Cantina shipment shards

Loce
194 posts Member
Has anyone spent 150 crystals for the 3 shards offered in the cantina shipments? I personally think its too high when you can buy 120 energy for 50 crystals twice, then only spend 100 to do it again.
Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

Replies

• Yeah it's way too overpriced and a ripoff, there's no way I'm wasting crystals on a couple of shards when I can use those crystals to replenish energy and farm.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    it was rip off.. lol unless it is for Darth Vader.
  • I really think it's about the availability of the hero, and what you consider to be of value when building and strengthening your team.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Yeah I've asked myself a couple times "if I was out of energy, to refresh it would cost 100 and it was late, but all I needed was 2 shards to get my 7th star...would I do it?" The answer is a no brainer...I'd do it in a heart beat...good point Pazaak.
  • I really think it's about the availability of the hero, and what you consider to be of value when building and strengthening your team.

Agreed. It's for those times when you are out of farm energy, and you just want those last two, to level before you go to bed/work.