Non o'clock payout times?

2Next

Replies

• Sorry - correction - there are a few hours with :30 and / or :15 options, but they don’t all have it.
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    I can see the snowflakes are deep in here

Great response.

Let's bear in mind that you've implied that a grown adult can't read 24 hour time and decided erroneously that this issue only applies to Android so far in this thread, then sought credit for doing so.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Are you not understanding a 24 hour clock? 17:00 is =5:00

Don't insult me please @3pourr2

Payout times being 17:30 and 18:15 for example is the issue.

I was previously unaware that this was an option.

Were you?

How is that an issue if it corresponds to some actual, existing time zone? There probably already were players with payouts at those times, before this feature was introducrd.

It wasn’t an issue when everyone was assigned there own time zone. It was unfair, but that’s just kind of how it was for everyone. Now that we can select time zones, I don’t agree with a few people getting to choose all of those options that others can’t get to.

I agree, it's an issue, if some time zones are only available for certain players and not for all. However, in the post, I quoted (and answerede) you stated the problem to be the time zones themselves.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Great response.

Let's bear in mind that you've implied that a grown adult can't read 24 hour time and decided erroneously that this issue only applies to Android so far in this thread, then sought credit for doing so.

This is ridiculous.

@3pourr2 is a pretty solid contributor to this forum, and he has a lot of questions. I don’t think he implied his question to be an insult. He also doesn’t know that you are an adult, and when I first read this I seriously thought that’s what you were confused about, because there are strange people in this world and I don’t know who you are. And then you insult him with questioning that was clearly a bit aggressive, when you were angry with him “insulting” you. I’m sorry, but I had to clear that up, I know it’s not at all relevant to this post.
  • From what I understand, because the World Clock is complicated, certain time zones are offset by 15 and 30 minute intervals. So, if you live in said timezone, your payouts would be on :30 and :15 rather than :00 like the rest of the world. Convenient for some, annoying for others.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Nihion wrote: »

Great response.

This is ridiculous.

@3pourr2 is a pretty solid contributor to this forum, and he has a lot of questions. I don’t think he implied his question to be an insult. He also doesn’t know that you are an adult, and when I first read this I seriously thought that’s what you were confused about, because there are strange people in this world and I don’t know who you are. And then you insult him with questioning that was clearly a bit aggressive, when you were angry with him “insulting” you. I’m sorry, but I had to clear that up, I know it’s not at all relevant to this post.
    On reflection, I did over react, and wish I hadn’t taken the route I had in my response. And yes, 3pourr2 is usually a very positive forum contributor.

I’d prefer not to have been called a snowflake however - although I usually find it laughable when someone resorts to that insult.

Anyway, something is odd with these options and it would be good if a dev gave us some clarity over why some of us can choose them and others cannot.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Great response.

This is ridiculous.

On reflection, I did over react, and wish I hadn’t taken the route I had in my response. And yes, 3pourr2 is usually a very positive forum contributor.

I’d prefer not to have been called a snowflake however - although I usually find it laughable when someone resorts to that insult.

Anyway, something is odd with these options and it would be good if a dev gave us some clarity over why some of us can choose them and others cannot.

Nice.
    I see that you are in fact, mature and understanding, and we can all go home happy.
  • Certain pacific island timezones and weird country laws have time zones that are a half hour off from others.
  • Should be fine. Some time zones are in a x:30. Countries like the ones in the middle east for example.
  • Wow I'm really wondering why Nepal elected to have a +5:45 timezone. That's the bizarre part for me.

1 Australian (me Aussie) city is :30 - Adelaide - and the rest of the country still can't figure why.

Anywho
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • anonidude wrote: »
    Wow I'm really wondering why Nepal elected to have a +5:45 timezone. That's the bizarre part for me.

1 Australian (me Aussie) city is :30 - Adelaide - and the rest of the country still can't figure why.

Anywho

Because of the sun....
  • Lol..
    Im from Nepal are you??
  • Am I seeing things?

I can change my payout to 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:15, 18:30....

That can't be right can it?

Can't attach screenshot due to O2 outage across whole of UK

What city are you in? I want to figure out how to make my phone think I'm there for my reset. 8:30 pm local time would be my ideal payout........little one is in bed at 8:00pm and I hit the sack at 11:30 right after I collect my final energy....

Aberdeen, UK

hh5qj70l7d02.png
  • crushnmove wrote: »
    Am I seeing things?

I can change my payout to 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:15, 18:30....

That can't be right can it?

Can't attach screenshot due to O2 outage across whole of UK

What city are you in? I want to figure out how to make my phone think I'm there for my reset. 8:30 pm local time would be my ideal payout........little one is in bed at 8:00pm and I hit the sack at 11:30 right after I collect my final energy....

Aberdeen, UK

hh5qj70l7d02.png
    No way! Aberdeen rules!
  • Wow a necro then way off topic nice
  • Yup I'm from Oxford and I changed my po to a xx:30 option.
  • Apologies for responding to an older thread, but I was looking into changing my PO time (United States, Pacific Standard Time) and I only have the xx:00 options (as opposed to :00 and :30 options). Was anyone able to confirm whether there are only certain parts of the world that have access to the :30 options or if there is a change that would allow anyone to access the :30 options?