on higher levels,if you cant topple the swords bf traya gets off an isolate,it leads to a ton of restarts ,the stealing of foresight really kittens sometimes
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    jjkriv wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Topples are the problem on higher levels,if you cant topple the swords bf traya gets off an isolate,it leads to a ton of restarts ,the stealing of foresight really kittens sometimes

There comes the following conclusion in my head - its bad programmed...oh wait :dizzy:

Outside of Sion phases, which have quite a few working group layouts, the whole sith raid just punishes anything except a the "right" group.

For HSR
    P1 - JTR team or zzgmy+zzhyoda+zezra+zvisas+x (this team is more difficult to obtain than jtr, so well...)
    P2 - more groups (+good)
    P3 - two different groups, cls+zhan+chirrut+pao+deathtrooper or JTR team
    P4 Nihilus - one group, zzasajj+ztalzin+zdaka+talia+zombie or basically a fraction of damage (1/10th)
    P4 Sion - many groups (+good)
    P4 Traya - one group, zombie + acolyte + x or basically a fraction of damage (1/10th - 1/100th)

Now for normal mode its pretty similar except for p3 being a lot more friendly. This than also shows why this whole raid outside of hsr completely sucks as the whole hit point system is a joke and just a huge wall to get $$. Its no fun at all to sit more than one evening on any raid for a full guild. And you as developers should get this - long raids had been the reason for World of Warcraft even starting as the raids in Everquest tended to get pretty long (some big raids took 2 hours...that was already too long for a raid and CG should realise this).
  • Well if you are having no fun with your Sith raids we play 6-7 every week and finish it in a couple days, stop by my guild and earn your rewards "hero's for hire". I'm looking for some ppl who are hungry and need help getting my guild (have a lot of raid jumpers) into TB. We share our gear, help one another, and communicate all the time. So again stop by a d check us out. Hope to see you there, please mention you found our guild through Visa Board
  • Well if you are having no fun with your Sith raids we play 6-7 every week and finish it in a couple days, stop by my guild and earn your rewards "hero's for hire". I'm looking for some ppl who are hungry and need help getting my guild (have a lot of raid jumpers) into TB. We share our gear, help one another, and communicate all the time. So again stop by a d check us out. Hope to see you there, please mention you found our guild through Visa Board

So are you still allowing people in for raids? My guild just can't finish the HSTR before time runs out.